Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are Your Kids Aware Of Bitcoin? Teach Them.  (Read 5550 times)
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 05:18:51 AM

I don't see any point in teaching the kids about investment that will lead to greed because most of the kids that I know are really starting their own investment in Bitcoin. Teach them while they are young, so they can start to decide if they are into investing in crypto or not. My child is not yet big enough to learn this, so if she is at 10, that is the time I will introduce them, but not force them to learn it, but let them love it.

Can't agree more that it's not recommended to teach kids about bitcoin trading and investment unless they grow up and decides by themselves. What we can teach kids is the technology aspect of Bitcoin as they grow up. I am strongly against involving kids in crypto unless they are atleast 10, since there are many bad things also associated with use of crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 05:21:59 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

They are very young to understand but little by little? i am trying to tell them short stories about Bitcoin and the existence of cryptocurrency .

they sometimes asks too much for them to understand so I paused for a while, but of course continuing for some time.

I wanted them to grow  so i would share them my investments and activities here for better understanding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 08:50:12 AM

They are very young to understand but little by little? i am trying to tell them short stories about Bitcoin and the existence of cryptocurrency .

they sometimes asks too much for them to understand so I paused for a while, but of course continuing for some time.

I wanted them to grow  so i would share them my investments and activities here for better understanding.
well, if their age is still too early to understand something complicated, then teach it little by little. maybe, when they are old enough to understand that, then they might find it easier to understand.
some children who are under the age of 18 are reliable enough to make a sizable income from crypto, like the story of these two brothers.
however, over time they will get used to it. it's just like playing a game. at first you don't understand it, but over time, they will get used to it and start to understand it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jackdolsen58

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2022, 08:56:28 AM

New Cryptocurrency projects

Coinraaj is a crypto ranking site by votes for early stage crypto products. Large base of newly launched, Presale, Airdrops of crypto tokens. New Cryptocurrency projects are listed here before listed major exchanges. Anyone can list their own token or favorite crypto projects here. Get their community to vote on the project, because votes matter! Our ranking is simple: the highest votes are #1 on our website. The project will get exposure with all our visitors!
www.coinraaj.com

CoinRaaj 2022 - Large catalog of Tokens, DeFi, NFT, Whitelists, IDOs, Gems, Shield Audits. presale, fairlaunch. Huge base of shieldcoins in different networks. Sniping, Bots, Airdrops, GameFi. Crypto world is waiting for you.

   Airdrops of crypto tokens
            Bitcoin, Coin Wallet, Blockchain, Exchange, Token, ICO,IDO, Airdrops, presale, meme coins, shit coins, ethrium.
            CoinRaaj - The most feature rich complete tracking and voting tool.
            Coinraaj offers charts, limit orders, stop losses, and much more
            Get real time cryptocurrency price charts for ETH, BSC, Polygon POS (MATIC), Avalanche, TRX, KCC, Fantom, Solana, Cronos, and Moonriver.
           How to find presale crypto tokens
            The best token finder ever
  Coinraaj is the place to find the next big cryptocoin. This is a curation of the best new coins, every day. Discover the latest NFT, community and DeFi project that everyone is talking about.
The next-gen analytics platform for crypto traders combining traditional and alternative data to help you to identify the hidden gems on the market. For crypto investors who want to secure their investments, discover safe projects, minimize their risks and avoid DeFi scams BTC, cryptocurrency trading platform, ETH, EOS, DOT, LINK, USDT, USDC, XRP, BTC price, LTC, BCH, ETC, Blockchain, wallet, crypto exchange, cryptocurrency exchange, bitcoin exchange, cryptocurrency trading
View top cryptocurrency prices live, crypto charts, market cap, and trading volume. Discover today’s new and trending coins, top crypto gainers and losers in the market.
Disruptivas
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1450

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 01:23:28 PM

I think that who will teach us about new technologies and innovation will always be the children. The world doesn't stop turning and every day in cryptocurrencies we live decades of evolution.

Children are increasingly digital. I don't think it's a case of teaching them about technology, but about economics, about cypherpunk philosophy about ethics, about behavior. I think this is increasingly difficult to be taught and learned by new generations. And having an oversupply in terms of technology and ''no difficulty in using them'', the question will be to direct their use, so that they can actually benefit and benefit those around them.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 02:16:18 PM

well, if their age is still too early to understand something complicated, then teach it little by little. maybe, when they are old enough to understand that, then they might find it easier to understand.
some children who are under the age of 18 are reliable enough to make a sizable income from crypto, like the story of these two brothers.
however, over time they will get used to it. it's just like playing a game. at first you don't understand it, but over time, they will get used to it and start to understand it.
Forced learning will not work well and even seem to be constrained for children, I quite agree with what you say start with the smallest things first and let them reflect on their own. This is good enough to maintain their mood and interest later because for further learning there must be interest from the child first so that what we teach does not seem forced.
Ishaan and Aanya are one of the successful children now due to their interest and this is proof that when they want they can learn on their own without needing further direction and the most important thing is not learning for their beginning but introduction so that they are interested in this

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 01:14:52 AM

This is a dream not only for women, but also for men. That is, any person who wants to leave behind a successor to his savings.

I understand your message and I support it. Info about bitcoin should be included in the basic financial literacy for children and taught how to use it. It is also important that history doesn't repeat itself as with the heroes of Mark Twain's book "The Gilded Age: A Tale of Today" and the children don't place their hopes for the future only on bitcoin, expecting untold riches and doing nothing at the same time. I repeat, it is necessary to teach knowledge about bitcoin in combination with the basics of financial literacy. Without this, the outcome may be sadder than expected.

I also see the advantage of such training in that the younger generations may become interested not only in the financial side of bitcoin, but also in its technical capabilities. And who knows, maybe your child will be inspired to new achievements and someday he will bring tangible benefits to the bitcoin community. After all, he may turn out to be the second Buterin.

As crypto/Blockchain tech becomes more popular, we will see more educational materials that will help guide newcomers into it (especially Kids). Some kids are fast learners, so it's likely they'll quickly adopt Bitcoin for their own benefit. A kid using Bitcoin now, can be a great asset to the community in the future. It's never late to get into Bitcoin. Mainstream media and governments will do their part in order to try to scare away people from Bitcoin, but that's where we come in. As long as there's a dedicated community that will help spread awareness of Bitcoin, nothing else matters. Who knows if sometime in the future this exciting technology is studied at public and private schools worldwide? Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1094

Eid Mubarak

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 04:53:45 AM

I don't see any point in teaching the kids about investment that will lead to greed because most of the kids that I know are really starting their own investment in Bitcoin. Teach them while they are young, so they can start to decide if they are into investing in crypto or not. My child is not yet big enough to learn this, so if she is at 10, that is the time I will introduce them, but not force them to learn it, but let them love it.

Can't agree more that it's not recommended to teach kids about bitcoin trading and investment unless they grow up and decides by themselves. What we can teach kids is the technology aspect of Bitcoin as they grow up. I am strongly against involving kids in crypto unless they are atleast 10, since there are many bad things also associated with use of crypto.

I think 10 years old is still not the right time to start teaching them about bitcoin, even worse if we teach them how to invest and trade bitcoin at that age. In my opinion, the best time we can teach them the concept of bitcoin is when they are over 15 years old. As for teaching them to invest let them feel understand what bitcoin is, then let them decide to invest or not. We should not force our children, we will hinder their development by forcing them into a profession they do not love.

Mr.sprin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:34:38 AM

In my place, many young people are digging bitcoin and investing bitcoin, now bitcoin is not foreign anymore even young people whose sources of disbursement only follow bounty projects, maybe in the future young people will become millionaires.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:27:00 AM

This topic connects well with teaching about Bitcoin as school. A lot depends on the age of kids. I think when my kid will be at the age of 10 probably, I would teach her about a technology, that everyone has access to information, that information can not be changed, and lead partly this conversation into lying and truth. Right now my kid knows that "I got money at work for pressing keys on keyboard, reading a filling papers". My kid knows only how fiat money works. I think it is too early for my kid to understand how crypto value changes and why it is used for payment. I think I will present cryptocurrency more detailed, when they will have economics classes at school.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:51:04 AM

If you hear bitcoin of course he will not be interested, but if we say bitcoin can buy toys and anything because its function is the same as money then he will be interested and I still haven't introduced bitcoin to kids because I prefer to see him playing with his friends in the park or at school .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 10:53:20 AM

I think 10 years old is still not the right time to start teaching them about bitcoin, even worse if we teach them how to invest and trade bitcoin at that age. In my opinion, the best time we can teach them the concept of bitcoin is when they are over 15 years old. As for teaching them to invest let them feel understand what bitcoin is, then let them decide to invest or not. We should not force our children, we will hinder their development by forcing them into a profession they do not love.
Yes, 10 years of age isn't right time to be taught about bitcoin. Atleast 15 years of age is good to teach about bitcoin. There might be students who are good enough to learn and know about bitcoin and technology. For them it is good, if we teach them more about bitcoin.

We used to play a game called business in which fake fiat Money is used. Maybe using bitcoin in those games will give kids know about bitcoin and in later years they'll learn further. What can be done at present is, just giving introduction about bitcoin.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2022, 12:06:51 PM

It isn't the learning that you think of or like teaching them technical terms or whatever, but that is the time that will introduce them to this world. I just mentioned it in my previous post that "introduce", so it is the first chapter or the cover of the book. Also, 15 years old is also a good starting point, but the best age for me is 13 to 14 because that is the age where they get most curious about things, so it is best to start learning about it and guiding them about it.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2786
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 06:48:12 PM

Now that your kids are young and vibrant, be their tutor, ensure they are bitcoin oriented, save them from financial dependency, encourage them to rely on bitcoin instead of saving fiat currency that Depreciates now and then.

Our kids represent the leaders of tomorrow, let's teach them about bitcoin now that we can.
You are in the light or you are successful because you work hard for it. It's not caused by any other people so why feel guilty? However some gets inspiration with their family like their child, this is why they became successful. I think it's okay if we don't teach our kids with bitcoin. We can have a reason like bitcoin is too risky and we don't want them to suffer what we have when we are starting on bitcoin.

We want our kids a more comfortable life, not a stressful one. They can do what they want in life but there are some that teach their child whatever they do in life, if they do bitcoin, then they will pass this skill to their child and they want their child to pass it on to their child in the future.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 07:08:26 PM

<..............>

I am just a 21-year-old boy, so I definitely don't have any kids, but I do have a 13-year-old younger brother. Who is also interested in technology? Well, I think he is more interested than me. I am teaching him about Bitcoin and all its features, and I think he is going to take computer science for his next subject, which he will study on and. And he wants to be a blockchain developer, so now you can understand his vision too. And I already taught him about the financial freedom theories about bitcoin. How will it help us to get financial freedom with it? That is my overall viewpoint on this, and I thank you for taking the time to read it.
Fivestar4everMVP
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1051

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 07:27:20 PM

I totally agree with op, bitcoin has changed alot of lives around the world and it's only normal that we show our kids this technology that is transforming the financial system of the world.

I personally can not wait to start teaching my kids, they are still very little, I've been blessed with two daughters, older one is 5 years old while younger one is just 4 months old, since I can't teach them just yet, I've started teaching their mother, Infact, I bought bitcoin and several other good altcoins which I know the price would appreciate in the future and put it in a wallet specially for my wife, I will be handing the keys of that wallet over to her on her birthday which is fast approaching, am fully ready to take my entire family along on this intriguing, yet exciting crypto journey.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 06:21:51 AM

Actually that's what i explained in my whole post that I started teaching them little by little , the point that their mind capable of absorbing what i wanted to explain .
I also try to  show them the importance of Online currency and not just the Fiat in which they will understand.
lucky that they are cooperative and I'm sure sooner they will completely cope up to what i wanted them to understand .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 07:20:04 AM

In my place, many young people are digging bitcoin and investing bitcoin, now bitcoin is not foreign anymore even young people whose sources of disbursement only follow bounty projects, maybe in the future young people will become millionaires.
It's true that my friends are in my place too, so many young people are digging for bitcoin, even I who are young, many are actively looking for money by collecting bitcoins or other alcoins, the old ones don't even know bitcoin, they only know bitcoin but don't know how to use it.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 07:27:22 AM

In what concept are you planning to educate your kids about Bitcoin? As an opportunity and innovative technology? As a source of income, payment system? As an instrument that is used to scam people? As a way to store information, that will be transparent, anonymous and unable to be edited?

An example: in my country, or in most soviet countries naughty kids are frightened by police. "If you dont behave good, I will give you to police" "Police will put you to jail". Kids are already get an idea that police is something to be scared of, and in future reduce their connections with police, or avoid it. Police represents something negative. In other countries, police represent protection, honor and etc.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 12:00:28 PM

People always sing teach your child about bitcoin but they don't know when is the appropriate time for a child to learn bitcoin. Am very sure the teenage age would be the best time for a child to start learning about bitcoin,  at this point the child will be calculative to think and reason well on how to handle money, and the child will get to understand why he or she at that time of life and the future.  When parents decides to teach a child bitcoin at early age the  child may not know or understand the risk involved in bitcoin. It is better for the child to wait for the appropriate time to learn bitcoin.
I would guess that you need to start with money first but you need to be very careful. My father talked about money when I was first 7 years old, and that stuck with me but it turned my idea of money very weirdly. I know the value of money now, and I know that I would never have enough, that should not be something you teach to your kids.

Now I am very careful about money and I save and I am not losing much, never had any debt in my entire life, everything seems like a proper situation for me. But, at the end of the day I am not really hoping to get rich ever, even though I am in crypto, if you teach to soon then your kid could become like me as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: