Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:40:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggest A Good Affiliate Program To Monetize This Site  (Read 155 times)
OddJobsForBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 12:51:16 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2023, 10:05:20 AM by OddJobsForBitcoin

I started building this site with one particular affiliate program in mind. However, before monetization, I discovered that my country of residence has been delisted from participation, so the site was abandoned, but now I want to start adding contents again and monetize with an alternative program. I need a trading affiliate program that:

Is reliable
Supports copy trading
Supports forex and cryptocurrency assets trading

If you're aware of a good program, please do suggest it here. Thanks

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6108

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 01:04:15 PM

You can start by checking this list[1] (trading services, exchanges, and trading bots). It should have most of the crypto affiliate programs out there but not all of them support forex or copy trading.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276902.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 906

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:11:40 AM

AFAIK,eToro has an affiliate program and the eToro trading platform supports copy trading and crypto trading.
The first deposit comissions are of this program are really good.You could get between 50 and 250 USD per converting customer.
Is this the affiliate program you had in mind?
Many CPA networks support multiple crypto trading and FOREX trading offers with very high commissions.
I'm not sure how legit those offers actually are,there are lots of scams being promoted on the big CPA networks.
You could check for crypto/FOREX CPA offers on platforms like affpaying.com.

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3625

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 09:13:06 AM

It does not depend on your country, but from where your site traffic came, the number of unique IP addresses, the number of people who interact with you and who trust you and may experience a site if you recommend them.
After you analyse this data you can specify any proper platforms for you according to their own terms, restrictions on users and profits.

The prices are entirely changing according to people who will register, their addresses, their identity and finally do they will trade or not.

If your state is banned from the use of a specific platform, the option between cooperation with a reliable person/profit sharing or choosing platforms do not ask for identity.

You can check this big list here ----> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5276902.0

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 09:51:48 AM

I would advise you to finish that site first, before any ideas about monetization. everything seems completely idea-less and without any identity.
judging by the first look at the site itself, it seems that you are still not even indexed by search engines, you probably have very low traffic. For any profit from affiliates, you need to have much more. this requires someone to click on the ad on your page and then take further action.
I think you will quickly be disappointed if you leave everything as it is.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
OddJobsForBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 01:49:05 PM

I would advise you to finish that site first, before any ideas about monetization. everything seems completely idea-less and without any identity.
judging by the first look at the site itself, it seems that you are still not even indexed by search engines, you probably have very low traffic. For any profit from affiliates, you need to have much more. this requires someone to click on the ad on your page and then take further action.
I think you will quickly be disappointed if you leave everything as it is.

Not really "idealess". This is not my first site and I do not monetize after big traffic. I routinely start early so as not to miss potential profits. About indexing, you may not be aware that the site is already ranking on Google front page for low traffic keywords. These are what I'm monetizing at the moment since from past experience, i realized that I make a sale per 100 signups on affiliate programs. Finishing the site could take another 3 years but my other site started earning in just 6 months utilizing this same strategy I want to employ. In fact, that particular site earned more than $2000 in just 8 months. I don't see why this one can't do better. Anyway, thanks for your input.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: