Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My biggest crypto regret  (Read 649 times)
nurilham

Activity: 1470
Merit: 440

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:19:30 PM

Yes, the market is unpredictable and what happens to you is a lesson so you don't rush into making decisions. Projects that we believe are indeed good to be maintained and indeed as much as possible are maintained because in the future the prospects will be good. but instead of continuing to feel sorry and blaming ourselves, it would be better if we could rise from a slump and learn from our mistakes. it's not so bad selling your crypto assets what matters is that you've benefited so you don't keep blaming yourself. there are many experiences that I have gone through, whether it's gains or losses, the same as what you received, but I learned to accept it and become better in the future.
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:37:14 PM

Everyone has a regret story shored up somewhere, especially in crypto. If we all had held on to some tokens, we would all be some sort of moneybags now. It's not possible for that scenario to materialize, and that is life
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1221

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:51:17 PM

Whenever I retell the story of my 2017 crypto journey, one incident stands out for me. It's such a painful incident. I just want to keep hating myself, Regalcoin and BNB for that 😢. In what looked like I had made enough gain, I sold all my 270 BNB which I bought around $0.3 and moved the whole capital to buy Regalcoin which was one of the trending tokens for lending then. Sooner had I bought it than it collapsed and all my cash gone. It saddens me till date even when I've tried to forget all that. After that, there are various mistakes along the line for me but the BNB one stands out.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 11:57:13 PM

Yes, the market is unpredictable and what happens to you is a lesson so you don't rush into making decisions. Projects that we believe are indeed good to be maintained and indeed as much as possible are maintained because in the future the prospects will be good. but instead of continuing to feel sorry and blaming ourselves, it would be better if we could rise from a slump and learn from our mistakes. it's not so bad selling your crypto assets what matters is that you've benefited so you don't keep blaming yourself. there are many experiences that I have gone through, whether it's gains or losses, the same as what you received, but I learned to accept it and become better in the future.

Everyone must have regretted making the wrong decision when investing in crypto. It's a very human thing, so we don't have to regret it
for a long time. As you said, we just need to learn from every mistake we make. Because we sometimes need to make mistakes first to be
able to know how to invest correctly. During my investment in the crypto world, I quite often made the wrong decisions which resulted
in me losing money. But after I corrected my mistakes, then I am now starting to be able to make big profits.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 02:33:12 PM

We should not over confidence now in any coin now because to this is Having period and every years after a Bullish year there is high chances of Bear market so we should be ready for that . There will another chance to buy Our favorite coins from bottom and if you missed you will again Regret. Forgot the Past and focus on future opportunities,How you can make double profit.
I don’t think we would see ethereum go as low as that $120 the OP has mentioned. That is in the past now and we wouldn’t we it happens again. But, there are still better opportunities ahead of us and we should make sure that we do not miss that.

The market has already reached the peak and we are all looking forward to another all time high as the market is currently facing a correction. Now would be a good time to buy and hold for a long term when the market would increase in value again. That’s just what I am doing now.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 1206

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2022, 02:49:12 PM

If I am given a chance to go back to 2020 I would hold my ETH very tight and never let go, when covid was hitting the world at its best I thought it over and I sold 24 ETH which I bought at 120$ each, I never knew I was so damn lucky to buy at that price, learn to hold tight if you believe in a project, there are countless of projects in past years that are way bigger in value right now.

Stop thinking that, you're not an investor if you have never experienced selling at the wrong time or not holding a coin that turns to 100x profit we all have a share of that experience, there are no investors who made a profit from all the coins he invested, even the best investors who have good average in analyzing have fallen to what you've gone through.

We are going in a circle price drops to recover again, you're lucky if you have funds to allocate at the time that the market is in a huge drop, besides selling coins at the wrong time, not having funds to allocate when the right time to buy and opportunity is there is another regret of investors.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:05:21 PM

If I am given a chance to go back to 2020 I would hold my ETH very tight and never let go, when covid was hitting the world at its best I thought it over and I sold 24 ETH which I bought at 120$ each, I never knew I was so damn lucky to buy at that price, learn to hold tight if you believe in a project, there are countless of projects in past years that are way bigger in value right now.

Stop thinking that, you're not an investor if you have never experienced selling at the wrong time or not holding a coin that turns to 100x profit we all have a share of that experience, there are no investors who made a profit from all the coins he invested, even the best investors who have good average in analyzing have fallen to what you've gone through.

We are going in a circle price drops to recover again, you're lucky if you have funds to allocate at the time that the market is in a huge drop, besides selling coins at the wrong time, not having funds to allocate when the right time to buy and opportunity is there is another regret of investors.

For me bigger regret is not having money to buy... I got into crypto iin 2017 and was without money to invest that time. Advice just keep researching and investing it's still early for crypto in general. 
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:45:26 PM

<.................>

You are still talking about being great but not talking about learning. You say you are regaining but do not share what you learned. That means you might not learn anything. Because your story is a lesson for everyone in the crypto space. There are two lessons. One is held, and the second one is entered. If you thought the time you entered was the best time to enter into crypto or buy the best time to ETH, then you might be wrong because when you bought ETH at $120, it was a big amount for you, but when today you see per ETH $3000+, it is less expensive, but after some time, when 1 ETH will be 10k to 20k, then this 3k will be a cheaper option for you and great also. So what I believe is just enter the market, hold it for a long time, and then you won't be great. That's it. Thank you.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 10:11:11 PM

Well, I never sold anything during the covid19 pandemic, I just kept holding on tight to everything I had. Though what encouraged me to keep holding was the fact that there would soon be a Bitcoin halving as of then.

It was a kind of a normal thing for the price of Bitcoin and ethereum to go up every time there was a halving, so I had to sit tight, that wasn’t the moment to falter. Everyone have had that same experience once, so now that you have experienced that, don’t beat yourself over it, just take it as a part of experience and move on. Next time you would have to do better.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1399

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:13:13 PM

My luck was as bad as you dude, I also sold the Ethereum coins I owned about a year ago when the price of one coin of Ethereum was at that time I thought +$ 1000, I regretted the hasty decision I made to sell. I wish I could go back to the past to undo this decision like you, but now I have learned this harsh lesson that promising coins that have many uses are the ones that should be held into the future without ever selling them, and if you make a good profit from them, you should get back your own capital and hold the rest.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
LastKiss

Activity: 2184
Merit: 251

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 11:31:42 PM

Well, if you really need that money for something I can accept that you sold your holdings but right now you can buy again and wait for another ATH because in my opinion right now the price of ETH is pretty low. Don't regret your decision but make it become one of your experiences so you can keep patience and get higher expectations in the crypto that you hold.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 01:41:49 AM

Well, if you really need that money for something I can accept that you sold your holdings but right now you can buy again and wait for another ATH because in my opinion right now the price of ETH is pretty low. Don't regret your decision but make it become one of your experiences so you can keep patience and get higher expectations in the crypto that you hold.
Eth price is now already very high and I don't think that it will again 10x or above from current price. No doubt that Etherium is King of all altcoin but other ecosystem are also gaining position in market which not good for Eth price. Solona already a good competitors of Etherium in NFT but security issue is high in Solona. Luna is next best coin and now Near coin follow the same path of Luna and there is Chance that Eth whale shift some money here. I think Near and Luna coin will make history like Etherium but in long term.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2022, 06:58:49 PM

Biggest regret? o i want come back 2017 because the year i lost a lot of money because i was not good at holding. Moreover, at that time the prices of btc, eth and other good currencies were low. Also the time was right to invest so i think the years of the past were the best for the crypto market. Over time the crypto market has changed where investing is more risky right now. However if i could go back in time to the past then i would first make myself proficient and then buy, sell, hold tokens at the right time.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:53:45 PM

My crypto regret is when i loss my chance of being a millionaire because i don't have a strong hand to hold. If only i have a strong hand maybe i am now one of the crypto millionaire because of bounty hunting last year 2017, and for now i am full of regrets specially when i look at the transaction history of my wallet. For now i am still hoping that i can be a millionaire in the near future.

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 07:21:42 AM

Thats why diamond hands is very important to get a decent profit. If we sure that the project is good, then don't sell the coin just because the price increase a bit or if the price dump. Although we can miss the ATH, a good coin will reach its ATH again and will hit new ATH.
We can't do anything if we missed them now, what we can do now is we should find some new projects with very good potential.
Im currently watch QANPlatform project, it is a new blockchain project (project looks like polkadot, polygon, solana, etc).

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:43:13 PM

this doesn’t only happened in your case, so many of us have a fair share of regrets selling early because the impending needs that couldn’t be resolved with something else but money.
instead we should be learning from that and didn’t do the same mistake, always hold as long as you can but surely settle your basic needs first because its gonna mess with your investment eventually if you still have unsettled basic needs.
also none of us could know the future so making a really bad decision is humane.
just don’t get too caught up in your regret that you succumbed in sadness, instead try repeating the same great achievement that should be yours but unfortunately couldn’t because of certain things thats out of your controls.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2002
Merit: 638

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 11:53:00 PM

You know, there are so many Regrets that we may experience in the crypto world.  Not only about ETH pr8ce but akso the time we invest, strategy to take, tarhet price reached, selling token and so on.

So, what's the point?
No need to worry and just let it go, take it as lesson and our experience. That's the worth. Keep it up better
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 01:35:49 AM

To talk about regret selling low and then it going high after we sell, I believe everyone on this forum stumbles. But if you sell all your ETH because you need money for your life, I think you shouldn't regret it. You should feel very lucky that you bought ETH for $120/ETH and what's even better is that you trusted holding ETH and you were rewarded for selling it at a high price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 03:04:14 AM

My regret of course is selling coins cheaply in 2016 and 2018, if in total I have sold more than 10 btc, 200 ETH, 300 BNB and many more coins, but this is an important lesson that I have to hold long term so as not to regret again.
rugrats

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 23, 2022, 04:09:29 AM

My regret of course is selling coins cheaply in 2016 and 2018, if in total I have sold more than 10 btc, 200 ETH, 300 BNB and many more coins, but this is an important lesson that I have to hold long term so as not to regret again.

As one of the 2014 market participants I also sold my bitcoins many times. Now that I think about it, I really regret not trusting and holding my bitcoins from earlier. It will be an expensive lesson for those who used to sell bitcoin at that time, with bitcoin just buying and holding for a long time will definitely earn huge profits.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████