Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Biden systematically being removed from office?  (Read 210 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:33:26 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2022, 08:25:31 PM by BADecker

The real question is, who is going to replace him? Kamala? That's really a big chunk for her to swallow.

Personally, though I do not really know, seems that much of the intel comes through Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show, and his sources.

REGIME CHANGE now under way in the USA: Biden on the chopping block as intelligence community activates emergency self-preservation actions

Several days ago, fake president Joe Biden called for regime change in Russia, practically begging Russia’s military generals to remove Putin from power. But that hasn’t happened. What’s happening instead is that America’s intelligence community “generals” are now moving against Joe Biden.

I received intel over the weekend that the IC (Intelligence Community) three letter agencies had come to the realization that if they didn’t stop Biden’s accelerating destruction of America, they would all be wiped out as America collapsed. I shared this intel in a Monday morning podcast and article that you can read here. The title of that article tells the story: “ANALYSIS: Embedded “good guys” are turning against the cabal… It’s ALL coming out… and the awakening cannot be halted.”

Yesterday, the Washington Post and CNN took action that confirmed all this, running bombshell stories that exposed details from Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell.” In essence, the CIA ordered the Washington Post to start exposing the Biden crime family. This is all being done in preparation for Biden’s removal from power.

As Zero Hedge wrote yesterday, “Hunter Biden Dam About To Burst? WaPo, CNN Go Scorched Earth Over ‘Laptop From Hell'”:

Two weeks ago, the New York Times confirmed the laptop exists, and is legit – and confirmed several previously reported aspects of the story, including correspondence between Hunter and his business partner Devon Archer, both of whom served on the board Ukrainian energy giant Burisma.

Today, the Washington Post and CNN are piling on – with the post confirming yet-more details of the laptop contents, and CNN running a blistering segment and reporting that the federal investigation into Hunter is ‘heating up.’

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:37:14 PM

Personally, though I do not really know

I think the idea is for Trump to steal the election in '24.

He loved the idea so much in 2020 that he pretended it happened (where is that Kraken?) and now he's trying to guarantee it happening in 2024. I think people should be taking the threat a little more seriously.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 03:41:36 PM

He loved the idea so much in 2020 that he pretended it happened (where is that Kraken?) and now he's trying to guarantee it happening in 2024.

Other news says that Trump is super confident and at complete ease about the upcoming election. The question is, will the USA even be around by then?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Nerdy doctor

Activity: 281
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 04:34:23 PM

Biden isn't systematically being removed from office and if so, by whom or what agency?
Biden himself also said he isn't calling for any regime change in Russia. The US may have the strength and influence to topple governments but certainly not Putins government. Also, Trump is an embarrassment to the US. His tenure being filled with chaos, impunity, and racial tensions. Trump being a businessman and a failed one at that haven't got a single clue on international politics.
I think you should change where you get your news sources.

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 06:13:41 PM

He loved the idea so much in 2020 that he pretended it happened (where is that Kraken?) and now he's trying to guarantee it happening in 2024. I think people should be taking the threat a little more seriously.

Republican voters are probably dumb enough to elect him again in 2024 over other stellar candidates like Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz, two Harvard graduates I might add. The latter candidates would have to get hit by a bus in order to lose. Trump's a loose cannon, but I'm thinking he'd still have an edge over Biden/Kamala.

The real question is, who is going to replace him? Kamala? That's really a big chunk for her to swallow.

Who else is going to replace Biden? Jesus Christ himself?

Probable scenario: Joe Biden steps down, Kamala is the head of the ticket, and then she picks someone like Pete Buttigieg.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 06:57:35 PM

Republican voters are probably dumb enough to elect him again in 2024 over other stellar candidates like Ron DeSantis or Ted Cruz, two Harvard graduates I might add. The latter candidates would have to get hit by a bus in order to lose. Trump's a loose cannon, but I'm thinking he'd still have an edge over Biden/Kamala.

Whilst I despise Trump, and am convinced that he is quite a stupid person, he is undeniably hugely skilled as a demagogue. Politics in many countries has long since passed the point where the best or most qualified person is elected... I'm left wondering how low it can all go. Will Trump represent the nadir, or could we actually get someone more ridiculous?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 08:14:57 PM

Who else is going to replace Biden? Jesus Christ himself?

Probable scenario: Joe Biden steps down, Kamala is the head of the ticket, and then she picks someone like Pete Buttigieg.

My sources have more truth in their little toe than you can find throughout the whole body of mainstream media. Besides, many of the predictions of the end times written in the Bible are coming true right now. So, Jesus just may return and replace not only Kamala, but all the governments of the whole world.

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2022, 11:37:09 PM
Merited by tvbcof (1), sirazimuth (1)

could we actually get someone more ridiculous?

Someone mentioned Cancun Cruz... so the answer is yes. Keep in mind that a republican candidate can win only by luring trumplings to their side so they would have to do Trump's greatest hits - build the wall, disband NATO, nuke hurricanes, etc - and also add some stupid shit of their own. It's not like you can win over OAN viewers on boring crap like fiscal policy. It needs to be real pussy-grabbing stuff.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2022, 12:21:18 PM

Personally, though I do not really know, seems that much of the intel comes through Dave Hodges of the Common Sense Show, and his sources.

REGIME CHANGE now under way in the USA: Biden on the chopping block as intelligence community activates emergency self-preservation actions

Several days ago, fake president Joe Biden called for regime change in Russia, practically begging Russia’s military generals to remove Putin from power. But that hasn’t happened. What’s happening instead is that America’s intelligence community “generals” are now moving against Joe Biden.

I received intel over the weekend that the IC (Intelligence Community) three letter agencies had come to the realization that if they didn’t stop Biden’s accelerating destruction of America, they would all be wiped out as America collapsed. I shared this intel in a Monday morning podcast and article that you can read here. The title of that article tells the story: “ANALYSIS: Embedded “good guys” are turning against the cabal… It’s ALL coming out… and the awakening cannot be halted.”

Yesterday, the Washington Post and CNN took action that confirmed all this, running bombshell stories that exposed details from Hunter Biden’s “laptop from hell.” In essence, the CIA ordered the Washington Post to start exposing the Biden crime family. This is all being done in preparation for Biden’s removal from power.

As Zero Hedge wrote yesterday, “Hunter Biden Dam About To Burst? WaPo, CNN Go Scorched Earth Over ‘Laptop From Hell'”:

Two weeks ago, the New York Times confirmed the laptop exists, and is legit – and confirmed several previously reported aspects of the story, including correspondence between Hunter and his business partner Devon Archer, both of whom served on the board Ukrainian energy giant Burisma.

Today, the Washington Post and CNN are piling on – with the post confirming yet-more details of the laptop contents, and CNN running a blistering segment and reporting that the federal investigation into Hunter is ‘heating up.’

Cool

the entire woke left movement in the usa is the issue, they push for the war in ukraine, they canceled trump as a "racist" without any proof, the republicans think the democrats are a different political party but they are a fascist enemy.

regards

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2022, 09:02:36 PM

Cool

the entire woke left movement in the usa is the issue, they push for the war in ukraine, they canceled trump as a "racist" without any proof, the republicans think the democrats are a different political party but they are a fascist enemy.

regards

It has always been Woke. The difference is the the name used in the past. In the 1950s, it was Beatniks. In the '60s, Hippies. And all the other countries have their form of Woke, and always have... just like the US.

What is the basic theme of all Woke of every form in every country? Simple. It's the glorification of man rather than God.

Mankind, through all their different Woke's, is trying to be God. Mankind is asking, by their demanding to be God. No can do, without the approval of God. And that is what Jesus is all about.

Poor Jesus. The Son of God sent here to give mankind Godness the only way it can be done... by adapting and adopting mankind into God. He suffered punishment and death at the hands of Woke-men of His day... the leaders of the Jews.

The ironic thing is, the Woke of 2,000 years ago didn't produce the adoption and adaption of man into God. But the fact that the Son of God suffered (allowed) it is what did it. It was God's form of Woke that produced the only kind of Woke that works.

Putin looked at all the past failures of the Communist Woke leaders of the past, realized that Woke is failure, And is humbly doing what it takes to protect his country while trying to stay away from Woke. God respects that kind of humility. That's why what Putin is doing is working for him sort of.

Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Submit to God's Woke, by believing that Jesus has accomplished the only Woke that works, humbly dying on the cross for your sins, and rising from the dead to welcome you into His Kingdom. This is the thing that God has been planning for you and all people from the beginning of time. Your own homemade Wokeness will destroy you.

For people in general, not in response to KingScorpio.

Cool

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 02:33:42 PM

It's a possibility. He's obviously never been in control and now he's unliked by people from both sides so it wouldn't be surprising if they are already preparing for a turnover to Harris. The multiple times they've addressed her as president "by mistake" seem to be a clue.

Not American but I think De Santis seem OK. He at least have balls as we've seen with the way he was handling that issue about getting the groomers away from children.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 02:41:23 PM

Should Kamala be the next as she is the vice. But of course she seem to be unwanted also.
Yes I think Biden is now systematically being removed and its  very virtual when media now covering Hunter's laptop. They use to deny the truth abiut but nowadays, its been examined by channels that used to ignore it.

They call him fake president. Will we see impeachment of the big man?
The border issue is the worse that happen in this administration

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 02:59:54 PM

biden is a big accident, he should have never been in office the woke insane left is doing this shit

libertasbella
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 03:15:52 PM

Other news says that Trump is super confident and at complete ease about the upcoming election. The question is, will the USA even be around by then?

Oh yeah, baby. I'm not going anywhere.

DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts.  "Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.
ammodotcom
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 04:08:38 PM

Not American but I think De Santis seem OK. He at least have balls as we've seen with the way he was handling that issue about getting the groomers away from children.

I agree. If Trump doesn't run again he'll endorse De Santis, who'll cake walk into the White House at half the rate things are going.

Get $20 off your next $200 order via our Forum Friends page - save money on bulk ammo or your favorite calibers like 9mm ammo, 223 ammo, 12 gauge ammo, and more as we donate to your favorite pro-freedom group.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:45:06 PM

Seems to be on their way to it. The recent Obama visit was just painful to watch. It seems the party is doing all it can to distance from him coz it's likely going to hit them in the midterms. I would have felt bad for Biden if he wasn't such a bad president.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:49:24 PM

I agree. If Trump doesn't run again he'll endorse De Santis, who'll cake walk into the White House at half the rate things are going.

But even if Trump runs... they won't be able to steal his winning this time... there's all kinds of room for De Santis in future elections.

The most difficult job for De Santis when he wins is, how to remain honest in government, and get anything done, when nearly 100% of Congress is crooks.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:52:36 PM

Oh yeah, baby. I'm not going anywhere.

You gotta be a woman for sure.      Cool

merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:22:55 PM

Should Kamala be the next as she is the vice. But of course she seem to be unwanted also.
Yes I think Biden is now systematically being removed and its  very virtual when media now covering Hunter's laptop. They use to deny the truth abiut but nowadays, its been examined by channels that used to ignore it.

They call him fake president. Will we see impeachment of the big man?
The border issue is the worse that happen in this administration

Kamala is just as unliked but they'd probably spin it as "First Female President, Yay!" once she do get into office. I also agree that Joe is being let go. That they've started covering all the Hunter scandals (including the deal abroad) despite them already preparing for midterms looks like a clue.

My tinfoil hat is whispering that Joe will be out before November, around September maybe. That's enough time for Kamala to settle in while still having enough media coverage for her by midterms to make people forget about Biden.
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:08:55 PM

You think so? I don't know who else seem to be a possible candidates for the Republicans. Frankly, I've only heard of De Santis because of that bill and all the news about Disney.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: