Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED: Old Blockchain wallet denying access without second password  (Read 42 times)
fromthemetaverse (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 02:30:58 PM

Please read carefully below;

If you have an old blockchain wallet account that keeps asking you for a second password (although you never had any or don't remember putting any) to let you log in and denies you access every time you put any; I can help you access that account if you still have the 1st correct password and know the email address you registered with; You can come to me for help only if you are 200% helpless and clueless and are 200% sure that you can't get help from blockchain.com support or anyone that you know. I can be your last resort and  I will help you have access to the account but for that I will charge you 50% of whatever crypto that is left inside the account. I can prove myself to you if you can provide me any dummy account prior to accessing the one in question. This means you can provide me any blockchain account with zero cryptos inside that is in a similar situation. I will prove to you that I really can do what I say and let you check out that dummy account first.

Being able to retrieve 50% of whats in a crypto wallet is better than having nothing to retrieve at all from a wallet.

So, Come to me only when you have tried elsewhere and didn't get any result. Like you are totally helpless and tried every method in the book and have nothing to lose ; only then you should come to me and check me out.

For moderators here I have a request. Please do not consider me to me a scamster as I am only offering my service in lieu of a payment. And, I am not asking for any upfront fee from anyone. I am just being transparent here about my work. If you still dont believe me then you should try to check my credibility with a dummy blockchain wallet that doesn't hold any crypto inside. I am ready to prove myself. So, please don't draw any negative conclusion and post nasty things about me. I never say that I will be able to pull out a password to a wallet out of nowhere as that can never be achieved as no brains in the universe or a software can do that. What I can do is I can get your access to a wallet back. TRUST ME.

Lastly; feel free to mesg me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: