Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:42:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Token as the ability to buy working time  (Read 33 times)
madmarakuya (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2022, 09:16:53 PM

Hey, I'm Anna. I'm designer and web developer. And I have a token which is an opportunity to buy my working time.

There are many crypto projects which are backed with nothing.
Just air.

Some tokens backed with hipe. Social tokens and fun tokens backed with the fame somebody or something. Rapper Lil Yachty create YachtyCoin and some artists have followed his example. Possession of such a token is like owning some merch. It gives a sense of belonging. But it is not something that really affects the person behind the token.

And there are personal tokens. They backed with personal brand. I saw the token of man who provides crypto consulting services. He offered to pay him with his tokens. Why he did it? He isn't rapper! It's easier give him some BTC or USDC.
Token of one person is stylish but not really useful.

What is the peculiarity of the Human token?

The Human token is backed with human labor in the real offline world: web development, design, create illustrations and NFT.
There is currently only one human being in the project. Yes, it's me.
But the project will be scaled up. I would glad if some designers and programmers join the project.
Human token project can became blockchain freelance marketplace in future.

Another feature is sort of time. Not all human time is equally valuable. You can try to gather your thoughts all day and never get anything done. Or you can concentrate and move mountains in two hours.
There are many time management techniques. I like pomodoro techniques. I share this philosophy, it helps me to work productively. That's why I suggest buying not just time, but pomodoro - quality, "concentrated" time.

There is one more feature. Now you can to buy not only time for creating sites and pictures. Also you can to buy weird or absurd action. Something in the style of English humor Monty Python.
For example I can: draw your portrait as a giraffe, record a video of me explaining to a stray cat why you can’t divide by zero or try to build a Taj Mahal out of pancake dough. And other similar things.
A customer can be creative!
No stuff outside of Immanuel Kant’s ethics, UN & UNESCO conventions or etc.
Only I decide what I do. If I would consider order is out the scope of what is acceptable to me, I’ll not do it and send the tokens back.
Perhaps the option of absurd action will not be in the future. Or maybe it will, because it's fun.

What and where?
You can to buy Human token (HTO) on the PancakeSwap for BUSD.
There are about 10 000 tokens in liquidity pool now. All number of Human tokens is 100 000. When a new performer joins the project liquidity pool will be enlarged.

Are personal tokens future of the labor market?
What do you think?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: