Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:42:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best website to get all the news about blockchain  (Read 124 times)
mertium (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2022, 05:19:23 PM

hey guys I have made a website about blockchain, Please check it out ,it has all the latest news you need about blockchain .I need some review about it so please let me know

https://www.mertium.com/trending/crypto/?menu=1
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 11:12:23 AM

First of all, I see many business news from Forbes / NYT / Bloomberg in my feed that are mot related to crypto. I don't know if you intended to make it like that or there is an error with your filter and I like reading business articles ( 95% of crypto texts are complete bullshit, it is a pleasure to read something written by pro journalist in Bloomberg) but for a crypto news aggregator maybe it is worth moving them into separate feed?

Also, it would be nice to have a short list of top trending news somewhere on the side of the article (maybe somewhere under "hone" and "follow us" sections..
mertium (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 02:55:15 PM

Alright got it, thanks for your feedback! Smiley me and my team will take your review and improve it, oh yeah while you are at it, can you please share it with your friends?  Smiley 
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3421

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2022, 03:56:20 PM

I need some review about it so please let me know

https://www.mertium.com/trending/crypto/?menu=1
It looks nice and I really like the expand feature [it would've been better if it had a bit more content in them], but I noticed there's repetitive news [archived] from various sources about a known clown [EM].
- I'm not sure how big your whole team is, but someone should take care of those things.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mertium (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 05:16:46 AM

Thank you for your response. We have notice your review and we will try to make it more better Smiley 
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 12:21:28 PM

I like how it's summarized and puts everything on the front page. I noticed that I hope that the top gainers are clickable, like what the coin resources are and how it would lead me to all too relevant pages about the specific coin, maybe in CMC or something.

Do you have plans on creating an app as well?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mertium (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 03:34:14 PM

Thank you for your feedback! Our team is watching your responses, interesting ideas and implement the better one's asap. Yeah, we will also looking for Mertium App soon. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: