Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:36:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If the American left can't push their Woke Fascism on White Americans they do  (Read 78 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 06:56:20 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2022, 07:39:19 PM by KingScorpio

They push their woke Black Power fascism on Russia and Later China.

If there is someone that needs an Antiracism therapy and training its the entire Left Wing part of America,

Starting with the Democratic Party.

Wokism is a racist fascist Ideology and must be removed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 07, 2022, 08:00:32 PM

Wokism only exists in the far left wing radical circles, mostly on the internet. These folks will leave their shells every once in a while to venture out into the real world, but it goes poorly. Problem is that many politicians use the internet to gauge their constituency - so it would appear that issues exclusive to the far left are issues would be issues important to ordinary Americans. Far from the case.

The fact the U.S. had a national discussion about abolishing/defunding the police when black people polled in high crime communities overwhelmingly wanted *more* police, not less, tells you the disconnect.

Wokism is a racist

As in CRT, then yes.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 09:00:07 PM

Wokism only exists in the far left wing radical circles, mostly on the internet. These folks will leave their shells every once in a while to venture out into the real world, but it goes poorly. Problem is that many politicians use the internet to gauge their constituency - so it would appear that issues exclusive to the far left are issues would be issues important to ordinary Americans. Far from the case.

The fact the U.S. had a national discussion about abolishing/defunding the police when black people polled in high crime communities overwhelmingly wanted *more* police, not less, tells you the disconnect.

Wokism is a racist

As in CRT, then yes.

wokism burned down the united states completely opened the border to criminals and legalised crime,

wokism is deeply rooted in all parts of the western left it even stretches to europe and other parts of the world.

wokeism is a massive racist crime and it has to be remove.

stop denying its existance we all know the woke are out there maybe you are one of them

Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:49:00 AM

stop denying its existance we all know the woke are out there maybe you are one of them

It does exist. I am not mentally ill to be on the modern day far left. I am suggesting that the ideology is fringe but for politicians that use social media to extend its reach under the false pretense that it represents the views of ordinary people. College aged antifa rioters doesn't usually make the rounds in global media. No one cares about them. The entire far left movement falls apart if social media were to seize to exist.
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:24:59 PM

I do agree with this. I remember it was either Nike or Adidas that was called out for having mostly black models for one of their eastern Europe site. Most of the hilarious and depressing news I see coming from the US relates to wokism.

Wokism only exists in the far left wing radical circles, mostly on the internet.

And it's this "vocal minority" that these politicians, media and companies that cater to as if they represent the majority of people. Just look at the cesspool that is Twitter. It would have been just hilarious if these nutjobs aren't going out cancelling and ruining people's careers and lives.
KingScorpio (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 07:57:13 PM

I do agree with this. I remember it was either Nike or Adidas that was called out for having mostly black models for one of their eastern Europe site. Most of the hilarious and depressing news I see coming from the US relates to wokism.

Wokism only exists in the far left wing radical circles, mostly on the internet.

And it's this "vocal minority" that these politicians, media and companies that cater to as if they represent the majority of people. Just look at the cesspool that is Twitter. It would have been just hilarious if these nutjobs aren't going out cancelling and ruining people's careers and lives.

exactly the us is not about communism and cooperation it is about, wokism, i have actual doubt that a transatlantic or american conservative right would be more intelligent they could likely start allying with this woke fascism against their own long term savety, like they do in the ukraine war by siding with woke zelinski,

wokism can be observed on all noneuropan media that are not communist or republican, and it can be observed on european media if it is run or owned by jews

like the Bild and die Welt in Germany

besides Assad did not do anything different than Zelinski he protected the sovereignty of his country, but zelinski butchered his own people and the eastern ukranians that speak russian

regards

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 01:05:29 AM

This thread reminds me of the license plate on the front of a big Ram pickup... If you can't Dodge 'em, Ram 'em.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: