Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:23:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who are the top crypto influencers  (Read 671 times)
LeagueOfLiquidations
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 12:34:39 AM

Promotion is necessary for every project. But first of all it is necessary to create a project that is useful for people and offer tools that are profitable and allow to make money like this https://twitter.com/mappedswap/status/1506804109563031555

Now there are a lot of cryptocurrency projects and all of them need promotion. The demand in quality marketing is big and many companies use the marketing of crypto influencers.

Promotion is necessary for every project. Now there is a big demand in promotion and influencers earn a lot of money on promotion and to attract attention to the project.
wiss19

Activity: 2142
Merit: 341

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:52:23 PM

There are so many crypto influencers that you can follow on Twitter. Some of them that I am going to mention you should follow will be Vitalik Buterin. He  is the founder of Ethereum and he do make a lot of post about cryptocurrencies on his Twitter and I believe that they’re really going to be helpful for anyone that is trying to learn more about cryptocurrency and also know what decision that would be right for them to make.

So, you should check him out. Another person who usually has a big influence in the cryptocurrency community or market is Elon Musk. He’s very popular and you already know him. He got really popular in the cryptocurrency community as of recent and you will always see a lot of people talk about him, because of the huge influences he’s able to make in the market.

By the way, it’s quite funny that I noticed some comments with some people recommending John McAfee, seems like these people have been living under rocks all this while.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
retreat

Activity: 1036
Merit: 378

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 05:02:10 PM

Who are the top crypto influencers  to follow in twitter
on twitter, my favorite crypto influencers are michael saylor, samson mow and max keiser. I follow all three because they just love Bitcoin. i never saw them mention any other crypto asset besides bitcoin, Their consistency is what makes me idolize them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
nikita2020

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 06:47:44 PM

Promotion is necessary for every project. But first of all it is necessary to create a project that is useful for people and offer tools that are profitable and allow to make money like this https://twitter.com/mappedswap/status/1506804109563031555

Promotion is necessary for every project. Now there is a big demand in promotion and influencers earn a lot of money on promotion and to attract attention to the project.

Crypto influencers are the part of cryptocurrency market.
They earn money on the promotion of cryptocurrency projects and some time they earn a lot.
Cryptocurrency is very popular and in demand.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 11:56:17 PM

Who are the top crypto influencers  to follow in twitter

Is that a serious question?  The last thing you want to do is follow some type of influencer.  They are all driven by greed and will push anything they are getting paid to push.  Better off digging through the available data online, learning crypto on your own and then when you are comfortable with your knowledge follow people that align with your thinking.  Otherwise you will be burned.  Don't be one of those.
Well, following some smart crypto influencers can be useful in some ways, but mostly they don't bring out the best in us, because they are more focused on their self-attainment. So if you are wise enough, you should never rely even to some top crypto influencers. Learn on your own and by making you more exposed in different experiences you gained, you will bring out the best in you. No need to rely for others, trust on your own abilities and skills. Whatever the result of your actions, you are responsible for it and not those crypto influencers you only found in the internet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
mzuhry19

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 04:06:26 AM

of course CZ, and I'm sure most of us are following him, and another one that I followed was ELON MUSK because his tweet made the price of doge go up high  Grin

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 04:56:09 AM

I think the current top influencer is Elon Musk, look at the fact that when he tweeted about Doge and made a coin that was almost dead it could be ranked 12 and was ranked 7, then people associate that Shib with Elon musk and make Shiba coins skyrocket and become the most fantastic coin in 2021, people will always wait for a big surprise from Elon musk.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 05:25:56 AM

I think the current top influencer is Elon Musk, look at the fact that when he tweeted about Doge and made a coin that was almost dead it could be ranked 12 and was ranked 7, then people associate that Shib with Elon musk and make Shiba coins skyrocket and become the most fantastic coin in 2021, people will always wait for a big surprise from Elon musk.
Perhaps from the point of view of the most obnoxious, I don't think his influence generates more positivity, as people expect daily new tweets to generate goddamn memes. And the influence that we cannot deny is Satoshi Nakamoto.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
SDKmaster

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 07:37:39 PM

Crypto influencers are the part of cryptocurrency market.
They earn money on the promotion of cryptocurrency projects and some time they earn a lot.
Cryptocurrency is very popular and in demand.

Crypto influencers play an important role in the life of crypto society.
Many of them promote cryptocurrency projects to attract attention to them.
Abco
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 07:46:24 PM

Crypto influencers play an important role in the life of crypto society.
Many of them promote cryptocurrency projects to attract attention to them.

Cryptocurrency is very popular now.  That is why appear a lot of unfluencers that are actively promotion different cryptocurrency projects to attract attention to them.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:27:09 PM

There are some top guys I would definitely listen to. Some are Shrem. But you see Elon Musk, Chengpeng Zhou, those guys are core business men and think about their pockets first
EQIFI
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:44:50 PM

A lot of new projects appear every day and all of such projects needs promotion to attract attention to them.
Crypto influencers earn a lot of money on promotion but a lot depend what project they promote.

Cryptocurrency needs in active promotion to attract attention to the coin.
Crypto influencers play and important role in promotion but it is necessary to carefully check all the information.
Koinal.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 09:47:07 PM

Cryptocurrency needs in active promotion to attract attention to the coin.
Crypto influencers play and important role in promotion but it is necessary to carefully check all the information.

The demand in cryptocurrency continue to grow. That is why a lot of new projects appear and all of them needs in promotion.
That is why advertising services of crypto influencers now very popular and in demand.
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 10:12:35 PM

Many opinions from the community positioned Elon Musk as the most influential person because he has raised the price of the Doge coin very high in a short time, but then his tweets no longer have an impact on the increase in the price of Doge, so currently not in the position of the most influential person, i prefer CZ because the information is not hype but reality news to support the increasing market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1512
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 10:28:47 PM

Who are the top crypto influencers  to follow in twitter

Is that a serious question?  The last thing you want to do is follow some type of influencer.  They are all driven by greed and will push anything they are getting paid to push.  Better off digging through the available data online, learning crypto on your own and then when you are comfortable with your knowledge follow people that align with your thinking.  Otherwise you will be burned.  Don't be one of those.
Well, following some smart crypto influencers can be useful in some ways, but mostly they don't bring out the best in us, because they are more focused on their self-attainment. So if you are wise enough, you should never rely even to some top crypto influencers. Learn on your own and by making you more exposed in different experiences you gained, you will bring out the best in you. No need to rely for others, trust on your own abilities and skills. Whatever the result of your actions, you are responsible for it and not those crypto influencers you only found in the internet.

Exactly, I don't think there is a need to follow this individuals. You just don't know, maybe you have more wisdom that this guys not just in crypto but money and financial wise. So it doesn't really make sense to listen to them.

It's that that this so called crypto influencers become famous in their own right and many newbie thinks that the word they say is like a gospel that everyone should follow even if you don't agree with them, total waste of time to listen to this personalities in my opinion.
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 06:04:46 AM

Who are the top crypto influencers  to follow in twitter
on twitter, my favorite crypto influencers are michael saylor, samson mow and max keiser. I follow all three because they just love Bitcoin. i never saw them mention any other crypto asset besides bitcoin, Their consistency is what makes me idolize them.
opposite with , michail saylor and max keiser be most annoyed for me. every they tweet about bitcoin , especially about buying market give bad response by dump bitcoin. its really weird, the good news about buying in large amount but response by dumping. maybe saylor's tweet could be good indicator for selling.
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2022, 07:14:47 AM

of course CZ, and I'm sure most of us are following him, and another one that I followed was ELON MUSK because his tweet made the price of doge go up high  Grin

CZ is probably the top influencer on the market right now and he's the only one I follow regularly. Must be said that he was the first to create new games for the market. Recently an example when GMT was announced IEO on Binance and started trending move to earn.
I don't know M2E will become the next trend to replace P2E because the current market situation is not so positive, but GMT is creating a fever in the market and many similar projects are being created.

Elon's tweets make me doubt them more than trust them.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
SAWACrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 08:43:57 PM

The demand in cryptocurrency continue to grow. That is why a lot of new projects appear and all of them needs in promotion.
That is why advertising services of crypto influencers now very popular and in demand.

Crypto influencers play an important role in the cryptocurrency community.
They support many cryptocurrency projects and actively promote them.
verushka

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 01:09:52 AM

Crypto infuencers play an important role in the promotion of cryptocurrency projects.
Many people trust influences and their opinion.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 03:20:33 AM

Many opinions from the community positioned Elon Musk as the most influential person because he has raised the price of the Doge coin very high in a short time, but then his tweets no longer have an impact on the increase in the price of Doge, so currently not in the position of the most influential person, i prefer CZ because the information is not hype but reality news to support the increasing market.

Elon Musk is one of the influencer that is active not just in crypto but in free speech which I think he had done a lot. He could be annoying sometimes but the man is using his wealth and brain to achieve his goal which is part of democracy too. If he could create a crypto exchange, it may likely also compete the most dominant exchange  owned by CZ.  Both of them have great influence but there are also people who have been advocating crypto but are only known to those who listen to news.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███