Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:54:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting up and trying again  (Read 577 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4207

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2022, 08:31:42 AM
Merited by Oluwa-btc (1)

There are times in life when everything will seem not working as planned,

There's a phrase that rings 24/7 in my head and it helps me alot to keep focused and continue whatever I'm doing knowing fully well, my turn will come. The phrase is very common but that shouldn't discourage you from believing in it. It goes like this, "there's light at the end of the tunnel", I so much believe in this that I tell myself if I haven't seen that light yet that means the tunnel still hasn't ended so I continue pushing through whatever I'm doing hoping to get to the end and see that light. Why I just told you this is because while others might just see this as another normal post, I don't. People are passing through difficulties in life and aren't getting a break.

Don't expect anybody to Cheer you up, do that yourself. Pick up yourself and go learn. Don't chase after the dollars first, go for the knowledge. Acquired as many as you can get your hands on and when the time is right, everything will fall in place for you that you won't believe the amount of grace you will be receiving. Some will call it luck because of the little effort they now see you putting in and getting great results but only you'll know the amount of time and dedication you have put in previously.

Any pointers on how to go about my crypto journey because, giving up just doesn't feel like the way.
Firstly go get a real job, it's more comfortable investing in bitcoin when funds been used aren't urgent funds for day to day needs but spares that you won't go crazy losing. After securing a job steadily by into Bitcoin first (later you can experiment with alts), and keep learning.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:18:38 AM

Unpopular opinion: sometimes giving up is the answer.

Contrary to popular belief in cryptocurrency communities, you don't necessarily need to be in this industry to succeed in life. What if you're better off investing in traditional markets? What if climbing the corporate ladder is best for you? What if starting a business is the answer?

Hmm this got me thinking: I think this can be applied if there are other opportunities for you which is better; and you chose to shut every opportunity presented since you are still pushing your current failure.

You are right, though this may be applied in a "case-to-case" basis like you mentioned. But giving up may be the better choice if there are other opportunities presented to you which is relatively better.
Shamm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 346

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 10:13:11 PM

Contrary to popular belief in cryptocurrency communities, you don't necessarily need to be in this industry to succeed in life. What if you're better off investing in traditional markets? What if climbing the corporate ladder is best for you? What if starting a business is the answer?

Hmm this got me thinking: I think this can be applied if there are other opportunities for you which is better; and you chose to shut every opportunity presented since you are still pushing your current failure.

You are right, though this may be applied in a "case-to-case" basis like you mentioned. But giving up may be the better choice if there are other opportunities presented to you which is relatively better.

Giving up!  sometimes good sometimes bad. If you failed cause you are not working smart/hard then giving up is not a best option. You should prove to everyone that you are strong. but like you said above giving up cause there's other big opportunities to the other side is a good choice we need to be practical if where you can get an opportunity then go there.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 11:39:30 PM

There are times in life when everything will seem not working as planned, infact it will seem as if you are not doing anything at all, but in all sincerity, you are trying your best, it could be in education, business, career and so on. you will feel like giving up and just not do anything at all.
(...)
Very often, honestly. I was having that feeling many years ago, I was then thinking about quitting but yeah, we can do nothing if we just easily give up. We have to think also that not all our plans went successful, sometimes we face failure. Many are having this experience, I know.

But if we let this feeling drives us, it means that we just easily accept our failure which I believe was not the nature of being a successful person. Thriving hard makes things change, honestly, there is no easy success in business, and even finding a good job, really comes in a hard way.
Asiska02

Activity: 854
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 02:46:25 PM

Giving up is not the right thing to do now. Giving up now will seem as if you never wanted to achieve your set out goals from onset. If you’re determined to achieve your goals, you’ll have cross all the hurdles that are blocking you from achieving what you want. This is not the right time to think about giving up, put your efforts into it and the result will be fruitful as you’ve pictured it to be before coming here. You’ll definitely enjoy your stay here, navigate through the forum and follow the rules and regulations here, most importantly ask questions if you don’t know what to do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 05:01:25 PM

Giving up is not the right thing to do now. Giving up now will seem as if you never wanted to achieve your set out goals from onset. If you’re determined to achieve your goals, you’ll have cross all the hurdles that are blocking you from achieving what you want. This is not the right time to think about giving up, put your efforts into it and the result will be fruitful as you’ve pictured it to be before coming here. You’ll definitely enjoy your stay here, navigate through the forum and follow the rules and regulations here, most importantly ask questions if you don’t know what to do.
Getting people to persevere and willing to try after failure is difficult. We can only give advice and encouragement, to want to try again it comes from ourselves, we just try to influence. The stronger they want to try it will be the better and they will be willing not to give up. To be honest we are easier to get in, but to survive not to fall is difficult, harder if it has fallen and will stand up again.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:15:00 PM

Having mindset like that will help you achieve your goal rather than when you failed and you already give up on what you are going to do. If I have already given up my goal before then I won't achieve what I have today. Having a negative mindset won't also help you to achieve your dream or goals if you are like that. Remember to listen fro other forum member when yheu criticize you or give you a tips which will help you in the future trust me. I have been in your shoes before. We all start from nothing untill we have what you will have later on.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 09:05:03 PM

It's not unpopular to be honest as that is one of the harsh realities that everyone should really know or realize.
I did day trading back then watching some youtubers like CryptoJack to learn about the basic ropes of day trading (I am not sure if I really mentioned the name right as it was long time ago) and it just didn't work out for me even by hard work in a month.
Luck comes into play and it is not just all about hard work.

I also realize this when during my first few days in freelancing. Cheesy
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:35:12 PM

Hard time don't last long, hard time is a chance for one to be well equipped to continue the journey.  Hard times shouldn't be a time to give up but a time to be strong and pursue our goals. Hard time should never  be a limitations to success.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 10:56:52 PM

Positive mindset is not about having a positive attitude in everything that you do. It is not about being happy all the time. It is about having mindset that will help you to stay focused, determined, and passionate about achieving what you want and make it happen.

So, having a positive mindset can help you to be focused in achieving what you have set out to do. It is the last and final step to achieve the goal and make it happen.

GiftedMAN

Activity: 840
Merit: 554

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 08:23:45 AM

It's fine not to invest in cryptocurrencies, but it's wrong not to have cryptocurrency in this day and age.
I support your opinion that one can actually have crypto currency but not invest in cryptocurrencies. Most people loose money when they invest all they have with the hope of a huge return but when they get disappointed as a result of a fail in the price, they lament.

Nah, I'm pretty sure a lot of people around the globe are doing really fine even without cryptocurrencies. You can still easily outperform asset markets in general without investing in cryptocurrencies since most people just end up losing money anyway.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Bamjos

Activity: 71
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 06:21:42 PM

Yeah, trying times come, that moment when we feel like shit and everything seem not to make sense to us, but we shouldn't be ignorant of the metrics we use in judging ourselves in moments like this, that everyone is doing well in something doesn't mean we are meant to do well in it, there are many potentials embedded in us that we can Identify and work on. On learning cryptocurrency, this forum is one of the useful tool at your disposal right now, there are wonderful individuals and resources here to help you out, just throw your ignorance and curiosity at the forum, you will be amazed at how many solutions you will find, but you need to be determined to learn, be enthusiastic, I'm a fellow newbie and I've started learning here, let's learn together mate!
Proro

Activity: 74
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 02:50:34 PM

To me quitting is not an option, but when u continue falling and falling, my advice will be for you to quit.

But first thing first, when you fall at first did you actually know the reason and do a proper evaluation before trying again. Because without proper evaluation of the past, failure is inevitable.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 03:51:44 PM

Yeah, sometimes it is; especially if what keeps pulling one down can lead to one's death. You quit at that point. No one needs to prove a point by displaying to others that they aren't quitters while they die in silence. This is the part I believe that quitters can also be winners. Isn't it said that he who fights and runs away lives to fight another day?

Well, the best place for you OP to start getting yourself back together will be a place where you get to do what interests you. For me that would be watching comedy skits on social media. Business (cryptos inclusive) would be the last thing on my mind at a time like that. OP, do whatever tickles your fancy. If it's getting crypto knowledge, go for it. Watch videos bon cryptos on YouTube and that will help fire you up once again.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doan9269

Activity: 910
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 04:38:22 PM

There are times in life when everything will seem not working as planned, infact it will seem as if you are not doing anything at all, but in all sincerity, you are trying your best, it could be in education, business, career and so on.

Whatsoever thing you're doing and it's demanding from you but with little or no reward to show forth then i think you need to make a check and balance, its either you ain't doing it the right way or you aren't learning from from the cause to those mistakes leading to your failure performance, i think the best lesson you could give to yourself is in learning from people and not from your repeated mistakes.

I have rumbled on these lines through out today and it somehow coincides with my current predicament of not understanding a thing about crypto and don't just know how to start on the platform.

Any pointers on how to go about my crypto journey because, giving up just doesn't feel like the way.

If others are doing it right and getting the right result then you needed to understand that you're not doing what they are doing to deserve getting their type of result.

My advice for you:

I see there's this eagerness and willingness to doing things right and have better results in you, i will advise you to ultimately "learn first" keen to learning, don't just work on assumption, make personal research and findings and build up yourself, while about this forum your learning start from adhering strictly to the forum's rules and regulations, read them all and understand them, search through the forum for any areas you need more clarification, then never be in rush or too eager in making it through because growth is a gradual and continuous process, remember as important as water is to life, it can get one drown to lifeless.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 05:55:38 PM

Successful people, they have experienced failure in their life, from that failure a person can learn and change the procedures to do something to succeed, what they do does not escape the knowledge they have, the higher their knowledge the more confident in their efforts.

Crypto, too, study, analyze, predict and understand about the crypto we want, the results will be good, now information about crypto is easy to get on the internet, doing research is needed, both about exchanges and crypto types, the bottom line: never give up on doing, never make a second mistake, learn from mistakes, there are many opportunities you can do to start over again, the first failure is the key for you to be successful in the future, remember why other people can and why you can't.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Alisha-k

Merit: 23

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 12:44:29 PM

Sometimes too, we need to give ourselves some break, during the break period, you think and restrategize your moves, you never can tell, the may be something wrong with the steps you had choose to take.
Successful people aren't those who quit at a failed attempt, they're those who fall and rise up again better and stronger.

Stay strong fam♥️

center]██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██[/center]
Franctoshi

Merit: 570

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:00:29 PM

Persistence, trying over again and getting up when you fall are tools and viehcle to becoming successfu in life. For example take a look at the person that invented light bulb, it took him 1000 times to get a positive result, So what is that tell us, it tells us not to easily give up in what ever thing we're doing.

Bringing your topic to my experience when I got to know forex Trading new, The biggest challenge I faced was series of losses, most of my friends adviced me to quit trading because I blew every fund that gets into my account , but I decided not to quit and today I'm a profitable trader.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 10:11:37 PM

It is better to start from catch and learn from step to step. Don't be in haste to learn make sure you learn the necessary things. Getting it right take time and to be patient, you have to be focused and work harder then everything will be okay. You don't deserve to quit instead try again.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Ahli38

Activity: 854
Merit: 743

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 02:12:52 AM

if you fall then get up again. and learn not to fall again.
giving up will only make you sink into a dark sea of ​​despair. if it feels difficult then believe that in the world there are more difficult than you. then get back up and keep learning and learning. never stop walking even though sometimes you have to drag your feet and force them to move. because all successful people are those who have failed.

like my bitter experience when starting crypto which started with losses. but as time goes on and continues to learn. Now the losses can be covered with profits.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██