Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:35:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for best staking platform  (Read 652 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 09:36:15 PM

Binance is the way. Using the staking feature on Binance is one of several ways to earn more Binance coins. They are there for their users no matter what. And their Customer service ticket is the fastest I've seen, they will respond to you in no time if there is any problem.
Yeah that’s right and compared to other exchanges that I know I think binance.com is really the best choice that anyone can make when it comes to staking in the cryptocurrency market. And one thing I like is the rate at which their customer support replies their customers.

I make use of their platform for trading and I even have their mobile application to trade on my phone and whenever I have problem and I want to report to the customer support, I have the live support option which I can click and have one of their staff attend to me immediately. It’s not like other exchanges that you would send a message or mail to their support and it will take them like a whole week to respond to that mail. That’s something I really try to avoid.

SafeSpaceCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 09:02:33 PM

Now staking is very popular because it allows to earn passive income. But a lot of depends how useful is the project and what tools it offers.
Now appear projects that offer comfortable and useful tools like this https://twitter.com/KaibaDeFi/status/1508489164660039687

Staking programs allow to earn passive income on blocking liquidity in the wallets.
Especially staking popular when market rise, but when market falls usually price of tokens falls so much that staking does not help.

The opportunity to earn passive income attract a lot of users to the staking.
But the most important thing is to find the best project for staking which allow to earn a constant income for a long time.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 18, 2022, 06:49:02 AM

I have 12 million shiba inu tokens and I'm looking for a platform to stake the tokens for more tokens which platform is the best for staking shiba inu for 30 to 120 days maybe.
There are so many platforms that you can make use of for staking your shibainu.  Some of the platforms that I know that you can make use of arebinance.com Coinbase pro, and crypto.com. These are some popular platforms that I know that you can make use of and they are trusted and they have also been around for a long time.

So, you can consider any of these exchanges and their ROI goes from 3% to over 5% per annual.  Binance.com seems to have the highest ROI and I would say you should go for it since it is also seen as the number one exchange in the cryptocurrency market.
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:16:20 PM

Now staking is very popular because it allows to earn passive income. But a lot of depends how useful is the project and what tools it offers.
Now appear projects that offer comfortable and useful tools like this https://twitter.com/KaibaDeFi/status/1508489164660039687

The opportunity to earn passive income attract a lot of users to the staking.
But the most important thing is to find the best project for staking which allow to earn a constant income for a long time.

Now many projects use staking and it is very popular.
A lot of projects offer staking and investors now have a big choise of different projects.
cryptoserega

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 10:11:15 PM

Now many projects use staking and it is very popular.
A lot of projects offer staking and investors now have a big choise of different projects.

Staking platforms allow to earn passive income.
But to offer users the profit tokens of the staking platform must be liquid and in demand.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 02:43:36 PM

just stake it in binance for the sake of safety of your investment because they have been known for their reliability.

the other lesser famous platform might offer you a more attractive offers but honestly if its staking i’d just prefer platform that is already trusted because we are talking long term holding here and some smart contract might
have some kind of breaches that could incur losses, basically rendering your long awaited investment useless because i see no point of having high APY if at the end of the day you lost your investment due & caused by some silly accident.
always thinks of your investment security.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Dragonbite
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 10:03:22 PM

Staking platforms allow to earn passive income.
But to offer users the profit tokens of the staking platform must be liquid and in demand.

The best staking platform is the most profitable platform. But to grow in price project must be useful for people and be in demand.
That is why it is necessary to check all the projects that appear on the market to find the best one.
DeFi Doge
Copper Member

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 24, 2022, 07:26:32 PM

The best staking platform is the most profitable platform. But to grow in price project must be useful for people and be in demand.
That is why it is necessary to check all the projects that appear on the market to find the best one.

Staking is very popular now. The ability to earn money attracts a lot of people to cryptocurrency and staking platforms.
First_on_the_Moon
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 11:00:12 PM

Staking is very popular now. The ability to earn money attracts a lot of people to cryptocurrency and staking platforms.

The best staking program is the most profitable program.
But to be profitable it is necessary to offer tools that are useful for people.
i8v8i

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 10:16:33 PM

The best staking program is the most profitable program.
But to be profitable it is necessary to offer tools that are useful for people.

The opportunity to earn passive income attracts a lot of people to staking.
But the popularity of staking depends how useful is the project and what profit it offers.
Koinal.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 06:10:29 PM

The opportunity to earn passive income attracts a lot of people to staking.
But the popularity of staking depends how useful is the project and what profit it offers.

People usually pays attention to the profit of staking platform.
But firs of all it is necessary to pay attention to products and tools that staking platform offers to understand how useful they are.
LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 08:09:17 PM

People usually pays attention to the profit of staking platform.
But firs of all it is necessary to pay attention to products and tools that staking platform offers to understand how useful they are.

The opportunity to earn passive income makes staking very popular and in demand.
The most important is to find the most profitable and prospective platform for staking.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 08:01:25 PM

aggregate distribution of opinion

with the absence as terms of modification old investors have with the dedication of value as noting the returns of work within the entrance of periode of terms.
as occupying uses of the modest strategy appealing the different customs of abbreviation as expecting with the rational choice of results on challenge as referring option with the decision to put on submission with the market.

newbie investors work on negative consequence as inability to follow modest strategy of old investors and begins on action as referring opinion based on casuals as their absence within the field of forum of investor network.
the different level of affirmation as presence of each investors with the forum leads as confirmation might be taken on integration of models on accounts of different unit of signals on addition.
as those shows of self interest of investors on request with the returns according the level of expectation as fine on work with the distribution of resource on possession.
to leads on drawing as the signals on supportive choice have with the gesture of bell shaped figure to distinct/differ the level of moderation as absence of each investors.
the clue on relative conclusion level might be of those as investors to acts with the centrist position on absence as determining option with the investment strategy to put on submission with the market.

Lunafox

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:51:13 PM

The opportunity to earn passive income makes staking very popular and in demand.
The most important is to find the most profitable and prospective platform for staking.

Now cryptocurrency market falls that is why staking is not so popular likd during the rise of the market.
But after the fall of the market will be a rise and it is necessary just to wait for the rise.
pacificdefi
Copper Member

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 03:22:06 PM

Now cryptocurrency market falls that is why staking is not so popular likd during the rise of the market.
But after the fall of the market will be a rise and it is necessary just to wait for the rise.

Now it is hard to say what is the best staking program because now cryptocurrency market falls and during the fall of the market staking is not so profitable like during the rise of the market.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 06:11:19 PM

as newbie works as following customs of modest strategy from old investors the further terms of absence might have as each with investors on consequence with the inability to follows old strategy to builds of distinct of personal work on methodological customs as applying those to work on request with the business

that those might leads with the stagnation with the chance of token staking as there presence with the entrance of struggling investors as each work with non parochial customs.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 07:32:27 PM

So far I looked at the 2 big safest platforms to place Shiba Coins for stake namely Binance and Crypto.com Popular cryptocurrency trading exchanges that provide soft stake to give their users the ability to earn passive income. The following exchanges allow SHIB stake for prizes.
Even though the ROI given is quite small, with a rate of 3-5%, we have nothing to lose if we take a large amount of risk in order to get good passive income and guaranteed security on the platform.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 09:38:56 PM

I have 12 million shiba inu tokens and I'm looking for a platform to stake the tokens for more tokens which platform is the best for staking shiba inu for 30 to 120 days maybe.
^ If you will going to ask me, my choice is Binance, they have supported a lot of coins and tokens on their platform and I think the coin that you have mentioned above is available on their platform. To be honest, it is really hard to find an exchange platform where you can entrust your money but as I can see, only Binance is capable of that feature because they have a feature that promises the users of the safe fund on their hand, so you need to trust whatever happens. However, don't rely on my suggestion, just dig research on your own regarding this, you should take responsibility about your money.
SAWACrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 06:44:26 PM

For staking it is important how much profit it can give.
Not all the staking projects is profitable that is why it is necessary to check all the information about project.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 02, 2022, 12:34:33 PM

Seriously guys, why are you still investing in dog memecoins? Do you want to be stuck holding what's akin to pets.com stock when you could have been holding google stock? Get yourself some AAA rated cryptos like Celo and ICP if you want to make it, you can stake both of those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: