Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Real miners never give up.  (Read 437 times)
DevFile90 (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 06:58:31 PM

A big Congrats goes to all miners that kept mining Zilliqa coin even when it's not the most profitable coin to mine all this while, like I always said mining isn't a get rich quick way of making money that's its not for everyone, mine the good coins and hold, the reward is in future. Congrats 👏  once again ZIL made it to 0.17$.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinfarm ventures

Activity: 182
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 30, 2022, 10:12:42 PM

A big Congrats goes to all miners that kept mining Zilliqa coin even when it's not the most profitable coin to mine all this while, like I always said mining isn't a get rich quick way of making money that's its not for everyone, mine the good coins and hold, the reward is in future. Congrats 👏  once again ZIL made it to 0.17$.
You know that you could've mined the most profitable coin, sold that coin, then used the funds to buy ZIL... you would've gotten even more ZIL as a result. Unless difficulty was very low on ZIL and you really believed in the coin.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 02:45:31 AM

I remember years ago when ETH forked. So there was the original ETH chain which is called ETC now and there was the forked one which is ETH now.

I was renting my rigs out back then and I found it odd why people were paying money to mine the old dead chain. However word got out that there is an Ethereum classic coming and people started to mine it very quickly.

So if you still kept mining it on the old chain you would of been very rich since barely anyone was mining it at that time. The fact that the coin is still alive and well after all these years is amazing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 05:48:14 AM

This is not called real miners, this is called real losers, people keep mining a coin because they need to protect that hashrate because they already have a lot invested on it. The real losers trying very hard not to be even big losers because if the hashrate drops, a 51% attack on it is closer and closer and then gameover. Real miners mine what is most profitable because in the end of the day they have bills to pay.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:01:39 AM

ZIL isn't the most profitable I wonder why anyone would mine this coin instead of mining Ethereum and exchange the ETH for ZIL, this will give you more quantities of ZIL, as a real miner always mine the most profitable coin first before anything else.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
YellowSwap

Activity: 200
Merit: 27

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 06:03:57 AM

This isn't a real mining its mining at a big loss, I won't switch my rig to ZIL unless its the most profitable to mine at the moment, since how many years now I've never seen ZIL mining taking the lead on whattomine dot com or other calculators, only those that mine ETH + ZIL are lucky right now.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:32:05 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2022, 11:27:20 AM by Metroid

This is amazing, I had a million dollar sell order at 0.1989 on zil and it just hit, incredible ehhe, you trolls really love helping me out hehe, Thanks for whoever let me know about this amazing zil pump and for whoever pumped it hehe, incredible eheh, I just checked my account on binance ehhe, now I just need my ravencoin and eth sell order to hit, not sure if they hit, because I set them very high hehe, well we never know, this zil pump made me a happy believer man ehhe, from 0.04 to all the way to 0.1989 it was an amazing pump hehe, sometimes you win sometimes you lose, last time I had an eth sell order at 4890 usd and it got very close at 4830 and it did not hit then I saw it crashing to 2300 usd. It seems luck was on my side now ehhe

Next strategy is, use this money to buy other altcoins that were not pumped yet, last time zil was the first to be pumped too, maybe there is a correlation here.

MetaMii

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:49:29 AM

I still haven't figured out why ZIL pumped this much, any updates on development or what? Any way congrats to those that held this coin all along I wish my turn will come someday too.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 11:33:07 AM

I still haven't figured out why ZIL pumped this much, any updates on development or what? Any way congrats to those that held this coin all along I wish my turn will come someday too.

Nothing at all, this is likely because the eth merger is getting closer and closer, scammers will be pumping coins before anybody else in hopes that will trigger idiots into buying coins at the top or close to it, trapping them. Trolls should be very careful here, i think this will be big pumps and then big dumps and then bear market and then starting 2024, bull market starting again. I guess this is the last bulltrap scammers will do, anyway, nothing wrong playing the game, just invest a little, only what you can afford to lose.

Salamande

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:11:45 PM

Nothing at all, this is likely because the eth merger is getting closer and closer, scammers will be pumping coins before anybody else in hopes that will trigger idiots into buying coins at the top or close to it, trapping them. Trolls should be very careful here, i think this will be big pumps and then big dumps and then bear market and then starting 2024, bull market starting again. I guess this is the last bulltrap scammers will do, anyway, nothing wrong playing the game, just invest a little, only what you can afford to lose.

Since last november I read here daily and since that time you always post about the last bulltrap before bear....like a broken record.
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 854
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 04:12:40 PM

Follow their twitter channel to learn more about this ZIL project, I read online that they are going metaverse too, something called metropolis or so I'm not so sure but find their twitter channel through coinmarketcap, this is why the price pumped.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 05:02:48 PM

Since last november I read here daily and since that time you always post about the last bulltrap before bear....like a broken record.

ehhe, the broken record got at least right 95.9%, they say the broken record gets right 50% of time. So it seems this is not a broken record ehhe, anyway i wished I listened more to what I said, sometimes I say and I dont do what needs to be done.

StormHawk

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 07:35:30 AM

No miners have the plan of giving up until the electricity bill is taking all the 99% profits they are earning every day, they have no choice but to give up, I understand that the best time to accumulate some coins is in a bear market but if bills are high it makes no sense.

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:08:53 AM

No miners have the plan of giving up until the electricity bill is taking all the 99% profits they are earning every day, they have no choice but to give up, I understand that the best time to accumulate some coins is in a bear market but if bills are high it makes no sense.

By buying coins right? because is proven that mining in bear market is mining at loss.

JangoUnchained

Activity: 185
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:14:40 AM

By buying coins right? because is proven that mining in bear market is mining at loss.
Correct, unless they have access to 100% free electricity which isn't even possible, using the grid power illegally has big consequences so I advise against this act, mine if you have solar panels or don't mine at all.

arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:00:57 AM

Correct, unless they have access to 100% free electricity which isn't even possible, using the grid power illegally has big consequences so I advise against this act, mine if you have solar panels or don't mine at all.

there are other instances where you might still continue mining if 0 profit besides from speculation

- having coins that are completely non-KYC / anonymity

- not having to bother with fiat transfers for buying coins / tx fees

anyway profit should be good enough for the hassle so there is no way around expensive electricity cost, just don't mine if that is your situation.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 12:31:42 PM

there are other instances where you might still continue mining if 0 profit besides from speculation

anyway profit should be good enough for the hassle so there is no way around expensive electricity cost, just don't mine if that is your situation.

I think the most important reason people are still overpaying for btc is corruption, they take illegal money from government offices and buy cryptos, governments can't trace many cryptos, then they flee the country and use cryptos for early retirement hehe

Outhue

Activity: 826
Merit: 442

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 12:52:07 PM

I think the most important reason people are still overpaying for btc is corruption, they take illegal money from government offices and buy cryptos, governments can't trace many cryptos, then they flee the country and use cryptos for early retirement hehe
This is why regulation is a must but since crypto existence is to make decentralisation works it may be hard for crypto to get fully regulated.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 02:24:14 PM

This is why regulation is a must but since crypto existence is to make decentralisation works it may be hard for crypto to get fully regulated.

That is the issue, very hard to regulate every country in the world, plus crypto was created for this reason, privacy, nobody knows what you have. Although few coins follow that principle, not even bitcoin itself follows that.

Cuda911

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 02:40:48 PM

That is the issue, very hard to regulate every country in the world, plus crypto was created for this reason, privacy, nobody knows what you have. Although few coins follow that principle, not even bitcoin itself follows that.
Looks like BTC will still face some upcoming wars in future because this can't keep going, once the rumours are everywhere that even the government and politicians are using crypto to rob people and embezzled money things won't look nice anymore.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: