Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Putin at risk of being stopped by his own military Generals  (Read 267 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:15:03 PM

] Oleksiy Danilov, head of Ukraine’s security council, said 'eight Russian commanders have been fired since the start of the conflict amid heavy losses on the battlefield'.  one of which is General Roman Gavrilov, 45, the Duputy head of National Guard Unit who has suffered major losses in Ukraine is canned amid claims he 'leaked information that led to loss of life's and 'squandered fuel'.

I think this is the first of many unpatriotic acts that we will expect from Putin's own generals because frankly, this war is costing them a lot of money and the average Russian soldier doesn’t believe they are on some weird quest for the Holy Grail in Ukraine.
what are your thoughts on this?
Without a doubt that is a possibility, however things could get way worse before things improve, the truth is this is nothing really new Stalin also did a great purge of generals he thought were unpatriotic on the years before the WW2, which is one of the several reasons why Germany got so close to defeat them during their first summer offensive.

So I would not be surprised if we see yet another purge in this era, however if Putin becomes paranoid and begins to fire, arrest or even execute a lot of is generals, whoever is left will think about them being the next one and they may plot against him and remove him from power.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:21:13 PM

Not really sure what this has anything to do with economics but I will try to give an answer anyway.

Theres a reason why Putin has been in hiding in his secret bunker or why he fired cooks or why he won't talk to anyone personally and when he does talk face to face with a select few people, then there is always a loooong table between him and whomever he is speaking to.

He does not trust anyone. Because he knows the amount of enemies he made in the world. I am sure his Generals want him dead too.
Imagine you’re a president yet you cannot trust anyone even your generals, I don’t know if the threat is real or not but its not good if you’re on a government where your own people can’t be trusted. We still see Putin in some interviews and I don’t think he is hiding, but if the news about generals are true I just hope that they are doing this for the people and not doing this for their own agenda. Putin must be stop, he’s a big threat for the life of ordinary people.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1706

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 09:24:19 PM

Not really sure what this has anything to do with economics but I will try to give an answer anyway.

Theres a reason why Putin has been in hiding in his secret bunker or why he fired cooks or why he won't talk to anyone personally and when he does talk face to face with a select few people, then there is always a loooong table between him and whomever he is speaking to.

He does not trust anyone. Because he knows the amount of enemies he made in the world. I am sure his Generals want him dead too.
Imagine you’re a president yet you cannot trust anyone even your generals, I don’t know if the threat is real or not but its not good if you’re on a government where your own people can’t be trusted. We still see Putin in some interviews and I don’t think he is hiding, but if the news about generals are true I just hope that they are doing this for the people and not doing this for their own agenda. Putin must be stop, he’s a big threat for the life of ordinary people.

The very implication behind the words "Putin must be stopped" would be a third world war. Now, he has proven that his army is nothing to be feared. But he still has nuclear weapons that can end all life on earth. Sanctions are taking their toll and this can be seen quite nicely as Ukraine pushes Russia back to where they came.

I doubt Russia will be able to continue for very long. If anything they are probably building up one last wave of attacks before they run out of steam.

At least that is what I hope.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 10:33:51 PM

Zelenskky has fired generals as well: https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-04-01/card/president-zelensky-fires-two-generals-cASwBg7pfy4FKlh2f25t

For the same reason you mention above, traitorous behavior. Doesn't seem likely to me that Putin's own officials would turn on him. What's more likely is that Russia is getting humiliated on the global scale and their military is losing thousands of troops by a country that was not well equipped to handle an invasion. He's firing them for their incompetence.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 11:39:13 PM

If financial loss continues like this, then yes I am pretty sure there might be some internal pressure on putin to stop the war or either come to an agreement where they at least pull back for sometime.

Everyday the war continues the picture and Putin's intentions are changing whenever I discuss this with my friends. Everyone has different views. I mean look at the Ukraine right now, its just barren land now and there is nothing elft.

Even if Putin gets hold of Ukraine he will have to:

1) Pay for the entire infrastructure in the Ukraine
2) Re-build the whole system
3) Convince left over Ukrainians and also Russian's to move towards Ukraine if they wanna live their. (Highly doubt they will step in there).
4) He will have to recover the war losses.

As from the past wars, we know very well each and every nation had to start over. But anyways they never learn.

if the conventional war becomes to costly and impossible to win and decide (like 1945 in the pacific with usa and japan)

putin will nuke one ore more cities in ukraine just like usa did with japan.

ukranians are fanatics and their worshiping of their woke hitler zelinski is as insane as the germans worship of adolf hitler

regards

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 01:03:15 AM

Is Putin at risk of being stopped by his own military Generals

Former KGB are behind Putin. Do the Generals stand a chance?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 06:49:02 PM

One of the key problems of Russia is total lies and theft! They lie to the world community, they lie to their population, they lie to the president, the president lies to the population.
I'm not defending Russia's politicians here, but those accusations could easily be leveled against my government, your government (wherever you are), and pretty much every government out there.  World leaders don't rise to power and remain there by telling the truth, because that isn't what people want to hear.  And there's a lot of secrecy within governmental powers as a matter of security, which is why no government is completely transparent.  So while Russia does indeed lie to the world and all of that, that isn't the main issue here.

The issue is the will of Putin to continue his aggression against Ukraine, and with respect to the topic of this thread I'd love it if there were an internal rebellion amongst his generals (or anyone else in Russia's military).  I just don't think that's going to happen--if it did, it would certainly be groundbreaking stuff.  Has that ever happened in Russia's history before?

You do not quite imagine the scale and level of cynicism of the lies generated by Russia both for the whole world and within the framework of internal propaganda. If I start retelling now, you will consider me crazy or delusional, so I won’t retell Smiley But I highly recommend finding someone who knows Russian and can translate news feeds online on any Russian information channel, believe me, you will be sitting in armchair and try to understand what you just listened to Smiley Believe me, this is not the lie that you think, this is a TOTAL, ABSOLUTE LIE!

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
arnaudel98

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 06:09:30 PM

I would be guessing that the high number of casualties that Russia had caused Putin to fire these people instead of these people giving their resignation.

I am not sure if they were considering a resignation because they would have done that earlier on from the first days if that was the case, but Russia has been brutal when it comes to people who attack their nation and that seems to be the case here as well, the "attack" Ukraine did was trying to join Nato in their minds, imagine a world where a totally independent nation doing whatever they want which has nothing to do with you in a larger scale ends up being an attack.

So, these generals would have probably either quit on the spot which they wouldn't, or they were fired for a failed mission.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1883

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 03:12:00 PM

The problem is that Putin is furiously afraid for his life. And he suspects everyone, even his closest friends, of treason. Especially in today's situation, when an internal conflict between Putin, the security forces and the army leaders is ripe. He has a real paranoia, he is afraid of everyone, absolutely everyone! A good example - the other day they buried the main Kremlin propagandist clown Zhirinovsky. If you look at the report on Putin's farewell to him, you will notice how in front of Putin, near the coffin with Zhirinovsky, there was a guard of honor, but by the time Putin arrived, he was removed! The Kremlin guard, where there is a total selection, also scares him. Well, about the table - yes, this is already the whole world laughing Smiley

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 08:52:18 PM

One of the key problems of Russia is total lies and theft! They lie to the world community, they lie to their population, they lie to the president, the president lies to the population.
I'm not defending Russia's politicians here, but those accusations could easily be leveled against my government, your government (wherever you are), and pretty much every government out there.  World leaders don't rise to power and remain there by telling the truth, because that isn't what people want to hear.  And there's a lot of secrecy within governmental powers as a matter of security, which is why no government is completely transparent.  So while Russia does indeed lie to the world and all of that, that isn't the main issue here.

The issue is the will of Putin to continue his aggression against Ukraine, and with respect to the topic of this thread I'd love it if there were an internal rebellion amongst his generals (or anyone else in Russia's military).  I just don't think that's going to happen--if it did, it would certainly be groundbreaking stuff.  Has that ever happened in Russia's history before?

Agree on all points. However, it is clear that regimes that offer a degree of freedom of speech and an independent judiciary branch offer at least a chance to challenge ideas and some counterbalances to the politicians. Typically, real democracies are far from perfect, but are certainly not at level with Putin. Why would Ukrainians fight if they thought they would be happy under Putin?

Synchronice

Activity: 854
Merit: 778

Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim

View Profile
April 15, 2022, 06:19:10 PM

No, I don't think so. Have you ever thought about how was Hitler able to avoid being assassinated? Think twice about this and also keep in mind that most of the attempts were made by Germans themselves rather than by Britain and USA.
There are some risks and rewards:
1. Smarter and more tactician people share the tyrant's ideology. If he dies, they may lead the path with better strategy and tactics.
2. Person's status may change from tyrant to martyr and it may strengthen the nations' "Ideology" to war.
3. It's beneficial for some people, inside and outside. The rich people only care about money and money is made in war. Some countries may watch the war between the two and even revive in order to use this as an opportunity, remember "Divide and rule" is a strategy.

Also, I want to note:
Russia doesn't work the way how western society thinks because our mentality and lifestyle are different from theirs. Propaganda is on another level in Russia and I have to mention it many times: People only live well in Moscow and Saint Peterburg, other areas are no different from developing/undeveloped countries. There is not demand on good quality of life, Europe and west is seen as evil, people think that they want bad for Russians, they want to kill Russians and these sanctions even further revive the fire in their heart.

According to Forbes, there were 117 billionaires in Russia last year, at the moment their number is 83. But these are just the "official" numbers. Don't you think that Billionaires play a major role in every country? They have enough money to fund protests, change the ideology of the society, and change things in their countries but somehow there was not even one billionaire that would change things in Russia. They knew the war and its costs but have you seen massive protests in Russia? Have you seen the government down in Russia? Did Putin's rating decline? No, because these billionaires are rich. They are rich because of Putin's regime and they are a part of it, without this, they will lose billions and their power.

There is a good system in Russia that makes it at the moment impossible to break, these Generals are not going to sacrifice themselves, especially when the society is hypnotized. Propaganda works not only in Russia but in the West, no one is Angel there but there is a difference of course.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 09:20:35 PM

^^^ And that is without tapping the wealth-in-the-ground of Siberia. You need people to work the wealth for you. Putin can easily promise the generals Siberia, and then back it up by getting their military people to work there... to keep them on his side.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: