Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xcavator - A Crypto Utility Token for Crypto Mining  (Read 1089 times)
KngrKhna

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 05:54:54 PM

Are you following your timeline? As per your timeline it was expected that token will be listed on exchanges. Can you tell on which exchange the token is listed by now or where you are planning to list it. Exchange name is very important for success of any project. If its something like binance then coin is defiantly going to have huge success.   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XcavatorInternational (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 04:14:17 AM

Our token is not a mineable token. We will be mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies available in the market through our efficient tools. We will not be giving any ROI as such, the investors will be gaining through the increase in the price of our token because of our dual mechanism of increasing our mining capacity and buyback of our tokens from the market for burning.

Correct me if i am wrong. We invest in your coin and using that money you will mine different profitable coins and that will in turn increase price of your coin and benefit the investors. This is how it will work?

Funds from the sale of tokens will be used to set up mining farms and we will mine the most profitable coins. Around 50% of the profits will be used to expand mining farms and 50 % will be used to buy back our tokens from the market and burn them. This dual process will increase our token price in long run and benefit the investors.
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 04:22:52 AM

Are you following your timeline? As per your timeline it was expected that token will be listed on exchanges. Can you tell on which exchange the token is listed by now or where you are planning to list it. Exchange name is very important for success of any project. If its something like binance then coin is defiantly going to have huge success.   

As per our timeline, we had to be listed by June 2022 and we are getting listed on the 7th of June 2022 on the coinsbit.io exchange. Tier 1 exchanges like Binance have very high listing fees and criteria. We will surely plan for tier 1 exchanges after a few months as our project progresses.
ddal3

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 05:50:16 PM

Our token is not a mineable token. We will be mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies available in the market through our efficient tools. We will not be giving any ROI as such, the investors will be gaining through the increase in the price of our token because of our dual mechanism of increasing our mining capacity and buyback of our tokens from the market for burning.

Correct me if i am wrong. We invest in your coin and using that money you will mine different profitable coins and that will in turn increase price of your coin and benefit the investors. This is how it will work?

Funds from the sale of tokens will be used to set up mining farms and we will mine the most profitable coins. Around 50% of the profits will be used to expand mining farms and 50 % will be used to buy back our tokens from the market and burn them. This dual process will increase our token price in long run and benefit the investors.

This is a great idea to mine profitable coins and this is somewhat similar to cloud mining concept. But in cloud mining the profit given to investors is too low. You need to have experienced miners in your team to implement this concept otherwise you will end up losing investors money. Do you think you team can setup mining rings that can mine coins profitably.
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 02:52:12 PM

This is a great idea to mine profitable coins and this is somewhat similar to cloud mining concept. But in cloud mining the profit given to investors is too low. You need to have experienced miners in your team to implement this concept otherwise you will end up losing investors money. Do you think you team can setup mining rings that can mine coins profitably.

We have an experienced team in crypto mining and we are aware of the pros and cons of the mining. We will surely be mining profitably and because of our dual concept of mining farm expansion & purchasing of our tokens for burning, our tokens will surely rise in a long term.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 06:14:41 PM

What if you don't generate funds from initial sale of your tokens? Will you abandon the project or invest your own capital to start the project. This is very important question as many crypto project just went away if they don't able to generate required capital.
Copper Member

View Profile
June 03, 2022, 05:31:14 AM

What if you don't generate funds from initial sale of your tokens? Will you abandon the project or invest your own capital to start the project. This is very important question as many crypto project just went away if they don't able to generate required capital.

We do not have any soft cap as such. Even if we do not generate big funds from our initial sale, we will start our farms with whatever funds have been generated. As our project will progress, more and more people will see its potential and join our project. Our project will not be abandoned.
galambo

View Profile
June 04, 2022, 07:01:06 PM

We do not have any soft cap as such. Even if we do not generate big funds from our initial sale, we will start our farms with whatever funds have been generated. As our project will progress, more and more people will see its potential and join our project. Our project will not be abandoned.

That is big thing which you are claiming to do. Till date I havent seen any project that is going on with its own money rather all focus on seed funding. Can you tell us how much money you will allocate to this project if you dont have adequate funds in the start to run this project?
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 03:22:35 PM

That is big thing which you are claiming to do. Till date I havent seen any project that is going on with its own money rather all focus on seed funding. Can you tell us how much money you will allocate to this project if you dont have adequate funds in the start to run this project?

We have plans to allocate 40k-50k USD to our project if we don't have adequate funds from our initial sale.
galambo

View Profile
June 05, 2022, 06:34:02 PM

We have plans to allocate 40k-50k USD to our project if we don't have adequate funds from our initial sale.

Wow this is a huge amount. If this is true that you will allocate such amount then this project is deemed to success. But the biggest question is how can we be assure that you will allocate such money to the project? I can be your potential client if I can see what u are saying is true.
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 11:23:40 AM

We at Xcavator are excited to announce that our native token XCA is successfully listed on coinsbit.io.

The Xcavator (XCA) Token is a project backed by real-world assets i.e. mining farms that will generate real-world revenue through mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies. XCA is a very unique token with an in-built price appreciation mechanism.

There is a limited supply of 51 million XCA tokens. All funds from the token sale will be used to set up crypto mining farms and the revenue will be generated through mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies.

From the mining revenue, approximately 50% will be used to buy our own tokens from the market through various crypto exchanges at market prices and burn them with proof of burn. The remaining 50% of the mining revenue will be used to expand the crypto mining farm which will generate additional mining hashing power, which will further increase our profits in the future.

Xcavator (XCA) is being listed on Coinbit.io, a top crypto exchange where it can be traded. Coinsbit is the same portal where we successfully hosted and completed our IEO sale last month. It is a reliable trading platform that offers low commissions, multi-support, robust security, and open API to businesses and individual traders.

Now when the XCA is listed on Coinsbit, buying, selling, and exchanging XCA tokens will be much easier. Additionally, users will be able to take all the benefits of Coinsbit. From security to investment and from safely exchanging to instant trade users will experience the top-notch services.

Most of the popular cryptocurrencies like ETC, Dodge, BNB, BCH, etc are also listed on Coinsbit and it makes exchanging one into another hassle-free. Users will have the option to trade XCA with USDT.

To invest or trade in XCA users have to visit coinsbit.io and have to create an account there. After that, users will have to verify their email and sign in to the platform. Now users have to complete KYC as per the norms. After the KYC is complete the user has to load or transfer USDT into their coinsbit.io wallet. Now users will have to find the XCA/USDT pair in the spot trading. After opening the XCA/USDT trading page, you can buy or trade XCA tokens as per your wish.

XCA is a unique token and it represents mining power that can be sold later at much higher prices resulting in more returns on your investment compared to a normal mining income. Check the XCA listing and Buy XCA tokens now!!

We encourage readers to follow & stay up to date with Xcavator International on this exciting journey.

Media Contact:
Company Name: Xcavator International LLC
Email: contact@xcavator.co

Social Media:
Telegram: https://t.me/xcatkn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XcavatorTweet
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XcavatorInternational
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcavatorinternational
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/c/Xcavator

Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 05:21:02 PM

Wow this is a huge amount. If this is true that you will allocate such amount then this project is deemed to success. But the biggest question is how can we be assure that you will allocate such money to the project? I can be your potential client if I can see what u are saying is true.

Within this month we are coming up with our mining farms operations. Our members will surely see the allocated money to our project soon after that. We would be happy to see you onboard. 
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 06, 2022, 06:33:15 PM

All money you generate will go to mining top coins like btc, etheruem etc. In days when bitcoin mining is too expensive is it wise move to go for mining such coins ? Secondly what's the utility of your token. What can it be used for? IMO a token without utility won't be of much use.
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 07, 2022, 03:41:06 PM

People sell kidneys to follow the line. Everyone wants to stay in the loop. There is a plenty of wealthy bastards with maniac desire to buy everything available to their parsimonious paws, even the less desireable and pretty much abandoned cryptos. GME style explosive pumps are coming up. No one has a crave for utility, for functionality, for general purpose. Starting from this point, the narrative is only about speculation, how much money can be made in the shortest term with lesser effort. The mantle doom laid upon this space is about to be removed as markets arrived to the point of translation in to the bull trend the likes of which human beings have never in their entire existence seen nor could have imagined.
galambo

View Profile
June 09, 2022, 07:14:37 PM

People sell kidneys to follow the line. Everyone wants to stay in the loop. There is a plenty of wealthy bastards with maniac desire to buy everything available to their parsimonious paws, even the less desireable and pretty much abandoned cryptos. GME style explosive pumps are coming up. No one has a crave for utility, for functionality, for general purpose. Starting from this point, the narrative is only about speculation, how much money can be made in the shortest term with lesser effort. The mantle doom laid upon this space is about to be removed as markets arrived to the point of translation in to the bull trend the likes of which human beings have never in their entire existence seen nor could have imagined.

You have a deep message but the real catch is we have to be careful of where to invest and which one to avoid. Not everything that glitters is gold similarly not everything you see in crypto is worthy to be bought. The key thing missing is DYOR, everyone just wanna become rich overnight.
swiftxi

Activity: 140
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2022, 06:13:04 PM

Have to give it to him/her/them its a pretty good logo design for a shitcoin
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 05:28:44 AM

Mining is getting expensive and expensive day by day and if you have small investment then it's not profitable to invest in mining anymore. Its is best to invest in projects that do mining and give you some share, bht make sure the projects are legimate aka DYOR.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2022, 08:35:46 PM

Mining is getting expensive and expensive day by day and if you have small investment then it's not profitable to invest in mining anymore. Its is best to invest in projects that do mining and give you some share, bht make sure the projects are legimate aka DYOR.

So, I agree, maybe only large-scale ones can still be like companies and even that must have the courage to hold coins for a very long time so that the profits can be seen.

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 04:58:36 AM

So, I agree, maybe only large-scale ones can still be like companies and even that must have the courage to hold coins for a very long time so that the profits can be seen.

Bitcoin mining after recent halving has further reduced the mining reward while the hash rate is increasing exponentially. You need to be super rich to get benefit from mining. These days Ethereum may be abit profitable rest is not affordable that's why I say better to go with some mining farm.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 19, 2022, 05:17:14 AM

Bitcoin mining after recent halving has further reduced the mining reward while the hash rate is increasing exponentially. You need to be super rich to get benefit from mining. These days Ethereum may be abit profitable rest is not affordable that's why I say better to go with some mining farm.

I have seen lot of projects, the irony is that those who are real offer very small incentives while those who offer too much profit are scam. That's why people fear to invest in such project. They have to work hard to create a good repute also and that must be one of there target.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: