Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:43:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did I just went too far?  (Read 223 times)
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 08:49:41 PM

peoples experiences educate us, so we need to be charitable to their experiences. you have learned a valuable lesson, nobody just sent random coin to your wallet, also make research about the token to know about the token, since you didn't sign up for a bounty or worked for it. he should not use that wallet again because the address has been gotten by the scammer.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 10:25:29 PM

This funny question has been bugging my mind all day, trying to sell a token that landed in my wallet, which I never worked for, bought or earned, doesn't that makes me a scammer myself?  my friend was a victim to this act today and lost all valuable tokens in his wallet, I called him a scammer himself, am I too meany? Hope he forgives me.

UPDATE

It seems that some are getting me wrong, I'm not making fun of him, I've warned him about this scheme and others that I knew of, I just don't expect him to still went ahead and connect his wallet to a website trying to sell a token he never worked for, I DO WARNED HIM.
You did your part already and that warning simply means to stop him, but he did what he want and you're not a part of it anymore, that was his decision. And he has no right to blame you because that was his fault in the first place. If the case he is still blaming you despite his mistakes, you'd rather ignore him or block him.

Don't get tricked out by these scammers. In some cases, they threaten and ask for money. You shouldn't deal with this person anymore.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: