Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hunting for the next gems  (Read 127 times)
VRExpress

Activity: 263
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:37:09 PM

You've done a really good search. And the list you sent includes my three to four coins that have been invested for a long time. And that coin will be a good return for me in the future. I present the list here.
Netverk.   
Epik.   
Wilder World.
Sidius Heroes
On which I am confident that right now three projects will give the best returns.
Netverk looks like it won't be completed in time but the use case is very attractive, sidius heroes is also a good play2earn game but not completed too, new projects brings huge gains if you invest earn but know that they can fail at any time too.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 04:47:45 PM

I want to share the list of my next crypto altcoins I plan to hold for both short term and long term, tell me the one you feel are bad and the ones you feel ate good for holding.

1. Hololoot.  2. Sidius Heroes.  3. Outer Ring.  4. Velaspad.  5. OXBULL.  6.Netverk.   7. Epik.   8. Wilder World.
I can't share any insights regarding these projects/coins at the moment since I really do not have any information about it. I'll try to take a look at those that you've mentioned. Probably it will be best if you will include the links/ the official sites of those projects that you shared to us. It'll be faster to have an overview onto it.
Are these projects already had a private sale?

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 05:06:13 PM

Sidus backed by so many venture capital and it seems like if this is a hidden gem that will be booming soon. Wild wilder is still undervalued but it didn't perform so well compared with another metaverse token.
In my opinion if sidus will become the hidden gem from your list. I consider so many backers of this project.
Some major exchange sites are also backing this one and it seems like sidus will become a profitable investment for sure.
let's see how this will be going on after sidus token listed on exchange site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄