Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:03:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to help Ukraine push back  (Read 166 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1580

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 09:52:33 PM

In my view, it is about time for US and Europe to start providing Ukraine with the right equipment and support for their army to be able to push back Putin's army back into Russian borders. Let's make sure that this war is the last one he dares to wage and we will all, including Russians, be safer and, one day, more prosperous.

Now is time to stop "resisting" and start the ass-kicking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franctoshi

Activity: 784
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 26, 2022, 10:21:27 PM

Drastic measure from US and it's NATO allies to help Ukraine wedge the war on Russia should be in place otherftp:// than the sanctions already placed on Russia to step up their support before everything will go out of hand, rather I see Russia wining this war and this will left innocent Ukrainian citizens suffer huge loses and Thus render them homeless and this might leave Zalensky taking some terrible decision that could cause more tension.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 10:54:17 PM

In my view, it is about time for US and Europe to start providing Ukraine with the right equipment and support for their army to be able to push back Putin's army back into Russian borders. Let's make sure that this war is the last one he dares to wage and we will all, including Russians, be safer and, one day, more prosperous.

Looks like NATO wants this to go into attrition mode. Followed by guerilla warfare.

This is the worst outcome for Ukrainians and Russians alike as this conflict might go on for years, or until Russia runs out of tanks.

If I was a NATO planner, I would take out Kallingrad and disable the nuclear warheads there, and proceed to destroy Russian supply lines
in Belarus. Make a deal with Lukashenko (buy him out) or his opposition to prevent Putin from using the territory of Belarus for this war.

Then I would sink all Russian ships operating in the Black Sea, destroy military bases in Crimea, take down the Kerch bridge, bomb the bases in Donbas, and Luhansk, and close to the Ukrainian border and let the Ukrainians clean up whatever is left off of the Russian army in Ukraine.

Without the north and south supply lines, this will quickly evolve into a local fight in Donbas. Supply Ukrainians with weapons and let them push Russians and pro-Russian gangs out of Donbas and Luhansk.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2022, 11:42:37 PM

how about splitting up ukraine and let the russians have their own autonomous administrations and leave the corrupt woke kiev nazi dictatorship

imagine england would act to schotland like ukraine is acting towards the donbass

ifad

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 08:59:51 AM

It is sad to say but helping Ukraine will only result in more civilian deaths, more refugees and so on. I can't understand why we see people asking for weapons delivery and military intervention. Look how "helping the resistance against the dictator" ended (or actually still not ended 10 years after) in Syria. And yet, you don't even consider the risk of creating civil war in Ukraine for the next 10 years, let alone nuclear war on the whole planet...

The natural place of Russia is with the west, so instead of arming Ukraine, we should maybe have tried respecting Russia once in the last 30 years.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:14:43 PM

Looks like NATO wants this to go into attrition mode. Followed by guerilla warfare.

This is the worst outcome for Ukrainians and Russians alike as this conflict might go on for years, or until Russia runs out of tanks.

snip

All the suggestions you made is nice but the problem is NATO seem to want to be in a war and not in a war at the same time LOL. The response is pretty lukewarm if you ask me and I don't think they'd be going into formally Russian-controlled territories any time soon.

Ukraine would be a wasteland and maybe that's want to do, bog down Russia in there without directly involving any NATO member.
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 900

White Russian

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 04:35:46 PM

I think soon Russian troops will take the regular army of the Armed Forces of Ukraine into the boiler in the Donbass, uniting from the north and south. After the defeat of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, the nationalists in the west of Ukraine will become ordinary terrorists if they get involved in a guerrilla war. Russia has extensive experience in conducting counter-terrorist operations.

CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:01:53 PM

The whole idea of the United States, NATO and its comprising nation not involving in this fight is to avoid a world war. One of NATO's policy is that, its member nation are been protected and given aids in times like this but, Ukraine is hardly a member not to talk of extending any aid and the US must also thread carefully not to result in a full scaled world war.

One thing we must understand when it comes to giving aids is that, every country tends to look at there national interest first and in this case, you can hardly place it when it comes to America other than accessing Russia.

I really hope this war gets to end soon with NATO and US getting to let Ukraine be so, Russians can be at peace with themselves too.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 07:05:23 PM

I have mixed feelings about this idea, I was actually against sending weapons in Ukraine, not because I'm against supporting Ukraine, but because Europe is provoking Russia into moving a larger scale war, either financially and militarily. How is sending military support solving this situation? Is that reducing the risk of having a third World War, because to me, it sounds like we'd be provoking it.

On top of that, these sanctions being put, are hurting ourselves more than they're hurting Russia, and Putin is taking them as an offense for Russia.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2022, 08:46:14 PM

The danger of WW3 is so high. Would be great if some non-Nato countries were able to offer help maybe.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 10:20:04 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2022, 11:09:51 PM by paxmao

snip

All the suggestions you made is nice but the problem is NATO seem to want to be in a war and not in a war at the same time LOL. The response is pretty lukewarm if you ask me and I don't think they'd be going into formally Russian-controlled territories any time soon.

Ukraine would be a wasteland and maybe that's want to do, bog down Russia in there without directly involving any NATO member.

NATO wants to help Ukraine without creating the risk of starting a multinational conflict that could end up with the use of WDM. That would not be an outcome adequate for Ukraine or for anyone else. This is much more of a brain surgery than a case of who throws a 10 kg stone harder at the other guy's face.

I have mixed feelings about this idea, I was actually against sending weapons in Ukraine, not because I'm against supporting Ukraine, but because Europe is provoking Russia into moving a larger scale war, either financially and militarily. How is sending military support solving this situation? Is that reducing the risk of having a third World War, because to me, it sounds like we'd be provoking it.

It sound like making sure Putin understands that there is nothing to win by waging war. He has been killing around in Georgia, Osetia then annexed Crimea, instated a puppet in Belorussia... is time to do something about it, as WWIII could actually be a result of letting this guy think that war is profitable.

Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:11:36 PM

Helping Ukraine with more equipment to defeat Russia will lead to a world war  3 , the only way to fight Russia is not by weapons or fight  . There are other ways to stop Russia from fighting Ukraine is by giving them more sanctions,  I think this is enough.  Fight Russia to stop the war will end up killing more innocent people.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 11:42:59 PM
Merited by cryptomaxsun (1)

Helping Ukraine with more equipment to defeat Russia will lead to a world war  3 , the only way to fight Russia is not by weapons or fight  . There are other ways to stop Russia from fighting Ukraine is by giving them more sanctions,  I think this is enough.  Fight Russia to stop the war will end up killing more innocent people.

Do you think Putin cares how you attack him, economically or militarily? There is no difference to him.

You either attack him or you don't.

The only question on your mind should be how hard you punch him, and when do you stop.

The sanctions up to this point have been pointless. Actually counterproductive.
You supply weapons to Ukraine and give $1B/day to Putin, where is the logic in that?

To have meaningful sanctions, the West should completely stop ALL trade with Russia, all at once.
This might seriously slow him down.

I would not lift such sanctions for a few decades until all Soviet dreamers are dead or out of Kremlin and the new government
is ready to trade nukes for white, soft toilet paper.

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 12:25:58 PM

Helping Ukraine with more equipment to defeat Russia will lead to a world war  3 , the only way to fight Russia is not by weapons or fight  . There are other ways to stop Russia from fighting Ukraine is by giving them more sanctions,  I think this is enough.  Fight Russia to stop the war will end up killing more innocent people.

Do you think Putin cares how you attack him, economically or militarily? There is no difference to him.

You either attack him or you don't.

The only question on your mind should be how hard you punch him, and when do you stop.

The sanctions up to this point have been pointless. Actually counterproductive.
You supply weapons to Ukraine and give $1B/day to Putin, where is the logic in that?

To have meaningful sanctions, the West should completely stop ALL trade with Russia, all at once.
This might seriously slow him down.

I would not lift such sanctions for a few decades until all Soviet dreamers are dead or out of Kremlin and the new government
is ready to trade nukes for white, soft toilet paper.

Yes, it makes a difference. If attacked by OTAN in Russian territory (the internationally recognised one, not his dream-map), attempting to disable the nuclear deterrent, an existential threat implies the likely use of WMD. Sanctions and the (legal) selling of weapons to a contending party is not a war declaration nor an act of war.

unfortunately for Ukraine, Russians and Europe, there is no easy way out.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:02:56 PM

That's the wrong way. The right way is to get the people to learn their Russian Orthodox religion from the Bible, and ask God for help. If the Russian people did this as well, the war would dissolve.

Of course, the more that Godly people ask for and get help from God, the more the warmongers and one-worlders will pray for their Satan to come and help them. And, they will get what they are asking for... Satan up from the abyss. He'll destroy them, of course, and make life difficult for everyone else.

Then Jesus will return, and throw Satan into the lake of fire; the dissolution of this whole universe is the lake of fire. Those who trust in Jesus for eternal life, will be taken to the new universe God is making, where they will live in joy, with God, forever.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DVlog

Activity: 476
Merit: 212

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:35:30 PM

I think the USA is already supplying lethal weapons to Ukraine. Jao Biden already announced about 800million dollars worth of weapons and shipment for those weapons is already ongoing so right now the right thing is to use those weapons carefully. I have seen some videos where Ukrainian soldier abandoned their javlin on the battlefield which was later captured by DPR and LPR forces.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2022, 08:19:11 PM

are ukranians even aware that they are supporting a racist woke extremist government?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: