Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Soon to be deleted  (Read 331 times)
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 79
Merit: 29

"Virtual Physical Bitcoins"

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 10:04:40 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 01:10:43 AM by Kazkaz27

I have updated and reposted this post due to the negativity it received. It was my first post/a draft. So I am sorry if it was not up to this forums standards

̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿  https://ordzaar.com/marketplace/collections/virtualphysicalbitcoins/mints - Buy a Virtual Physical Bitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 964
Merit: 397

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:11:18 AM
Merited by markinaz (1)

The people in this forum are the foremost experts on physical bitcoin. No explanation needed. Also they do not allow ebay links. Everything here must be sold here. So post it here for sale or your going to get booted. Best of luck with your sale
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:17:53 AM

The people in this forum are the foremost experts on physical bitcoin. No explanation needed. Also they do not allow ebay links. Everything here must be sold here. So post it here for sale or your going to get booted. Best of luck with your sale
plus, im sorry, 50k, really. Its 1000$ worth of gold. Believe me im aware of the rarity. Im been buying and selling denarium for years. Trust me, its way overpriced. You had it listed at 44k for the last 6 months. What happened?
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 12:20:19 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 12:40:16 AM by Kazkaz27

Thank you, I appreciate the response and advise. I have so much I can add to this post. A rabbit hole of information. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to put up pictures. I still haven't figured out how. ha, maybe you have advice on that too. That's why I posted the eBay link. It is difficult for me navigating this cite. Old school way of doing things.

I don't believe it to be overpriced. If you don't have one, it is all but impossible to get one. I have only had it listed on eBay for a month and it has gotten a lot of attention. As mentioned in the post above a unfunded 1 oz gold Casascius coin recently sold for 14 bitcoins.

̿ ̿̿̿̿ ̿ ̿’̿’\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪●)=/̵͇̿̿/’̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿  https://ordzaar.com/marketplace/collections/virtualphysicalbitcoins/mints - Buy a Virtual Physical Bitcoin
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:24:49 AM

Thank you, I appreciate the response and advise. I have so much I can add to this post. A rabbit hole of information. I'm having a hard time figuring out how to put up pictures. I still haven't figured out how. ha, maybe you have advice on that too. That's why I posted the eBay link. It is difficult for me navigating this cite. Old school way of doing things.
  Heres the same coin selling last year
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5361547.0

You cant post pics because your new. Cant post until you have a higher rank.My advice is hang around and learn. Welcome to the forum
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:37:38 AM

I don't believe it to be overpriced. If you don't have one, it is all but impossible to get one. I have only had it listed on eBay for a month and it has gotten a lot of attention. As mentioned in the post above a unfunded 1 oz gold Casascius coin recently sold for 14 bitcoins. The coin you show in the link is #4 and yes it is the same style, not the same coin. Mine is a lower mintage. Also that being a year ago things change. I doubt anyone will get there hands on a coin with lower mintage than mine unless they pay whatever the seller asks.

Also my account is from 2019. I've been around this form. Never posted. just navigated.
i sell my coins on ebay because i like to charge more money like you. If your trying to get 50k for it ,ebay is your best bet. Maybe youll get lucky. Nobody here will pay even close to that. That one look ast year only sold $800 over gold spot price. Its a great coin i think it will sell for 50k but not until the year 2035
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 12:41:13 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 05:39:35 PM by Kazkaz27

The coin you show in the link is #4 and yes it is the same style, not the same coin. Mine is a lower mintage. Also, being a year ago, things change. I doubt anyone will get there hands on a coin with lower mintage than mine unless they pay whatever the seller asks. There are many examples of coins of lesser or equal rarity selling for more $.

Also my account is from 2019. I've been around this form. Never posted. just navigated.

Your opinion is very much appreciated. I don't mind holding on to this coin forever. I believe it's worth what I am asking. The more common brass coins originally sold for around $20 and now sell for around $1000 if they are in mint condition. That's a 50x. Last year they only sold for around $100 but now they sell for $1000. If this coin originally sold for around $1000, I believe it's worth 50x1000=$50,000, same rate as the more common coins. People seeing this coin now, if they don't buy, will likely never see it again. If people are willing to buy pictures of monkeys for millions of dollars then this is not so far fetched to ask and receive 50k for this piece of bitcoin history. Also, if people on this form are interested and have been around the space for a decade 1 bitcoin isn't much.

Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 12:59:30 AM

The coin you show in the link is #4 and yes it is the same style, not the same coin. Mine is a lower mintage. Also, being a year ago, things change. I doubt anyone will get there hands on a coin with lower mintage than mine unless they pay whatever the seller asks. There are many examples of coins of this rarity selling for more $.

Your opinion is very much apricated. I don't mind holding on to this coin forever. I believe it's worth what I am asking. The more common brass coins originally sold for around $20 and now sell for around $1000 if they are in mint condition. That's a 50x. If this coin originally sold for around $1000, I believe its worth 50x1000, same rate as the others. People seeing this coin now, if they don't buy, will likely never see it again.
  Check out these auction thread. First physical bitcoin sold at auction house this week.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5392063.msg59688417#msg59688417

Also not sure if youre familiar with scarcecity.com but theyve been auctioning collectables and coins for awhile now. These coins are all funded and will give you a sense of some high dollar sales. When your talking 50k and up it gets tougher because most people cant afford it
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 01:04:16 AM

Thank you for the link. I will certainly check it out. I understand the average person can't afford a 50k collectable. That is the only reason I haven't funded it with .5 bitcoin because then I'd ask for 100k. Limiting my market even more.

Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 939
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 02:07:51 AM

Great coin

Please add a picture with the coin next to a piece of paper with your username and the date. This would help potential buyers know that you actually have the coin and are not using old photos.

GLWS  Smiley

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 02:12:40 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 03:52:42 AM by Kazkaz27

Thank you! Okay, will do. This is my first post on the form. I'm still working out the kinks. I appreciate the advice & positive feedback.  Grin
-Done.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 11:21:05 AM

So much misinformation in this write up but a couple quick things, Mike Caldwell made at least, and likely over 50 of his 1000k Bitcoin coins in total (most not funded).

Also..

It was also backed by the OG, The GOAT of physical Bitcoins makers, Mike Caldwell.

What does this mean? Mike Caldwell did not back Denarium.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 02:23:39 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 03:25:16 PM by Kazkaz27

So much misinformation in this write up but a couple quick things, Mike Caldwell made at least, and likely over 50 of his 1000k Bitcoin coins in total (most not funded).

Also..

It was also backed by the OG, The GOAT of physical Bitcoins makers, Mike Caldwell.

https://denarium.com/
Scroll down and see for yourself. Mike Caldwell endorsed Denarium. So yes he did back them.

I was referring specifically to the solid gold coins that he created not the brass/copper/ or silver alloy coins. As stated in the above post. Before you say that this is full of misinformation please back it up with some evidence and ill gladly edit it. As stated in the above post this is a working process. If the number is 50 it still proves my point that these gold coins are extremely rare & my ballpark estimate of 2000 gold physical bitcoins (in total) still holds.

ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3007

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 07:13:41 PM

Also..

https://denarium.com/
Scroll down and see for yourself. Mike Caldwell endorsed Denarium. So yes he did back them.

I was referring specifically to the solid gold coins that he created not the brass/copper/ or silver alloy coins. As stated in the above post. Before you say that this is full of misinformation please back it up with some evidence and ill gladly edit it. As stated in the above post this is a working process. If the number is 50 it still proves my point that these gold coins are extremely rare & my ballpark estimate of 2000 gold physical bitcoins (in total) still holds.

That is not an endorsement, Mike simply said he enjoyed working with them, there’s a difference. My guess is he provided some advice or suggestions and they asked him to make a comment about it (that is if it’s even real). Also who knows when he “said” that.  Denarium was a shady company, and a lot of collectors disliked their coins for that and other reasons. They even paid for an ad to talk down on the collectibles hobby as a whole, to try and make themselves look better - https://news.bitcoin.com/regulations-have-ruined-the-physical-bitcoin-industry/ . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205726.msg53218272#msg53218272

As I stated, Mike made at least 50 1k Gold Coins

Like others have stated many here like myself have been collecting for years, so everything you’re stating to try and pump up your very over priced sale is well known information, and again some of it being misguided (Info on Titan coins for example- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5369583.msg58365070#msg58365070 ).

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 07:41:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 09:24:02 PM by Kazkaz27

That is not an endorsement, Mike simply said he enjoyed working with them, there’s a difference. My guess is he provided some advice or suggestions and they asked him to make a comment about it (that is if it’s even real). Also who knows when he “said” that.  Denarium was a shady company, and a lot of collectors disliked their coins for that and other reasons. They even paid for an ad to talk down on the collectibles hobby as a whole, to try and make themselves look better - https://news.bitcoin.com/regulations-have-ruined-the-physical-bitcoin-industry/ . https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205726.msg53218272#msg53218272

As I stated, Mike made at least 50 1k Gold Coins

Like others have stated many here like myself have been collecting for years, so everything you’re stating to try and pump up your very over priced sale is well known information, and again some of it being misguided (Info on Titan coins for example- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5369583.msg58365070#msg58365070 ).

I beg to differ. It was an endorsement by Mike. If you need help with the definition here it is. https://www.google.com/search?q=endorment&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS917US917&oq=endorment&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i10i433j0i10j0i10i433l2j0i10l5.3503j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

You originally stated that Mike likely made over 50 gold coins. Which you proved yourself wrong.

It seems as if your distrust for Denarium is personal. A distrust that I would claim to be unjustified. They have been a reliable & trustworthy company. You can dislike them all you want & disagree with my price, as can many others. As you say yourself "everything I am stating to try and pump up my very over priced sale is well known information", so it is not misguided. "It is well known". If you have something else, except false claims, about what I have said, please add it. I will continue to make adjustments to be as transparent as possible & I will add the information you provided to my post. I do very much appreciate the information. I also do state that I am open to offers and I do not mind holding on to this coin forever.

The issue surrounding Titan does not invalidate anything I said. If anything it makes Denarium products more valuable & the other reliable physical Bitcoins better. I also don't think it is a sin to try to make your company look better.

Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:11:22 PM

I was going to stay out of this but denarium was the worst company I ever personally dealt with. Very happy they closed up shop before anyone went through the same issues I did with them

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Kazkaz27 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2022, 09:14:31 PM

I was going to stay out of this but denarium was the worst company I ever personally dealt with. Very happy they closed up shop before anyone went through the same issues I did with them

I'm sorry that you had issues with them. I personally, never had a problem. Wish there was more to your post than just negativity. Maybe a reasonable explanation on why you think they suck?

Hookzup1
Copper Member

Activity: 1211
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:26:00 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 10:05:17 PM by Hookzup1

Sorry man not trying to mess up your thread, I have posted many reasons of my horrible experiences with them back in 2019 to help others not have the same outcome as me but fortunately they closed up shop within a month of me finally getting my over 1 btc worth of order so I just left it alone. I do trust their coins for long term cold storage, all my issues were related to the customer support and actual denarium team/ technomage

Bitcoin is a real life cheat code to gain financial freedom 😉 the future is going to be fun
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:56:57 PM

While they may or may not have been a crappy company. Dosent change the fact that their early position in physical bitcoin makes them highly collectable. They will always be appreciating in value. however arguing your post with people who have been doing this for a decade dosen't help your sale. Add this description to your ebay post. 50k is to much for the forum for this coin. Id plan on holding on to it for awhile.
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 12:48:57 AM

I have updated and reposted this post due to the negativity it received. It was my first post/a draft. So I am sorry if it was not up to this forms standards
  I wouldn't call it negativity. Believe me we want you to sell your coin for 50k. I think it will sell for 50k someday. We are happy your here. We want to grow this community. My number one goal in life is to see these coins go to the moon. Dont sweat it bud, next post will go better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: