Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:22:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Early birds in crypto and Ambassador programs  (Read 72 times)
evalarkramer (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 01:44:58 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2022, 09:51:01 PM by evalarkramer

Who doesn't know - the Ambassador program is a collaboration between a cryptocurrency company and ordinary users at the very start of the project. In other words, a cryptocurrency project that is just starting to enter the crypto market offers volunteering. Users can voluntarily participate in the development and PR of the project, for which they can later be credited with tokens of this company (which have not yet gone on general sale on exchanges).
As a rule, the actions are very similar to airdrops and bounty companies. But they are not one-time. You need to help the project regularly for some time. The main actions are constructive communication in the Discord project chat, creation of memes, art, graphics, videos, articles, posts, translation of publications, etc. Awards can exceed all expectations. Some projects rewarded their users with amounts up to $100,000 literally.

Also, I have launched my own column called "Early Birds". Who is in the topic, he understands what is being discussed, who is not, I will explain. This expression refers to early users who joined the project and helped its development before the announcements of ambassadors and other incentive companies. As a rule, it is the "early birds" who later receive everyone's favorite RETROdrops, the fattest awards, various privileges and other buns. But that's not even the point. I am interested in finding promising projects, helping them and becoming a part of them. And possible rewards for your efforts can be a nice bonus. Now it's just a charity activity (as one of the users wrote in this thread), but it's very exciting and interesting.

That's why I'm starting to share projects with you (the list will be updated as new projects are highlighted for easy search):

1. Early Birds in EXORDE.
2. Subsquid Ambassadors program and Subsquid Open Oceancouncil.
3. Exorde Ambassadors program.
4. Overview of the Mesha project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evalarkramer (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 01:47:31 PM

The project that has completely captured my attention is called Exorde. Before describing it, I will tell you a little about the prospects... Exorde is one of seven projects that the well-known and beloved Coinlist platform has chosen as the launch of Coinlist Seed in the winter of 2022. And there were more than a thousand projects that applied for a second. Only seven were chosen. And Exorde is on this list. This already tells us about the level of the project.
Sources: Coinlist twitter news, Coinlist blog post.

Then I immediately went to Twitter to look at subscriptions to their profile of funds known to me. And I was pleasantly surprised by their presence:

Later I found out that Exorde had already conducted the first round of financing and raised $1.200.000 on the private sale of their tokens. The investors were: Protocol Labs, Insignius Capital, Palar Capital, Vespertine Capital, Outlier Ventures, BlackDragon.

And, in the end, I started studying the project itself.

Exorde is a web3 protocol that allows developers to collect and link all publicly available data on the internet.

What are the sources of what I am reading? At Exorde, we want to answer this question by creating a wonderful community that will link all publicly available data circulating on the internet.

The Exorde protocol receives publicly available information as input links: social media posts, press articles, photos, videos, and so on. These URLs are processed in a decentralized data pipeline, providing as output graphs that link all similar data and facts.

Exorde is designed for scaling. The information flows in the network are colossal (7.7 exabytes per day in 2021). To be able to track and combine all this data, Exorde chooses decentralization and open source.

Exorde is creating a community that will create its own bots to constantly collect and link all the data on the internet. We will provide participants with access to open source artificial intelligence modules so they can get started with Exorde.

Decentralization first of all. Instead of investing in huge storage infrastructures, Exorde relies on decentralized technologies.

Token

EXD is a service token of the Exorde protocol.

All participants can earn reputation and EXD, the cryptocurrency of the Exorde protocol.

The output graphs of the Exorde protocol can be very useful for analyzing the distribution of each information on the Internet and can handle multiple use cases.

Well, now, the most interesting thing. Actually on the "early birds". I joined their discord when there were about 200 participants. In a couple of days, eh, the number has increased to almost 2000. The project is gaining momentum!

The work is at an early stage, the team has a lot to do, and I began to help them with ideas for discord development. I made proposals for the creation of several branches, regional language groups, roles, levels, invites and other things. He began to help clean up the chats and, thus, became the moderator of the Russian-language branch, and then the moderator of the Exorde server.

Exorde has a lot of plans, in addition to the upcoming sale on Coinlist, they are considering holding a testnet, they have already agreed to hold an ambassador program in the near future, contests, awards and so on are possible.

The team has very responsive, sociable and friendly engineers-creators from France: Térence Gras, Mathias Dail, Damien Pucheu.

Therefore, guys, I recommend joining their Discord server => by the link (there will be all the official links of the project in the #resurce branch) and start being active right now. You can constructively communicate in chats, thereby leveling up, create memes and art, make tweets, invite friends, and so on. The team has already promised to reward the most active users. Plus, we expect the ambassador herself. We subscribe to social networks and follow the announcements.

What can be the rewards? My opinion:

- EXD tokens
- priority queue for sale Coinlist
- access to exclusive content

Become an Exorder right now.

evalarkramer (OP)

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 03:28:52 PM

We are starting to review the Subsquid project and current events in it.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION

Subsquid is a query node framework for substrate-based blockchains. Simply put, Subsquid can be viewed as an ETL tool with a GraphQL server enabled.

Subsquid’s multi-level approach aims to pre-process and decode the raw data of the chain and store it to facilitate access to query nodes, providing improved performance compared to direct RPC calls.
Thanks to Subsquid, the complexity of extracting and converting blockchain data can be significantly reduced.

INVESTORS in Subsquid: Hypersphere, Zee Prime Capital, Lattice Capital, Smape, Illusionist group, Chainflip, Volt Capital, DFG, Jsquare, Zeitgeist, Faculty Group, DIA, Signal Ventures, BwareLabs, Signum Capital.

CURRENT EVENTS
At the moment, you can take part in the Subsquild Ambassador Program, where the most active participants will be able to become full members of the Subsquid Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO).
The Subsquid Open Ocean Event (OOC — Open Ocean Council) is an incubation program of Subsquid DAO. And the ambassador program has been launched just for the expansion of OOC.

How to participate?
1. To do this, you need to apply => by the link and join => discord.
2. Then, upon successful consideration of your application, you should be interviewed for the role of a candidate for ambassadors = ambassadors.
3. Next, you will need to perform two OOC tests in the first month.
4. After that, you should attend your first meeting with the ambassadors.
5. And finally, become a full-fledged Subsquid ambassador by receiving this status.

What will I need to do as a Subsquid Ambassador?
1. Create content and translate texts into your native language.
2. Contribute to the code.
3. Organize meetings and represent Subsquid in your country or region.
4. Attend regular telephone conferences with team members.

What rewards are waiting for you?
1. Exclusive rewards, such as: priority access to Subsquid events, NFT giveaways, token airdrops, and more.
2. Meeting and collaborating with some smart and successful people in the industry.
3. Great influence — contribute to the development of the project.

THE CONCEPT AND PRINCIPLE OF ACTIVITIES IN DISCORD.
The core team behind Subsquid is committed to full decentralization, many initiatives will be aimed at finding the best community members and preparing them for Subsquid DAO. Subsquid’s future is brighter when the community is in full control of the situation to help steer it in the right direction in the future.

In order to stimulate community members, any adequate activity of discord users (literally every message) is evaluated with XP points. Earning XP, you increase your level, when you reach certain levels — you get new roles. A little explanation in pictures:

Plus, in addition to the standard activity in discord server chats, campaigns with various tasks have been launched, which are divided into two groups :
Team Abyss — technical tasks;
Team Sonar — community and marketing events.

Participants should document their additional work that they do for one/both teams and submit their reports every two weeks, which will be evaluated by the Subsquid team.

More detailed information, description, and conditions can be found in the appropriate branches on the Subsquid discord server.
evalarkramer (OP)

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 03:16:11 PM

Well, friends, just recently I posted an article about this project, in which I personally take an active part, and it was called “Early Birds in Exorde”. Those who listened and joined discord and were periodically active there in the form of creating memes, art, tweets, articles, invites and even simple communication really gained an advantage and almost instantly became ambassadors. But we did it when we didn't even know that there would be an ambassador program at all.

Well, now it's officially started. There are three ambassador roles for which only 33 crypto enthusiasts will be recruited:
- New Ambassador (they can be a maximum of 20 people).
- Ambassador (this post will be occupied by 10 lucky people).
- Experienced Ambassador (only 3 users will get this role).

I'll start with the prospects:
- Each of the New Ambassador will be able to earn up to 50 $EXD tokens monthly.
- Ambassador will have the opportunity to earn up to $100 EXD each month.
- and three Experienced Ambassadors can receive 200 Exorde project tokens every 4 weeks.

How to become an ambassador?
1. The first thing to do is to join the Discord server Exorde. For example, you can do this using my link => https://discord.gg/ypWz2PhY9U
2. Then, to get a role, you need to reach a certain level, which is given for chatting:
- New Ambassador = level 10.
- Ambassador = level 30.
- Experienced Ambassador = level 50.
3. Next, you need to be an active user of the discord server:
- Post a message every day in your favorite channel.
- Create memes/drawings.
- Create articles on Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram and Telegram.
- Be engaged, helpful and appreciated by the Exorde team in all Exorde social networks.
4. And finally, you need to fill out this Google Form => https://forms.gle/W7ixgDf69AQKc3my6

When you become an ambassador, in order to raise your level to the next role of ambassador, in addition to communication, the following bonuses will be available to you-tasks for which you can receive additional experience points:
Daily (only one task from each category is taken into account):
- meme =>+ 1000hr.
- art drawing => +1000hr.
- a tweet marked by the Exorde team, which will gain 5 likes and retweets => +1000hr.
- publication on Reddit => +500hr.
- publication of an interesting message in the telegram group => +500hr.
Other:
- Publishing a video about the project on Youtube => +10000hr.
- Activity on Twitter, Reddit, Telegram and answers to other users' questions => +5000xp whenever the team thinks you deserve it.
- Interesting suggestions and feedback in the discord branch #suggestions => +500xp.
- Invite friends to discord => +100xp for each invitee.

Prohibited:
- spam.
- bots.
- multiaccounts.

Here is all the basic information on the ambassador program Exorde. In case of misunderstanding of something or if you have additional questions, please contact the discord chat. I wish you all good luck!
evalarkramer (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 09:43:08 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2022, 10:43:57 PM by evalarkramer

DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT.

Mesha is an application where you can create teams (or join existing ones) for the joint purchase of NFT (now) and crypto (in the future). As a rule, this applies to expensive NFT and crypto assets, which not every user can afford to buy independently.

Mesha is integrated with Opensea, so teams can seamlessly buy NFT from the world’s largest NFT marketplace directly from the app. You can even start with a debit or credit card without using cryptocurrencies.

SPONSORS/INVESTORS/FUNDS/INFLUENCERS.

Mesha is one of seven projects selected by Coinlist for the Coinlist Seed Winter 2022 (Sources: news on Coinlist twitter, Coinlist blog post).

The project already had a private round of investments, in which Mesha raised $1,000,000.
Funds:

Eminent users of the crypto space (funds, investors, projects, influencers), to whom I am subscribed and who is subscribed to Mesha on Twitter at the same time:

AКTИBHOCTИ и CПOCOБЫ ЗAPAБOTКA TOКEHA $MESHA.

ACTIVITIES AND WAYS TO EARN THE $MESHA TOKEN.

At this stage, we are still at an early stage. All the main activity here, as in other projects, mainly takes place in Discord and, of course, on the platform itself.

You can join the Discord server by following the link => https://discord.gg/jFAtagaM7D

You can join my team on the Mesha platform itself by following the link => https://app.mesha.club/team/c0685789-1ad8-49ac-a86c-160d9cb309c4/public-view

Previously, it was possible to get an Early Access role in Discord to test the application’s functions in the first rows. 50 lucky winners were selected first, and then another 150, which makes a total of 200 participants.

Now all users have access to the application. Participants create their own teams or join existing ones and try to buy NFT together. For the purchase of NFT through the Mesha application, the team is awarded XP. Owning XP, you can count on further Airdrop of the project’s own tokens — $MESHA. More detailed conditions will be described below.

Benefits you can take advantage of with Early Access to Mesha:

$Mesha Airdrop: The more NFT you trade with Mesha, the more experience you get. 1XP = 1 Mesha token, which you receive by airdrop before any listings on exchanges! Details about XP are here https://intercom.help/mesha/en/articles/6092010-what-is-xp

Airdrop Mesha Genesis NFT: The first 1000 users whose trading volume with Mesha exceeds $100 will receive airdrop Mesha Genesis NFT. This will allow you to participate in the contest every month for 12 months to win a free NFT, besides, it is planned to provide other utilities in the future.

Invite your friends to Discord. For each person you invite to the Mesha server, you will earn 200XP. So this is a great opportunity to get a bunch of Mesha tokens sent to you by airdrop. When there are 10,000 participants on the server — the first milestone, the team will include the top 20 inviting users in the draw to win NFT in the amount of 1.3 ETH.

Plus, there is a #bounty-program branch on the Discord server, where new tasks-contests with prizes are regularly published.

As always, you can be among the first to know about new upcoming activities, events and updates if you follow the #announcements branch.

OFFICIAL LINKS:

https://www.mesha.club/
https://twitter.com/meshaclub
https://discord.gg/jFAtagaM7D
https://www.instagram.com/mesha_club/
https://www.producthunt.com/posts/mesha
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mesha-club/id1573202823
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.northloop.mesha
https://app.mesha.club/team/c0685789-1ad8-49ac-a86c-160d9cb309c4/public-view
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: