Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NFT] POMPO Project - first 120+ hand made NFT robots / starts 13th April  (Read 150 times)
lucker.ninja (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2022, 04:32:26 AM

Hey, I’m Leo. I’m the creator of POMPO The Robot NFT Collection. Here is a short project overview for a quick intro. I’ll keep everything updated.

What Is POMPO?

POMPO is a sci-fi concept of future robots and my dream. POMPO was first posted on Behance in 2020. It instantly got “Best character design” award and was featured on the main page.

Firstly that was just a fun hobby, among my other hobbies such as everything robotics-related and modern coding and popular techs. At some point, I got the idea to build the first real robot, for competitions, so I needed to find a way to get some money for it.

And here is an NFT-project based on POMPO came, so here it is: pompotherobot.com

https://miro.medium.com/max/1400/1*CGNjlw5ZWMumxHfiJGN1aA.png

Me and my team

I started learning scratch with my father in 2015 by building small animated cartoons and games. In 2019 I developed a little educational game for pupils. It helped to learn about safety regulations in case of fire.

In higher school grades I started website development. Finished a few courses in different directions. Currently, my skill set is: Javascript, Solidity, Jquery, React, and Python. I can create a website from scratch or use Tilda or Wordpress.

My main achievements are listed on my website: https://lucker.ninja/

In my team, my father Alex supports me in different ways.

Plans and goals

Firstly I need money, so in April there will be the first package of NFT, fully handmade, available, 120+ atm. Money will be spent on future code & blockchain techs studying, visiting Robotics Summit & Expo 2022, and project future promotions.

Then in a few months, I’ll create a generative collection, I need to do some tests first, so I think it’ll be ready for publishing in June. Those sales money I spend on starting a virtual universe inhabited by POMPO, so collectors will get their opportunity to see and feel POMPO’s as I do. Also I need that money to obtain components for the first POMPO battle robot engineering.

I have more plans, check the roadmap section on pompotherobot.com

Stay Tuned! Check everything on my medium hub-article or on pompotherobot.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:31:45 AM

Hello! I love POMPO! There is something unusual about this! Of course, I agree with the statement that NFTs with the image of robots can no longer surprise anyone, but something is interesting in this collection!
AlexSnowSnow

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 04:30:35 PM

Hi! The start of the project is coming soon, but for me, there is too little information! I would like to see more about tokenomics, creator, and other elements. Has anyone found the site for this project?
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 05:22:24 AM

Hi! The start of the project is coming soon, but for me, there is too little information! I would like to see more about tokenomics, creator, and other elements. Has anyone found the site for this project?
Guys! Here I found a page on Twitter https://twitter.com/pompotherobot
There is some useful information here, I think you can understand the details.
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:23:30 PM

Hi there! Apparently, this project is engaged with a teenager! There is something childish about it, so I like it! I am sure that such initiatives should be supported! This will help young enthusiasts!
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:54:49 AM

I don't know, I have already fallen into the trap of scammers, so I prefer not to work with newbies on the market but only with proven projects! I also buy NFTs created by celebrities or football clubs! But here I can't trust!
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 02:29:57 PM

I don't know, I have already fallen into the trap of scammers, so I prefer not to work with newbies on the market but only with proven projects! I also buy NFTs created by celebrities or football clubs! But here I can't trust!
I don't think a teenager can develop such an elaborate scam! Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I want to believe that behind such young talents lies our future!
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 05:45:51 AM

Hello everyone, I have been hunting for interesting NFTs for many years. I have seen both good and bad projects, but for some reason, it seems to me that POMPO has a future!
GrigoryGaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 05:44:08 AM

Hello, I lack originality in this project! We've already seen many projects based on robots - Robotos, Huxley Robots, Robotos Originals, and many more! I want something more exciting and unique!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: