Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are you preparing for bear market  (Read 1300 times)
Ketesnuko

Activity: 233
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 08:02:36 AM

I will consider a massive crypto investment after the crypto market makes a bigger correction that I've been waiting for since BTC made a new ATH of 67k, if BTC goes down to 25k+ then I will start buying top and low altcoins for long term hold.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1218
Merit: 102

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:19:04 AM

My preparation is to sell when the price has not yet reached the peak, by selling some of the assets I have, then at least I am ready to face the bearish season, because at least I have made a profit. and if the price goes up again then I will take some more assets. Therefore, when the bearish season comes, I consider my asset to be just a bonus, and I do this repeatedly to make our psychology more comfortable.

yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:05:33 AM

Crypto can't survive without a bear market, if not everything will remain at one spot and no reason to invest anymore what is the best strategy to prepare for a bear market and at the same time keep making a profit from the present market condition.

When you invest and you want it for the long term, it must be a total expectation that a bear market will gonna occur in the span of your investment time, whether for the span of 2 years or 5 years. But you need to consider when investing in the right coins preferably the top coins in the crypto market today, it will gonna regain their price again after some time. You only need to forget it and keep doing what you are doing before you invested and keep in mind that you need to invest what you are capable of losing because there's no guarantee for your capital to return and no guarantee when the bear market is finished.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:13:52 AM

For now I don't think that we are in bear season or going to be in bear season soon, main looking at bitcoin weekly and monthly chart it's very obvious that the drop of bitcoin is basically a correction which is highly needed, lots of feeds talking about bear season are definitely not getting it right, brace up and bag some altcoins now that they are in dip, the next one to two months is gonna be bullish

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 11:22:36 AM

Crypto can't survive without a bear market, if not everything will remain at one spot and no reason to invest anymore what is the best strategy to prepare for a bear market and at the same time keep making a profit from the present market condition.
well it's quite risky to invest if the market is currently at bear market, so IMO much better to convert it to stable coin to prevent losses.
However, if you want to make profits despite of the situation, then i suggest learn how to trade because fyi in bearish you can actually make profits by shorting. But a reminder you must be skilled and knowledge enough because when it comes to it there's a liquidation.
Benefactor

Activity: 1260
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 12:08:36 PM

The large issue is that during a bear market there is a ton of vulnerability and uncertainty present and just individuals that are truly persuaded cryptos overall and furthermore about unambiguous tasks will have sufficient certainty to contribute during a bear market. That is the motivation behind why I generally carve out opportunity to sell when the market is bullish, to repurchase again once the market turns negative. The central issue is to stack an ever increasing number of tokens from the market.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
.cogwise.
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
.Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights.  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 01:39:50 PM

Staking stablecoins is the best option. without needing to do anything we still get income. and stablecoins will not be affected by a bear market. so staking stablecoins is the safest option, while waiting for the bear market to come. compared to holding other coins like bitcoin, eth, or other crypto which when the market crashes such coins will fall.
yes, I am also doing the same system I have staking soku vas BNB then I am testing sotku every day I have farming 1000$ now I am getting near 10$ every two days.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 02:49:27 PM

well it's quite risky to invest if the market is currently at bear market, so IMO much better to convert it to stable coin to prevent losses.
However, if you want to make profits despite of the situation, then i suggest learn how to trade because fyi in bearish you can actually make profits by shorting. But a reminder you must be skilled and knowledge enough because when it comes to it there's a liquidation.

Before stepping into this kind of business, better to study first and try to use your spare money.

DOn't just jump in and try sorting the market without further knowledge, bear marker can trap you and lead you to lose your
investment, experienced traders though are the people who can compensate with the situation, they are knowledgeable preparing
for what particular strategy that they will use in order to make some decent benefits.
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 333

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:26:52 PM

exchanging Altcoins for stablecoins is a very good choice to secure or not to reduce the estimated assets. but as soon as every bear market comes rest assured that it will recover and try to take advantage of the moment to be able to take advantage for the future, add capital or enter to buy back at the right time (lowest price) is something that must be used during a bear market to take profits in the future .
there are many things that can be done when a bear market comes, wait or take advantage of it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:30:07 PM

I will consider a massive crypto investment after the crypto market makes a bigger correction that I've been waiting for since BTC made a new ATH of 67k, if BTC goes down to 25k+ then I will start buying top and low altcoins for long term hold.
You will be waiting a long time to see that because for now the price of BTC is still at $41K+ in the market which has only been rising for now so it will be very long and difficult to get down to $25K even though anything is still possible in the crypto space, but everyone should also see how each investor responds to Bitcoin in the market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 04:44:32 PM

<..................>

Honestly speaking, I do not care about any bear conditions in the market because I am not a short-term or mid-term trader or holder, I am a long-term holder. I have an expected price for my holding. Until I reach that mark, I am not going to care about any market conditions. But if you asked anything regarding to maximize the holding in bear market also then there is only one option i think so and that is staking. Yes, if we can stake our holding, then we can get our profit doubled because in bear times we also get a profit return too. That was the only option I believed to exist. But other strategies might be different, thank you.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 05:58:21 PM

They need balance between bear and bull market so there are always some supply and demand whenever the time comes. It's not the best strategy but it's always a great idea to read any news you can find on the internet from your choice of media maybe there will be a big event in the future where the media is already covered it so you won't miss any of those if you are looking for some big seasonal events.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 06:14:54 PM

~
This was the one I was expecting from a long-term holder like me. I thought I was the only one doing that although we had a little bit of difference in which some percentage of what I earn from my 8-6 work were going to crypto in cases of bearish market so that I can at least bag more coins while the market is yet down.

I am only a BTC investor, by the way if you're curious.
i8v8i

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:18:40 PM

After a fall of the market will be a rise of the market. It is necessary just to wait. Now the adoption of cryptocurrency increases together with crypto development. Appear a tools like this https://twitter.com/KaibaDeFi/status/1508489164660039687 which make the use of cryptocurrency more simple and comfortable for users.

Nobody knows how long the bear market will last but many people think that soon cryptocurrency will rise.
But nobody knows when it will be soon. The economic situation in the world is unstable and many people use cryptocurrency.

The inflation in many countries continue to rise, people lose their jobs and shares of companies falls.
That is why people prefer to invest in cryptocurrency and gold.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 04:37:12 AM

You will be waiting a long time to see that because for now the price of BTC is still at $41K+ in the market which has only been rising for now so it will be very long and difficult to get down to $25K even though anything is still possible in the crypto space, but everyone should also see how each investor responds to Bitcoin in the market.
Will BTC even go that low again? 🤔Been seeing some people who are saying that; expecting the price of BTC to go as low as $25k before they will start buying. What if the market never goes that low, so they wouldn’t buy? I think the are just delaying themselves, when the market dropped to middle $30k price was a good time for anyone to getting. If anyone is waiting for anything less than that, then they might be just wasting their time. So, my advice would be that they should get in now.

In the future the price of Bitcoin would go higher than this current price and way higher than the all time high price $67K. So, it’s all about your plan on how long you intend to go with your investment. Anyone that has plans of long term investment wouldn’t regret investing at the current rate.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 05:13:26 AM

They need balance between bear and bull market so there are always some supply and demand whenever the time comes. It's not the best strategy but it's always a great idea to read any news you can find on the internet from your choice of media maybe there will be a big event in the future where the media is already covered it so you won't miss any of those if you are looking for some big seasonal events.
In crypto indeed following and news updates are also one of the important things,
news can also affect market movements, so don't miss out on really important news,
what is clear is that both the bear market and the bull market have their own functions in crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 09:08:39 AM

First I would like to point out that the bear market is not something that we all could tell when it’s going to happen, it’s mostly unpredictable and it just happens and there would be nothing you can do about it. So, the best way that you can prepare yourself for the bear market is by being prepared right from time even at the best moment.

When the market is profitable (bullish) most of the people forgets how risky it can be, they feel way relaxed and not minding the fact that the crypto market is volatile. That’s why they would invest much of their savings into it and when the price dips, they start to regret. So learn to be prepared ahead of time by taking your investment slowly.
doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 11:30:15 AM

There’s no need for a special strategy, just buy the dip and wait for the price to rise again before selling.
How to buy the dip when most of people including me, already invested fiat for altcoins that already hold! you havent told, What will you do with your holding assets? Moreover buy the dip and sell the high is good strategy as well as it's hard, IMHO. Cause during bear market ,  most of people fail to identify the dip. after buy the dip, they experience market going down more
Put some sort of money aside every time you get your salary, that is the only way. I do that, I put %10 of my money into BUSD and then wait for it to dip, I bought some when it was 34k last time, and I have waited for it to dip again and gained like about 350 bucks so far, nothing big for you or someone else maybe but that is not a bad amount for me.

Now I am going to use that to buy some when it goes under 40k, or if not then I will just wait, wait for the next crash. If you just invest with one money that you saved once upon a time then you can't do this, you need to keep on putting more and more money constantly to cover that and do DCA. Or if you can't, then do not go in with all of your money in the initial stage.

MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 06:45:04 PM

It's the bear market that makes the price fall. A heavy bear will market the coin die and not survive but if there will be no bear, all is going to be happy because the price will rise at most times. It makes the coin live longer but this was not possible. Bears are always here in this market and they are the opposite of the bull.

If there are no bears, there is still a normal decrease that will happen because cryptos are volatile, so it's still possible for someone to invest at lows and earn something when the price recovers. Those coin that remains on one spot are only the stable coins but even in stable coins, it's also possible to earn if you stake them.
jorjeIII

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:26:56 PM

After a fall of the market will be a rise of the market. It is necessary just to wait. Now the adoption of cryptocurrency increases together with crypto development. Appear a tools like this https://twitter.com/KaibaDeFi/status/1508489164660039687 which make the use of cryptocurrency more simple and comfortable for users.

The inflation in many countries continue to rise, people lose their jobs and shares of companies falls.
That is why people prefer to invest in cryptocurrency and gold.

The price for gold now unstable, the stock market falls. Inflation in many countries continue to increase.
That is why many cryptocurrency experts predict that cryptocurrency market will continue to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: