Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My advice to Russia. Don't allow loophole & stumbling block  (Read 19 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 09:50:38 AM

First of all, people need to understand this is not about Russia vs Ukraine... It's Russia vs the evil elites who want to take full control of the World and people. Unfortunately, Ukraine has become the victim in the quest to stop or slow down the advance of the cancer that want to takeover the whole body. Russia is been used by the CREATOR to stop the cancer. We have to be supporting her and making sure she is doing what is right and not harming innocent people or doing unjust damages.

To Russia, don't negotiate with the Cancer, it will continue to regrow and possibly cause you alot of problems. It's important to conquer and stop it. Becareful of becoming darkened by evil or agreeing to things that can become stumbling block or create loophole for attacking you. I wish you are always guided by the Word of GOD or true servants of GOD especially when you become darkened and blinded. And I wish before you make deals with the cancer you hear from the CREATOR first and obey what HE says. The CREATOR uses people, remember this. Stick to the True Ones

Related Post:
Here is What you need to know concerning the ongoing operation by Russia
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5391211.msg59627667#msg59627667
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: