Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to grow my wallet?  (Read 1441 times)
Fomo_Chronicles
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 11:22:49 PM

A lot of depend how useful is the project and what it offers. How appear projects that give more simple and comfortable access to cryptocurrences and makes DeFi more profitable like this https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/status/1516008791699034122

For every DeFi project liquidity is necessary. To increase liquidity it is necessary to have a big community of users and create a really useful tools.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeFiScale
Copper Member

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 10:34:21 PM

A lot of depend how useful is the project and what it offers. How appear projects that give more simple and comfortable access to cryptocurrences and makes DeFi more profitable like this https://twitter.com/Mushe_World/status/1516008791699034122

Now DeFi products actively developing offering people more useful tools and products.
It allows to make cryptocurrency more profitable.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 11:08:29 PM

Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?

If your need to grow your wallet 1st one  your need a transaction.Join bounty campaign and airdrop and invest some stable coin.increasing your investments through trading and need hold of some stable coin.i am also hold on to many token for many years but most of token it's fake.So don't worre it's easy.crypto depend on your luck and hard working.There are many ways in the crypto if you wana grow your wallet,buy sell transaction it is most importent and need to create NFT and sell them.
more our effort in this crypto market , we have more possibility to earn money and growth our crypto assets, its easy way and alot path to collect as much as assets we want. alot bounty campaign and airdrop provided in market that be easiest and cheapest way to earn money. trading and investing maybe suitable only for profesional whom have alot knowledge about market analisys..

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 03:55:57 AM

Your wallet will never grow. Wallet is a means of keeping something.Adding your portfolio there will increase that portfolio.Anyway, at least you didn't go down without explaining yourself first.In this case, I think it is best to sell.Because after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, if after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, then it must be sold.I have seen a lot of seat coins after a long time the price goes up a lot and after staying for a while it goes back to the previous position.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 10:29:22 AM

You can grow your wallet by adding more tokens that you hold in your wallet, If you getting ATH of your token I think you should sell and then wait for buy at dip then also can hold a long time this strategy will grow your wallet, and also you can hold that token as you told your mind to hold a long time.

Legit_Alt+

Activity: 603
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 12:22:54 PM

The 1st #PolygonConsensus2022 will start soon

#BitKeepWallet #Security #blockchain #bitcoin #innovation #decentralized #polygon

For more informations About Bitkeep Wallet Do Visiting The Links Below:

Telegram: https://t.me/bitkeep
Discord: https://discord.com/invite/gUQB7gUarR
Twitter: https://twitter.com/BitKeepOS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BitKeep/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com//bitkeep_global/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD2S03RS-Q08VdJqZpuOCFQ
jorjeIII

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 10:03:32 PM

Now DeFi products actively developing offering people more useful tools and products.
It allows to make cryptocurrency more profitable.

DeFi products now very popular because they offer a lot of financial opportunities and products.
DeFi makes financial services available to all the people in the world.
Liquid_Earth
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 08:25:50 PM

DeFi products now very popular because they offer a lot of financial opportunities and products.
DeFi makes financial services available to all the people in the world.

DeFi offers a lot of opportunity to earn money and make financial services available to many people in the world.
That is why DeFi now so popular and in demand.
lizarder

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 11:02:55 AM

You can grow your wallet by adding more tokens that you hold in your wallet, If you getting ATH of your token I think you should sell and then wait for buy at dip then also can hold a long time this strategy will grow your wallet, and also you can hold that token as you told your mind to hold a long time.
It's better to add a lot of tokens than to hold back when the price is at its maximum, especially the tokens you hold are not very potential, this can actually make the price return at the time of its initial appearance, the preparation for investment steps must be at a measurable stage, so that the investment does not result in real losses and generate poor returns

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 11:16:03 AM

Assuming I've made up my mind to hold on to a token for many years but after a year this token hit a new ATH what should I do as a newbie? Sell or not sell?
This opportunity does not necessarily come a second time, if I were you I would definitely sell it because ATH means the highest profit at that time, very profitable. Even though in the future there will be a potential return of ATH tokens it will not necessarily happen that fast, at least this can be a moment to buy back at a lower price than the first ATH when selling it. This is just my opinion, if I get it. But it all comes back to you, your assets, your decisions, your risk.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 11:41:07 AM

Your wallet will never grow. Wallet is a means of keeping something.Adding your portfolio there will increase that portfolio.Anyway, at least you didn't go down without explaining yourself first.In this case, I think it is best to sell.Because after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, if after waiting for a long time, if you get enough profit from something, then it must be sold.I have seen a lot of seat coins after a long time the price goes up a lot and after staying for a while it goes back to the previous position.
op means how to growth his crypto assets in wallet maybe. taking profits was main goal in our trades at this moment. only by taking profits and take another position our cryptoassets could growth. we have stable coin that used to buy in dip for several major coins.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

vanesha

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 12:23:55 PM

it depends on how your target is to make a profit. If you currently hold enough tokens for your profit target, selling it is the best decision. But, if you just hold the coin without any future targets, it will just be in vain, because any coin has a life in its development, very few coins can make it big in the future, because the market also always has changing seasons. So, first determine how you are targeting your profit, to decide whether to stay or sell it.

████████████          SWG.IO     /     Smart World Global Token          ███          BINANCE #SWGT          ████████████
████████████          PRE SALE IS LIVE! at $0.13     ███     BUY NOW          ████████████
████████████          ICOHOLDER: ✅ TOP-3 PRE-SALE ✅ 4.45 RATING     ███     CERTIK AUDITED          ████████████
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 12:33:22 PM

it depends on how your target is to make a profit. If you currently hold enough tokens for your profit target, selling it is the best decision. But, if you just hold the coin without any future targets, it will just be in vain, because any coin has a life in its development, very few coins can make it big in the future, because the market also always has changing seasons. So, first determine how you are targeting your profit, to decide whether to stay or sell it.

Yes, there are coins that die after a few years, but there are also coins that continue to rise because they have made developments of it. The best time to sell is when the ATH hits, but this still depends on your preference because if the ATH hits and you need money at that time, I would recommend selling; however, if the ATH does not hit and you need money at that time, I would recommend holding; however, if there is still promising development in the future, I would recommend selling and investing in another coin.
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 12:41:50 PM

It's up to you if you feel satisfied with what you earn then just take some profit from it, don't wait for another ATH if you're not patient enough to hold for a long time. It's better to do some research after that when you think that the project you invest has a good prospect with a good team behind it then you can hold for the long term. Don't forget to use the money that you can afford to lose so when it suddenly crashes you won't be stressed out.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2022, 06:10:00 PM

the study of early investors as worked on decision with uses of ideals on possession gives with the reference of arcane and esoteric jargon as newbies investors might find them impossible to occupy.
then newbies investors works on customs as preparing with the general macros as they might gains with the new found glory as rejecting presence of older investors with their selection of pairing.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 06:51:21 PM

It just depends on what you need, there is no "absolute" strategy when that happens.
- If you need money quick because there is something to pay or buy then just sell it once it hits a new ATH because that would be a great opportunity to sell it when it's on the highest price at that moment.
- But if you don't need the money for now then just keep it on your wallet or even buy more if you have spare money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
capedbaldy

Activity: 831
Merit: 286

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 07:06:16 PM

It's up to you if you feel satisfied with what you earn then just take some profit from it, don't wait for another ATH if you're not patient enough to hold for a long time.
I totally agree that ATH is not the main goal because no one can predict a very high coin increase, but the main target is the profit you want to get from trading or investing activity, so expecting ATH is part of greed because potential is just speculation, if the market is bear occurs then the gainers will become losers.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Mosharafhh

Activity: 956

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 07:12:51 PM

Its normal if you beleive token price grows in ath then why not sell because after a ath reching there is always dip comes. And its a rules you need to analysis in this sector without analysis you will never success in this crypto sector. Better understand first when need to hold and when its need to sell!!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
nikita2020

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 09:07:41 PM

DeFi offers a lot of opportunity to earn money and make financial services available to many people in the world.
That is why DeFi now so popular and in demand.

DeFi sector is actively developing offering people more useful tools and products.
The ability to earn money attract people to DeFi.
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 09:58:08 PM

growing a wallet by holding tokens for so long is not something that can make your wallet grow so fast because apprentices when they reach new ATH are hesitant to make a sale because they expect a higher price so is a way to grow the wallet looking for opportunities that match our abilities here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: