Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:56:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top NFT Marketplaces making Competing OpenSea  (Read 71 times)
Cosmic Beyonders (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 01:09:12 PM

Open Sea is Currently the biggest Market for the NFT trade, With the Volume of the $23.5 Billion over the 1.4 Million Wallets a great leap from the 2020 to 2022. But the problem with the Marketplace is the Free NFT minting without approvals which leads to the spams and Plagiarized Collection and some of the major bugs in the marketplace cost 1.8 Million $.
Case was NFT were Sold  below their actual value due to glitch.    

The New Upcoming Big NFT Markets:

Coinbase NFT:

Coinbase holding over 1 million active pre registered users the coinbase is offering the P2P marketplace Built of ETH network and already announced partners as Lazy Lions and Dead Fellaz.

image loading...

Binance NFT Marketplace

Binance is the most biggest crypto exchange which means that a big community a big brand and a next generation platform offering all the current peak features can be a big compitation for Opensea still users are show not that much hype due to centralized structure.

image loading...

FTX NFTs

FTX making a good name in the crypto market science Last two years especially by the way FTX market is not P2P that means FTX network will store the users assets in NFT form which eliminates the control and involve security risks still FTX has a good model based on the SOL chain and they introduced their transection system more cheaper then Coinbase from 2.5% to 2%.

image loading...

All these marketplaces are connect to big brands but the point is all of these are centralized controlled or influential markets.

Decentralized Projects

THE BIG projects hyped in these days are;

Axie Marketplace

Axie already made a big name and community base in NFT world and still keep on growing that can give a tough time to the Opensea.

New Names

NBA

Ever Grow
Rarible
Zora
SuperRare

These are the future projects going to make a competation in the NFT World any other underdevelopment or in Intial phase mention please.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 01:25:46 PM

It's pretty obvious that with the boom of the NFT's, it's just a matter of time before someone thinks of something that will compete against opensea because they have been dominating the marketplace. And here we are now right now, as they have been popping like mushroom because they want to get a piece of the pie. Nevertheless, people should be wary of them, and we all should look at the people behind the new platforms. And I think one thing that will really sway others to try other platform is the fees. If there could be some alternative than can offer better pricing, maybe some are going to shift and move to that platform.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:08:48 PM

Well, at least most of the exchanges can compete because they already have users.

I think you should put "OKX" NFTs Marketplace too, I'm moderator on some project and my project doing NFTs Sale on both exchange (Binance & OKX) marketplace. Both of the sale in this 2 exchange is sold out under 10-15 mins.
Maggie_ws

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 06:55:56 PM

Hey! Do you know about Luxy? It's a new NFT platform, coming to Syscoin and Polygon: https://luxy.io/
Launching on Polygon on 21st April.
Mosharafhh

Activity: 956
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 07:26:08 PM

Its will be best nft marketplace like binance and it willattract more people in nft marketplace. In my opinion there will be available all chain which is already listed on coinbase but needs more chain to add this marketplace for attract more nft user then volume will grow more than all marketplace!

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1231

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:33:48 PM

-snip-
No thank you ~XD

OpenSea already supported "Polygon" chain, so you don't need to use all-of this new marketplace. One is enough, and the answers is "OpenSea" because they have a huge volume and good things to promoted the project it self.

New marketplace, we already have more than 30-50 marketplace.
jeha2015

Activity: 548
Merit: 167

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 09:41:45 PM

Well, at least most of the exchanges can compete because they already have users.

I think you should put "OKX" NFTs Marketplace too, I'm moderator on some project and my project doing NFTs Sale on both exchange (Binance & OKX) marketplace. Both of the sale in this 2 exchange is sold out under 10-15 mins.
hype will feel difference while biggest market have NFT market, they user will absolutely believe NFT sold in its exchange will have bigger floar day by day. i have Mobox avatar from binance market and sold less than 1 hour, i dont know will it  have same hype and future with recent IEO or  not.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2462

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2022, 09:56:07 PM

If these platforms do not solve the problems that OpenSea had, then there is not much point in this competition. Who cares where to place the junk NFT tokens that nobody wants and that cause gas prices to go up. In case anyone didn't know, OpenSea transactions were the main reason for high gas prices in 2021.

This industry needs to be regulated so there is no money laundering and trading, where the user sells themselves a junk token to drive up the price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 10:22:00 PM

What’s the most cheaper site to sell NFTs? I haven’t try this yet but I’m looking forward to do buy and sell NFTs.
Can we start doing this on Binance? I heard a lot of good reviews about Opensea and As I can see in OP there’s already a list of competitors that offers the alternatives I’m just curious if the seller in Opensea are also on those site? NFTs are indeed on demand right now, the hype is still here and I can still see this in the coming years on its full potential. Though I still prefer NFTs with utilities, P2E is a good option for me.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cosmic Beyonders (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:43:00 AM

What’s the most cheaper site to sell NFTs? I haven’t try this yet but I’m looking forward to do buy and sell NFTs.
Can we start doing this on Binance? I heard a lot of good reviews about Opensea and As I can see in OP there’s already a list of competitors that offers the alternatives I’m just curious if the seller in Opensea are also on that site? NFTs are indeed on demand right now, the hype is still here and I can still see this in the coming years on its full potential. Though I still prefer NFTs with utilities, P2E is a good option for me.

P2E is a currently hot topic you can say that and NFtT cheap market you can consider the Open sea and Axie community that will be a better option the fees depend on the network using SOL and BNB are the Cheaper options and ETH  is a biit expensive here well its based on your demand

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 07:22:55 PM

Opensea is good enough, I do not believe in the idea of trying to force a competition to a business to make the market better. I mean if opensea is great, and they have no problems then keep on using that. The liberal science says that if there are 5 great ones, they will fight against each other to provide better quality and cheaper service but the reality is that most of the time they get a regulation going and still screw us instead of providing better quality and cheaper service.

Here, if opensea gets some competition, that will not change opensea, instead they will act together instead of becoming a competition, so we do not need that right now.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: