Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: One of the projects pioneering DeFi 2.0 is Blueshift of Cardano  (Read 52 times)
Kingsleybello100 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2022, 07:46:33 PM

Hey everyone, I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia network-based projects that launched along with the deployment of the new smart chain.

One of the projects is Blueshift dot fi With ticker $BLUES, Blueshift is solving high slippage tolerance and problems, it is regarded as a capital-efficient project. The Dapp is already solving this problem and running smoothly since launch. Apart from that, the AMM protocol offers a single staking portfolio. The community is quite excited that the IDO is happening on the 5th of April  at Occamfi LaunchPad, thereafter $BLUES will be listed on MEXCGlobal Exchange and other exchanges to follow, DEX's included.

The project will change they Defi narrative by giving power back to DEX users who have been exploited for quite sometime now.

You will thank me later if you get on board and grab some $BLUES early when it hits the exchanges.

DYOR see you all at the top🛰🛸

dApp; app. blueshift .fi

Twitter: twitter. com / blueshiftfi
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 04, 2022, 08:45:41 PM

Sorry but I'm more bullish on $ICP than I am on $ADA. The internet computer blows Cardano away tech wise and the chain has a lot more utility. Since websites can be built on the internet computer, I think it could see more real world adoption than any other WEB3 chain.
ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 12:22:48 AM

Hey everyone, I'm quite bullish on Cardano's Milkomedia network-based projects that launched along with the deployment of the new smart chain.

One of the projects is Blueshift dot fi With ticker $BLUES, Blueshift is solving high slippage tolerance and problems, it is regarded as a capital-efficient project. The Dapp is already solving this problem and running smoothly since launch. Apart from that, the AMM protocol offers a single staking portfolio. The community is quite excited that the IDO is happening on the 5th of April  at Occamfi LaunchPad, thereafter $BLUES will be listed on MEXCGlobal Exchange and other exchanges to follow, DEX's included.

The project will change they Defi narrative by giving power back to DEX users who have been exploited for quite sometime now.

You will thank me later if you get on board and grab some $BLUES early when it hits the exchanges.

DYOR see you all at the top🛰🛸

dApp; app. blueshift .fi

Twitter: twitter. com / blueshiftfi

$ADA (Cardano) has a very interesting project concept. at the beginning of the appearance of this coin they provided solutions to problems that existed in crypto.
one of which is to solve the high tolerance and slippage problem, it is considered as a capital-saving project.
but what happened this project did not give any results. made the holders of $ADA start to be pessimistic and many of them sold their assets because of the project that never progressed.
the project is very good but in terms of execution they are still having problems.
if the $BLUES project has shown good progress and convinced investors, I think this will bring in a lot of investors.
so this project must be finished first to convince the public.

Kingsleybello100 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 09:30:07 PM

Hey Andy, thanks for replying this post, to begin with, Blueshift is a newly launched project on the cardano network, the said use case about lowering high slippage tolerance and impermanent loss are features already functioning on their AMM dApp that deployed less than 10days ago. https://app.blueshift.fi
 That said, BLUES is already showing good progress. Secondly they just completed their IDO at razer.occam.fi/project/blueshift and it was sold out💥 they are going mainstream from this point. You'd agree with me that the project has a long way to go and a great future ahead with all things being equal.

Would be happy to get a reply, thanks again🙏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: