Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you help out a newbie trader please?  (Read 266 times)
Zanab247

Activity: 1190
Merit: 120

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:07:28 PM

For beginners who are not familiar with the market, it is generally very difficult to decide on the right strategy. as a trader i also experienced something like that when i started. you don't worry, the only way you can do when a loss occurs is to hold it. the key is you have to be patient, so before trading, don't use money that you really need in the near future, let alone borrow it. You have to use your saved money to trade, so you don't worry when the market goes down.

Crypto trading is different from other fiat trading where you can trade at anytime and still have something good to achieve from the market. In crypto trading there are two things you must experience as a beginner which are lost and profit, no way you can avoid the two at once, you either experience profit from the market or experience loss from the market. When losses occurred don't give up at the moment than to switch to another strategies other professional traders are using to make income from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 08:25:51 PM

Finally! A response to my post that is actually leading me to a topic I should start learning first! I have basic understanding of these already and a bit about bolingerbands but don't know how to use them in unison yet but at least I know now that I should prioritize them first and the order on which I should proceed with. And about the free courses, if there are are options that you know of, it would be great if you could take the time to share them. I have found a few on youtube but yes, I'm trying to look for the best out there. Thanks again brother.

It all depends if you trust technical analysis for the crypto market. Personally, I don't really trust in it as you can prove everything with TA. If you look and search on the internet, there are hundreds of technical analysis and they all will say something else, so who to believe?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:48:57 PM

Start mastering the basics such as the support and resistance trading or trend line trading as well as the volume trading and if you already master it you can start with the simple indicators such as the EMA and using RSI to have more accurate analysis in the market. Hiring a coach that will guide you would also increase you to become a better trader but if that is out of the option you can try some free courses that would teach you about trading.

Finally! A response to my post that is actually leading me to a topic I should start learning first! I have basic understanding of these already and a bit about bolingerbands but don't know how to use them in unison yet but at least I know now that I should prioritize them first and the order on which I should proceed with. And about the free courses, if there are are options that you know of, it would be great if you could take the time to share them. I have found a few on youtube but yes, I'm trying to look for the best out there. Thanks again brother.

Learning the basics and reading indicators will not help you become a professional trader, but other things such as self-control and keeping up with the latest news and developments should be taken into account. Choosing the right markets to trade in terms of trading volume. Also, evaluating your work during actual practice will make you rise for the better.
Tip: Don't try to chase loss when you don't know what to do.
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:23:40 PM

some traders have also experienced losses that are not small, that's the risk of being a trader!! So don't give up, don't despair, don't rush and keep learning. remember being a professional trader is not an instant thing
Sometimes you got to give up. Let me give you a real-life example and not just a generic ones.
Back before I went full time holder in Bitcoin, I watched some tutorials in Youtube specifically some crypto youtubers like CryptoJack (not sure if that was still his YT channel though), and I just followed through his tutorials in day trading in Binance. Watching alone gave me confidence to keep on going and do the same stuff on whatever he buys in the video, he then introduced some trading tools like Bollinger Band and RSI. I followed through and did the same thing as in the vid. It just didn't "work out" well for me in Day 1. I was like maybe this is just the beginning. I applied what you said "so don't give up".
Week 1 - Earn cents around >$.56
Week 2 - Loss
Week 3 - Breakeven
Week 4 - Loss
At that whole month, I realized that trading might not be for me at all. I quit and just went straight up into full holding of Bitcoin. Less stress, less time consuming. Might be risky but it is the risk I am willing to take.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 09:41:44 PM

Start mastering the basics such as the support and resistance trading or trend line trading as well as the volume trading and if you already master it you can start with the simple indicators such as the EMA and using RSI to have more accurate analysis in the market. Hiring a coach that will guide you would also increase you to become a better trader but if that is out of the option you can try some free courses that would teach you about trading.

Learning the basics and reading indicators will not help you become a professional trader, but other things such as self-control and keeping up with the latest news and developments should be taken into account. Choosing the right markets to trade in terms of trading volume. Also, evaluating your work during actual practice will make you rise for the better.
Tip: Don't try to chase loss when you don't know what to do.

To become a professional trader, we really need to follow the news at all times, whether it's news or market movements and developments,
before going any further we also need to learn what the crypto market is like because many beginners also start trading but don't know anything,
What is clear is that prepare everything, including what you said, self-control is also important

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 09:45:22 PM

The issue here which I think is that you are trying to learn too many things at once instead of taking it bit by bit. And then you get carried away by the success post or study of the pros or profitable traders. Trading is a long life journey just like going to school. So you have to take your time to learn it, take notes about your trades and don't let the losses discourage you. You will be a winner. Learn from your losses thats why I said you should keep notes of your trades. Why you entered the trade, your exit point, SL, TP and  so. You will be happy.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:40:16 PM

Being a trader requires a very strong mentality because the price situation that occurs in the market cannot be predicted accurately, but if we can read the market conditions on the coins we trade then that is a very good thing and most importantly every coin has a community in it and we can follow all the developments of the coin project so that we can read the patterns that will occur in the market and most importantly don't panic quickly.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:46:14 PM

The issue here which I think is that you are trying to learn too many things at once instead of taking it bit by bit. And then you get carried away by the success post or study of the pros or profitable traders. Trading is a long life journey just like going to school. So you have to take your time to learn it, take notes about your trades and don't let the losses discourage you. You will be a winner. Learn from your losses thats why I said you should keep notes of your trades.
I was supposed to think that OP wanted instant.
A newbie must not think this way but had to understand the meaning of PROCESS.
- learning the basics
- developing strategies and knowledge
- experience

What OP needs is a person who could really guide him on what will be the next thing to do. Well, online tutorials are good sources of information but if there is someone( or close friend) who could really spend time, I think that was easy for him.

Ahli38

Activity: 798
Merit: 733

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 02:07:19 AM

What happened to you has also happened to me. I even paid to take a VIP class which provides trading lessons and free signals for daily trading.
but the result is still unsatisfactory. even my money is getting less alias minus.

but I did not give up and was more patient to learn from my past mistakes. and it turns out that my error is just always wrong time to login. I entered the market not at the right time. and I chose the wrong token/coin that I was trading at that time. You know I'm still a beginner and learning until now.

the safest trading i found is to trade on coins order 1-7 from coinmarketcap. and try trading on the spot first. don't go into futures (binance).

be more patient in starting trading, namely when to enter the market and when to start trading. not always when we monitor the market and at that time we have to trade immediately. don't be like that.(my mistake first).

really understand the chart pattern. and look for the news of the coin that we will enter to trade.

it's better if we spend our time looking for information so we can enter it at the right time. from us as long as we enter and experience losses.

and if you want more security and greater profits. better to join presale, ido or private sale. but the project analysis must still be carried out.

so the important point.
be patient
analyze carefully
just started.
that's just my experience as a beginner.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
evilgreed (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 01:26:49 PM

I have been looking through all the responses still and have already researched on and tried most of your recommendations. I am very thankful that the recent responses have been increasingly helpful and very informative. I have found most of the advices I needed and so I will now be closing this thread. As much as I would like to give merits to every single one of you, I seem to have run out of it. But please bear in mind that I am really thankful for all the effort and intentions to help goven by everyone. I hope someone returns the favor to you in my stead one day as I will also try to help others like how you guys have helped me.

╔═╗┬ ┬ ┬┌─┐┬┌─┐┌┐┌
║╣ │ └┬┘└─┐│├─┤│││
╚═╝┴─┘┴ └─┘┴┴ ┴┘└┘

Next generation reserve backed token for the decentralized web
   Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN ELYSIAN FINANCE

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █