Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin's price stabilize someday?  (Read 1157 times)
Quickset

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:25:31 AM

For long-term investors, price stability might be an ideal situation. But if you ask about the traders, I am quite sure that they will be enjoying these price fluctuations. For them, bitcoin stability would come up as a challenge to survive.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:12:31 AM

Of course, it can and it has that possibility, however, it can only do that after it makes some adjustments to how it works right now. Specifically, I'm guessing it will have to give ground on some of its (and users') privacy and decentralization. I don't see it working any other way. It can be done, but the core concepts of Bitcoin will have to be rethought

rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:27:44 AM

Of course, it can and it has that possibility, however, it can only do that after it makes some adjustments to how it works right now. Specifically, I'm guessing it will have to give ground on some of its (and users') privacy and decentralization. I don't see it working any other way. It can be done, but the core concepts of Bitcoin will have to be rethought
I never thought that Bitcoin price will even stabilized mate , Imagine that volatility will be stabilized ? is there really a chance ? i don't think so , instead the value will keep on hyping and dumping.
though In time when all the bitcoin being mined? then there might be some changes as the stock will be finally in market and the investors and users may evaluate how and why the value should literally go in different ways.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 02:02:30 PM

I never thought that Bitcoin price will even stabilized mate , Imagine that volatility will be stabilized ? is there really a chance ? i don't think so , instead the value will keep on hyping and dumping.
though In time when all the bitcoin being mined? then there might be some changes as the stock will be finally in market and the investors and users may evaluate how and why the value should literally go in different ways.
Indeed, it was hopeless to see. Even the government can't make it stop, the volatility of the market remains as it was. Let's say this is going to happen (stabilized), people were leaving as the truth is that this makes crypto become known and it gives curiosity to many. And besides, people had made their choice of Bitcoin investment because of its volatility that can help them become profitable.

Never had the chance and I never felt it was bad. Honestly, people are too happy with such trends, up and down.

DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 02:34:33 PM

For long-term investors, price stability might be an ideal situation. But if you ask about the traders, I am quite sure that they will be enjoying these price fluctuations. For them, bitcoin stability would come up as a challenge to survive.

Even as a long term investor, if bitcoin becomes stable I don't think anyone will invest in bitcoin anymore. Whether day traders or long term investors, all want to make money from the market and if bitcoin becomes stable and not profitable anymore they will leave. Bitcoin volatility is the characteristic of the crypto market, so it will be boring when it is no longer volatile.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 07:25:32 PM

I think it would get to a stage where it’s something close to stabilization. But, I don’t believe that there is going to be full stabilization, no currency can he hundred percent stable, they all fluctuates to an extent. Even fiat is not stable, sometimes it’s being hit by inflation and the value either goes down or up due to one reason or the other.

So, Bitcoin is not going to be fully stable to the extent of tagging along with fiat, no that won’t happen.
If you have compared how volatile the price was in the years back and now, there is a big difference. As time goes on it will be less more volatile and wouldn’t fluctuate too much.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bitcrystal

Activity: 419
Merit: 252

Crashgambler.io - Crash Gambling Guide

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 08:19:01 PM

Although it can attain some level of stability but it's not even this time because so many factors are influencing its price in and out. Some stability it wil attain will mean that volatility would have reduced alot. Many are here today because of this high volatility which also influences profit making. Going forward we will definitely have more development that will likely balance things up.

░▓██▓▓██▓ 
          ▓██████████░
         ███ █████ ███
       ░████ ██████ ██
      ▒█████ █████ ██▓
     ▓███████████████
   ░██████▓████████▒ 
     ████████████▒   
    ▓██████▓▓██▒     
   ▓████▓▒  ░▓       
  ▓██▓░             
 ░▓                  
CrashGambler.io█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
NO ENTRY FEE
$550 GRANDPRIZE
🏆 HIGHEST MULTIPLIER WINS
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 08:22:54 PM

Bitcoin will not be stable bitcoin is different from gold or fiat, gold and fiat there are those who control it but if bitcoin no one can control it because bitcoin is free and many whales hold bitcoin.
holding bitcoin is not what can make it not be stable or be stable, the thing that make bitcoin can't be stable is that it is not centralized that is being centered. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and the values appreciates do to the market speculation.And since it has being launched, and it keeps having trafficking compare to Gold, cryptocurrency inflation is different from gold and Fiat currency inflation and influence.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:00:24 PM

Despite widespread adoption of Bitcoin by mainstream businesses, companies, and governments alike, prices relative to Fiat haven't stabilized yet.

This is the issue, Bitcoin's price hasn't stabilized because it hasn't been mass adopted yet. There's a general acceptance by most people that crypto's serve some sort of role, but when you ask people if they're involved in crypto for day-to-day use, they'll tell you no. People are using Bitcoin as an investment oppose to an actual currency, if they use crypto currency at all, so we're not at the point of mass adoption. I consider mass adoption to be the point when Bitcoin acts as the world's reserve currency, toppling USD. Perhaps a big goal, but not unrealistic if you've seen how other currencies are operating at the moment. Once true mass adoption occurs, then the price stabilizes.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:24:25 PM

Bitcoin will not be stable bitcoin is different from gold or fiat, gold and fiat there are those who control it but if bitcoin no one can control it because bitcoin is free and many whales hold bitcoin.
holding bitcoin is not what can make it not be stable or be stable, the thing that make bitcoin can't be stable is that it is not centralized that is being centered. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency and the values appreciates do to the market speculation.And since it has being launched, and it keeps having trafficking compare to Gold, cryptocurrency inflation is different from gold and Fiat currency inflation and influence.
Its totally comparable when it comes to movement of its value or price compared to other traditional investments or assets that we do know and also we wont really becoming this big if its really having that stabilize like

kind of movement.When it comes to risk in return then we are pretty aware of that but still people do really love to take risk since they do know that they could potentially earn big profits in a short
time if ever they had made out some  right decision on accumulating while its still cheap.So its a personal preference whether you would be touching it or not.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:13:30 PM

bitcoin is not an object that looks like gold whose volume can be weighed at a stable price. but bitcoin is a digital currency created for short and long term trading business. if bitcoin was created at a stable price, the chances of investor interest would be very small. because they can't get profit so fast and so much. I prefer bitcoin at the moment, so we can analyze it for future highs and can take profits one day.

topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:35:31 PM

How can the price of Bitcoin be stable if the price of gold is not stable? Bitcoin is a decentralized currency.Although the price of Bitcoin will never be stable. And yet a lot of time is needed.The price of Bitcoin should be set in such a way that no one can change its price in that direction.This may take a long time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:45:13 PM

Even in the stock market that they are less volatile, they'll not even be stabilized how much more in crypto where it was known for its volatility nature. We can never expect this thing to happen, not I imagine that even let's say that it turns centralized. Once there is buying and selling, changes in demand and supply make prices move up and down as well which is an uncontrollable matter.

I know we can't tell the future of crypto but this is really the thing to happen and that being volatile remains forever. In fact, this is the reason why many have got an interest in crypto.

It's a good point. Stocks still have some level of volatility, even though they're much more stable than crypto itself. Anything that's traded on the market is prone to speculation and manipulation by people with big bucks to play with (whales). While Bitcoin's price may never stabilize, volatility will be reduced as regulations (and institutional investors) come into play. We already have stablecoins, so "stabilizing" Bitcoin's price should no longer be a priority.

What matters is how useful Bitcoin is (not the price per coin). As long as it works as intended, there should be nothing to worry about. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Slimzeee

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:50:41 PM

I believe no stabilization is what we should be praying for. It should always sky rocket which is a win win for all..
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1212

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:37:11 AM

Once upon a time, gold was a means of payment for people, people paid for their purchases with coins made of pure gold. In those days, there was no such thing as how much a gram of gold was worth. And I wonder if humanity, having gone through so many stages of development, will be able to make bitcoin become their means of payment, and all other fiat money go out of circulation? It would be funny if people could go from using physical gold to using digital gold in their daily lives.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Dunamisx

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:47:19 AM

How can the price of Bitcoin be stable if the price of gold is not stable? Bitcoin is a decentralized currency.Although the price of Bitcoin will never be stable. And yet a lot of time is needed.The price of Bitcoin should be set in such a way that no one can change its price in that direction.This may take a long time.

I also wonder as well on how can the price of bitcoin become stable, stable in what sense? If we are to talk of being stable then i think it only applicable to the stable coins and of which they are also not stable on a real sense, bitcoin has to be understood in a manner that one will get the principal principles that this digital currency operate on, when we talk about decentralization and volatility then you don't expect stability in price here, because they are the dictators to buying and selling of it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 738

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 08:53:05 AM

I think the stability is all about like being low in volatility or slowly moving on price. Just like gold, it's not stable but its price isn't moving the same as bitcoin.
That's possible to happen someday for bitcoin but we don't know how long we have to wait until it happens. IMO, there might be a time that it could be stable and slowly moving for its price.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 11:59:33 AM

I'm sure until whenever Bitcoin prices will be like today, go up and down it can be more than 5%, this is because we never know when holders will sell or buy, and the interesting thing about Bitcoin is full decentralization, if stable will certainly not make Investors buy Bitcoin

LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1849

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2022, 05:09:08 PM

As of now bitcoin has not been stable, but with the speed at which it is growing, I can assure and believe that it will become one of the most important currencies in the world and provided the government does not screw it up.
and for another reason because bitcoin is not backed by anything and anyone or pegged to any currency, it just stands alone and I don't think it will be stable because of the fluctuations inherent in it, but we never know in the future.
Bitcoin will never be stable in price because it was founded on volatility in nature but the market may experience less volatility in the future. Having said that, Bitcoin has surpassed the stage of the government screwing it up and the worse thing any government can do is to ban it within their country just like the Chinese government did.

I agree that Bitcoin will never be stable, I don't know if when I reach a price higher than $500k one day, I don't see that impossible price, it may stabilize a little fluctuating there, but technically for now I see that there will be volatility, and Regarding the countries that ban Bitcoin, it is like delaying their own progress, people cannot be stopped from their desire to have more money, people will always seek to have more money, and they know very well that with BTC they will have more, for simple inspection and to people realizing concepts of: DEFLATION, economic technology, everything tastes better, when hearing or reading that there are more economic freedoms, they will want to obtain them, it is a matter of having a little more irreverence that people will take btc like this ban it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 22, 2022, 09:04:54 PM

I dare say bitcoin will not be stable because many free bitcoins hold bitcoins and cannot be controlled, many whales hold bitcoins like elon musk he holds a lot of bitcoins and yesterday elon musk issued news he will sell bitcoins in large quantities and the market is almost affected by the news , this proves that bitcoin will not be stable.
That's right, we can't deny that a whale holds a lot of bitcoins and says selling or buying in large quantities will affect the market price. And also a big influencer can influence the price in just one Tweet. For example, as you said, an Elon Musk just made a Tweet that he wasn't sure whether he would do it or not, it really had an impact on price movements.
The demand for bitcoin will always be changing , so it should be different upon each case. The price goes up and down significantly which cause these situations.Bitcoin market trends have also caused bullish bearish periods along with issues or news. As long as we have these flactuations, the price of bitcoin will not get into a stabilized status.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: