Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MGC Manhattangoldcoin.com with TVC Triviacoin.me SOLO MINABLE ON LAPTOP  (Read 198 times)
markoboys (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 12:56:44 AM

Hello every on I am Markoboys from Manhattangoldcoin.com and Triviacoin.me . We are announcing our release of our two blockchains. We are currently trying to get both coins listed with gate.io   Now some of us will need to be creative to get on this website, but we know how to get that sorted. These two blockchains are some what established but not listed as of today. But I guess This is how I get this started.
EternalFrozen94

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:07:38 AM

no info, crappy site, ninja launch, ninja premine (3.5 years!!!)
10/10 would join lmao
https://i.imgur.com/Fmbp2k4.jpg
talkshi

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 12:14:21 PM

Pretty bad sign when you can't even put the proper url link here. But anyways thanks for telling us after you mined 90% more or less lol.
bacsiquaidi3

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:47:07 PM

How to Mine?
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 04:02:13 PM

I know you said you need to be creative on the website, and as a strong proof of it, your website is beyond bare. You've been around for three years, wouldn't it be enough to at least hire someone to do a less-than-minimum design? It feels like you've been inactive for those years and only now picked them up from where you leave them
Smallbatchcrypto

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:42:59 AM

Hi Markoboy,

This website is simple to use.  So old school it's kind of cool.  

The explorer block is legit and over 3 years old.

The download page makes it simple to start mining.  

Grin Wink
markoboys (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 11:19:29 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 11:30:21 PM by markoboys

Hello Everyone Thanks for all the kind words and support. These two blockchains wallets are the best you can find.
We have windows\mac\linux for both of them.
In all the testing and development that has been paid into these blockchains continues today. Yes we need a better looking site,  This has always been our issue, Yet it does not hinder . I am up to a bounty for anyone who wants MGC for trade it can be done. Come and see how fun crypto can be when you can mine your own again. Be a pioneer and feel like one  ..
To be able to cpu mine is a time on a blockchain that has a short season. TVC is still 50 coins a block, nothing changed yet . MGC of course is down to 6.25 now . I have tried to announce our blockchains before but all those accounts wanted bitcoin to even post. So I just waited till now. MGC will soon be a Private Reserve backed by BTC. Some point in the soon future our BTC pool will be the focus of a special BTC mining .As I have been running BTC pools in the past. I started BTC mining on Eligius
I saw someone remark about on how to mine MGC or TVC. This is done of course on the wallet on the counsel with the command  generatetoaddress 1 YOURMGCADDRESS and then uparrow to repeat Roll Eyes Huh
Smallbatchcrypto

View Profile
March 27, 2023, 12:57:38 AM

Hi All,

Check out the new websites and new explorer.  Both coins have at least 10 wallets running on our network. All around the world.

Micro blockchain   

We have been up and running for over four years. 

We offer wallets for any computer operating systems

If you mine our coins you can do it on any operating system

If you want to mine our coins download our wallet. Click on console button and add:    generatetoaddress 888 (your wallet receive button and add that address after the 888 and then hit enter)

https://triviacoin.me/

https://www.manhattangoldcoin.com/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: