Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Lord Token  (Read 45 times)
Synerggy (OP)

Activity: 248
Merit: 13

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 07:16:23 AM

Guys have you heard about Lord Token? I heard this project will be one of the top 10 exchanges in future, right now the value is still at 0.03$ which is very cheap and since its in conjunction with Binance Cloud I think there will be some surprises. What do you think?

●          ◯        Futira Coin        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        First Crypto-Enabled Telecommunication Network       █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 10:15:23 AM

Guys have you heard about Lord Token?
Never heard this token before and it's better if you are mentioning the official link about that too

I heard this project will be one of the top 10 exchanges in future, right now the value is still at 0.03$ which is very cheap and since its in conjunction with Binance Cloud I think there will be some surprises.
What do you think?
Too early to say like that so what already made by that? I meant at least a product or something useful for the community. I do believe that words are coming from the supporter of the token. It can be said that if what they were saying about major exchange listing was to creating another hype for the lord token.
People are not even familiar with the name of this token and how is it possible major exchange site will be listing it?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 11:06:12 AM

Frankly speaking this is my first time to hear about such a token. To be honest, when I read the title of the post I was then assuming that it must have something to do with religion or have some religious intonation on it or maybe even a charitable platform using the blockchain and cryptocurrency. And to my surprise - am viewing the site of LordToken right now - it is a crypto exchange which is aiming to cut some share of the expanding cryptocurrency market and hoping to be one of the few that will survive and flourish in this very competitive market. Anyway, the site looks good and very professional looking plus it has an educational offer to all users. Let's hope it is not hiding something sinister. Maybe I should be registering here.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: