Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:45:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planning to be a Flux long term holder  (Read 125 times)
Ketesnuko (OP)

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:37:52 AM

I plan to mine thousand of flux for future sake, this coin is one of the best Pow project out there after Ethereum I believe its possible that Flux will hit 10$ per coin some day, I want to use 12x 1660 graphic cards to start mining Flux, what do you think about this plan?

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 09:43:19 AM

I plan to mine thousand of flux for future sake, this coin is one of the best Pow project out there after Ethereum I believe its possible that Flux will hit 10$ per coin some day, I want to use 12x 1660 graphic cards to start mining Flux, what do you think about this plan?
If you use RTX 1660 video cards, then mine the most profitable coin, and then buy other coins. I'm not a very good investor, but don't bet on just one coin. If you don't win then you lose 100%.
https://whattomine.com/gpus/37-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1660?cost=0.1&cost_currency=USD

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SafuBTC

Activity: 49
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:07:38 AM

I'm not trying to discourage by any means but flux might never reach 10$ like you hoped for, my advice is mine ETH its the most profitable, then exchange for Flux coins, do this for a month and move to other coins, Ergo can get to 10$ too, what about Raven? Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Daodex

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 10:18:07 AM

Why just Flux only? Holding coins for good returns can take up to three or four years imagine betting all that time on Flux only and nothing happened in the end, here is what I have in mind, I will mix my next portfolio with all useful use cases available, smart contract, metaverse, play to earn games and other, my pick are not just PoW algorithm coins only.

ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 07:56:01 PM

I'm not trying to discourage by any means but flux might never reach 10$ like you hoped for, my advice is mine ETH its the most profitable, then exchange for Flux coins, do this for a month and move to other coins, Ergo can get to 10$ too, what about Raven? Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

have other coin to bet in future after eth2.0?
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1786

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 11:01:38 PM

Read the post again, he just mentioned Ergo and Ravencoin

I have been so much of a regular trader and investor, but one thing I learned is to always try to diversify. Don't count  on only one coin. In the last bear market, Imagine people who counted on coins like NEO and put all their energy, time and money in it, how they must be feeling right now

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
YellowSwap

Activity: 200
Merit: 27

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:23:11 AM

Read the post again, he just mentioned Ergo and Ravencoin

I have been so much of a regular trader and investor, but one thing I learned is to always try to diversify. Don't count  on only one coin. In the last bear market, Imagine people who counted on coins like NEO and put all their energy, time and money into it, how they must be feeling right now
What did you just say? In March 2020 Neo was 5.5$ imagine mining them at that time and selling them for 120$ in 2021? Everything is timing and NEO is not bad at all.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Metroid

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:11:48 AM

Thankgod my zil order was hit close to the top, I have seen that it has been crashing ever since, the pump started at 0.04, that is when I bought, then scammers took it as high as 0.23, my sell order was hit at 0.20, now is at 0.13 and if btc does not go up, it will keep crashing lower and lower. Anyway, my point is, never be a maximalist, any coin can die at anytime and then you are done.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:19:06 AM

Thankgod my zil order was hit close to the top, I have seen that it has been crashing ever since, the pump started at 0.04, that is when I bought, then scammers took it as high as 0.23, my sell order was hit at 0.20, now is at 0.13 and if btc does not go up, it will keep crashing lower and lower. Anyway, my point is, never be a maximalist, any coin can die at any time and then you are done.
I don't quite get your point, what do you mean by ' scammers took it as high as 0.23$? , is ZIL a scam project? Metroid the way you think is out of this world some times, you are always too ahead of yourself, you have predicted a bear market too many times and it never came, ZIL is a old project that should have died a long time ago if its not good enough.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:30:31 AM

I don't quite get your point, what do you mean by ' scammers took it as high as 0.23$? , is ZIL a scam project? Metroid the way you think is out of this world some times, you are always too ahead of yourself, you have predicted a bear market too many times and it never came, ZIL is a old project that should have died a long time ago if its not good enough.

When a coin goes up fast like that, in few days from 0.4 to 0.23, that is definitely a scammers move, some people say pump and dump, pyramid scheme and others. For this market to be healthy again, a ultra bear market will have to come, so my prediction still holds true and will happen in due time because if it doesn't then everything will be stagnated and any market that is stagnated, nobody invests on it because there is no return and because of nobody investing on it then price crashes, that is economics 101.

Widdop37

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:03:57 AM

When a coin goes up fast like that, in few days from 0.4 to 0.23, that is definitely a scammers move, some people say pump and dump, pyramid scheme and others. For this market to be healthy again, a ultra bear market will have to come, so my prediction still holds true and will happen in due time because if it doesn't then everything will be stagnated and any market that is stagnated, nobody invests on it because there is no return and because of nobody investing on it then price crashes, that is economics 101.
Makes sense, a bear market is inevitable for the crypto market to progress and survive, I think this bull market has overstayed already.

ZeeeN

Activity: 297
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 07:52:26 PM

do you think bear market come this year or next year?
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 02:47:30 AM

90% probability this year, after eth 2.0 fork, this bull market has been going for far too long already, next bullrun only in 2025.

VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 06:26:41 AM

90% probability this year, after eth 2.0 fork, this bull market has been going for far too long already, next bullrun only in 2025.
Do you know when its the best time to get out of the market? I'm actually waiting for BTC to hit a new ATH and get out as fast as I can, even a 50-52K is more than enough for me, I will sell all alts for USDT and wait for the deadlier bear market to start buying back.

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 12:04:06 PM

Do you know when its the best time to get out of the market? I'm actually waiting for BTC to hit a new ATH and get out as fast as I can, even a 50-52K is more than enough for me, I will sell all alts for USDT and wait for the deadlier bear market to start buying back.

I think before eth 2.0, the hype will be at the highest, many buy before that and will sell when that happens, is that famous quote, "buy the rumor, sell the news", https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/news-trader.asp , so I think that will be the time to sell, there is always a last trap before hehell, remember btc is very profitable, meaning, there is a lot of room for it to crash hard, btc will break even, even at 10k, idiots are overpaying right now because of speculation, uncertainties and rumors that create hype but as we know hype is momentary if there is no fact to align with that long term. Also after eth 2.0 and the huge crash 80% to 95%, there will be the time to buy, anything more than 90% crash from top is a good buy and good traders wait for that time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: