Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The First And Ever Amazing Crypto Community In The World  (Read 58 times)
Madusankateach (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 10:43:30 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2022, 10:56:40 AM by Madusankateach

First I would like to ask where you can post about crypto and earn crypto.Actually Snipcoins is awesome platform where you can discuss about crypto,sell your nfts and earn crypto.When I asked What Is snipcoins form Owner,he answered me simply,
Snipcoins.com is a social platform for crypto enthusiasts built on Proton Blockchain, it is secure and 100% private. Snipcoins.com help people who want to learn, trade, and invest in crypto, It allows users to discover projects, people and establish new connections. At the same time, it provides organized crypto projects the interactivity and structure needed to establish a “headquarters” for their respective communities. It is the ideal space for crypto and NFT enthusiasts to gather in one place to share and learn from each other. What’s more, members that contribute and write engaging and informative posts for the community will not only be helping new crypto and NFT enthusiasts make better decisions but they will also be rewarded with SNIPS tokens.
Actually I can't post more than anything above.If you use snipcoins,definitely you addicted it.So give it a try.
Here you can create a account
www.snipcoins.com
Have a nice day.
Always keep a smile on your mouth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 11:11:21 AM

There's too much hype on your thread about this community when it has not proven anything, the interface is a poor version of Facebook, I still consider Bitcointalk as the first and most amazing Crypto community in the world all the others are poor imitations, you have to get your fact first and do your research if not for Bitcointalk, there's no community of altcoins.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Madusankateach (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 12:29:24 PM

Bitcointalks Is the first crypto community.But You cant sell nfts here,cant earn money,cant message with users,cant promote project.With snipcoins you can do a lot of things.
I also love bitcointalks,but snipcoins is the most awesome than platform.🤗
Thank You.
Madusankateach (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 07:15:31 AM

reply yes if you agree 😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: