Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:41:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Little Surprised!  (Read 880 times)
Fundamentals Of (OP)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 01:52:27 AM

I was honestly expecting Bitcoin to hit $50,000 soon. That didn't happen. It shouldn't have been surprising but because of big news like Terra's gradual purchase of at least 10 billion dollars of Bitcoin for its UST stablecoin, MicroStrategy's additional purchase of thousands of Bitcoin, etc, I was expecting that Bitcoin's price would somehow react positively.

And now that the Miami Bitcoin conference is currently happening with huge Bitcoin adoption surprises such as Shopify's adoption of Bitcoin lightning payments, the price is falling even more. Things are generally positive lately. There is also the news of the partnership of Jack Dorsey's Block, Adam Back's Blockstream, and Elon's Tesla for a 100% solar-powered Bitcoin mining project. And then there's Robinhood's integration of the Lightning Network.

These and many more good news, and yet the price is falling to $42,000?

when you have a war between russia and ukraine and then most of the countries putting sanctions and the markets are in despair due to the crisis that the war is causing then we can clearly see that there is no way to have an optimistic scenario for the price of bitcoin to be increasing very. investors are afraid of market uncertainty. many people are more focused on observing the outcome of the war and then deciding on investments

At first, I wasn't really bothered by the Russian war in Ukraine. If it has any strong effect on Bitcoin, it could even be positive since those who are planning to flee the country to relocate to a safer place might find a better way to bring with them their wealth. Their options might include Bitcoin. The function of the banks in Ukraine would be reduced next to nothing but Bitcoin remains fully functional despite a war. People transferring money in and out of Ukraine could choose Bitcoin.

But it looks like the economic impact of the war has also affected Bitcoin.
btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 11:32:44 AM

I was honestly expecting Bitcoin to hit $50,000 soon. That didn't happen. It shouldn't have been surprising but because of big news like Terra's gradual purchase of at least 10 billion dollars of Bitcoin for its UST stablecoin, MicroStrategy's additional purchase of thousands of Bitcoin, etc, I was expecting that Bitcoin's price would somehow react positively.

And now that the Miami Bitcoin conference is currently happening with huge Bitcoin adoption surprises such as Shopify's adoption of Bitcoin lightning payments, the price is falling even more. Things are generally positive lately. There is also the news of the partnership of Jack Dorsey's Block, Adam Back's Blockstream, and Elon's Tesla for a 100% solar-powered Bitcoin mining project. And then there's Robinhood's integration of the Lightning Network.

This is also something that very weird in cryptospace . When there are so much thing happening that we think can bring good boost to the market or at least in a currency that we are holding? But suddenly ot does not and instead made its way on the opposite side.

But of course this is also thrilling on that part because we are subjective to be more knowledgeable and observant
This should show us once again why trading the news or using fundamentals exclusively is a risky choice in this market, we have seen a lot of positive news lately and yet the price is barely above the 40k level and it could go below it at any moment, so while positive news are always welcome someone that is trading the markets should always be watching the charts and the movements of the price to be able to tell if the news are having a positive effect on the market or if other traders are ignoring what is happening and think of it as secondary compared to the dynamics of the market itself.
That is why many of us are sadly looking in how or why this stills hinder the increase when there are many things happening in good side nowadays.

Why would this needs to be on us while the support is continuously getting inside the market.

But of course let us not lose hopes right? that this year will still our beneficial year lol

darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 01:19:03 PM

And all Mondays come to wreck the dreams of Sunday bulls (not that they were anywhere near the horizon when I last checked). I'm doing all kinds of strange surprises to myself these recent weeks, keep checking to see how badly support's broken, only to find an unexpected wave of strength, then just as I'm convinced that's hinting at underlying strength, we lose key support again.

The situation of course hasn't changed in terms of development indicators but market forces don't appear to want to make it any easier on the bulls.
Lol, that does happen in bitcoin a lot. I am usually shocked by them as well but at the same time I am sort of shocked that I could still get shocked about anything bitcoin does. It is definitely something common in crypto if you look back. Mondays are not that bad and I am glad that we had a little increase.

I am guessing that we are going to end up with something decent in the long run as well, not just on a Monday, but like a long term, takes a whole month to reach levels of high level. I could be wrong, maybe it will be 39k to 42k all week for another week and we will just stay here stable without moving too much. But the indicators show a breakout is imminent.
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 03:30:07 PM

This could be a indication of bears still in control. I am expecting another correction as soon as this terra BTC reserve hype fade away. But BTC did surprise investors by not losing its ground like it did on previous bull run.

Saw a news that Russia is going to legalize crypto currency. I won't be surprise if they buy some BTC internally because they are testing ways to face western sanction. Already gold standard rubble is on the process and who knows what's going on in their minds regarding bitcoin.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 07:30:42 PM

Bitcoin was able to stay above $40000, indeed last month it was at $50000,
and unfortunately the bears have entered the market and bitcoin has fallen below $40000,
but I am grateful that Bitcoin is now able to breakout from the $40k resistance,
so hopefully this price will continue to rise, I know in Q2 historically bearish won,
but I'm sure everything can change.

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2022, 09:20:30 PM

Bitcoin moved too fast in 2021 and the market got too exhausted after stretching too long. The impact of the news is actually accumulating and will be the gear that will add up to the next massive bull run when ever it will reflect on the market. There is no point for panic Bitcoin bull run is closer than you can imagine
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1139

View Profile
April 19, 2022, 10:46:04 PM

Bitcoin moved too fast in 2021 and the market got too exhausted after stretching too long. The impact of the news is actually accumulating and will be the gear that will add up to the next massive bull run when ever it will reflect on the market. There is no point for panic Bitcoin bull run is closer than you can imagine
If you've been here for this market then these stabilize-like kind of condition or less movements are really that happening or typical i would say but if you been get used to bitcoin price or in overall market then you wont

get surprised but rather you would really be preparing on something which is upcoming even though its not an assurance but we do anticipate that history might repeat itself once again.
Crossed fingers but who knows right? Thats why invest on the amount which you could only afford to lose and dont go into that certain extent that you do hope
that much.

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 02:58:19 AM

If you've been here for this market then these stabilize-like kind of condition or less movements are really that happening or typical i would say but if you been get used to bitcoin price or in overall market then you wont

get surprised but rather you would really be preparing on something which is upcoming even though its not an assurance but we do anticipate that history might repeat itself once again.
Crossed fingers but who knows right? Thats why invest on the amount which you could only afford to lose and dont go into that certain extent that you do hope
that much.

Indeed, expect something that will generate you a decent amount of benefits.

Not an assurance, but if you anticipate well and by following all the patterns that you have learned while investing in
business, you surely preparing and taking all the possibilities to hold more.

Just keep doing your DYOR, in terms of financial capital, use the amount that you are willing to let go for some time
don't use those you'll be needing in a short while. The chance of burning is possible with this kind of volatile market.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2394
Merit: 342

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 02:31:35 PM

When new people buy the bitcoin with huge investments.They became a whale to monitor the bitcoin price for certain period.If they brought for 10 billion dollars of bitcoin.If they decided to reduce the price of bitcoin,they can sell 5 billion worth of bitcoin with all the buy others.Then,they will be huge fluctuations in the price.So the price of bitcoin was reduced.When they like to buy,then easily they buy with less than sold price.
Literal manipulation , but people nowadays are not interested in small movement meaning not like in the past that small holders are becoming affected even in small manipulating but we are now aware of this and whales will not succeed in their plans.
I know that in certain situation we can see for the effect but we know also that their act will take effect only once they are the acting together with other whales to shake the market really big.
The mindset of the people has now changed, they are not in panic anymore, they'll just put themselves at ease. Manipulation is really the thing that changes a lot on the market and so does the whale's participation. Up and down in prices is not a mere thing to see in the market and certainly, we have to expect this because whether we like it or not, whales will somehow influence the market.

Fluctuation arises and no way to stop it.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 09:58:18 PM

This could be a indication of bears still in control. I am expecting another correction as soon as this terra BTC reserve hype fade away. But BTC did surprise investors by not losing its ground like it did on previous bull run.

Saw a news that Russia is going to legalize crypto currency. I won't be surprise if they buy some BTC internally because they are testing ways to face western sanction. Already gold standard rubble is on the process and who knows what's going on in their minds regarding bitcoin.
If just a small drop was the indicator of bears still being in control, then I believe this small increase should also tell us that bulls took over and now they are in control? These things do not really mean anything all that much, not as much as you think.

These are just small increases and decreases that happens in crypto all the time and we shouldn't really be worried about it. Bull is when the price was around 10k in 2020 and was 68k in 2021, that was a bull run, and when it went from 64k to 29k in 2021, or when it went from 68k to 40k late in 2021/early 2022, that was a bear run as well. These type of huge movements are bear and bull, others are regular days.

justdimin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:42:01 AM

The mindset of the people has now changed, they are not in panic anymore, they'll just put themselves at ease. Manipulation is really the thing that changes a lot on the market and so does the whale's participation. Up and down in prices is not a mere thing to see in the market and certainly, we have to expect this because whether we like it or not, whales will somehow influence the market.

The difference is that those people with a lot of money do not need you to get into panic mode to make a profit. If there are a lot of people with long futures, that means if the price goes down their positions will be liquidated and turn into USDT which means system will sell bitcoin and drop the price automatically.

So, if they have 10 billion dollars worth of bitcoin, they could short it with a few billion dollars, and could sell with 5 billion dollars, and they will crash the price not only because they will be selling, but because price going down will result people with high leverages to get liquidated and keep dropping the price even more, so whales could buy cheaper and more while profiting from their short position as well.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 09:10:47 AM

When new people buy the bitcoin with huge investments.They became a whale to monitor the bitcoin price for certain period.If they brought for 10 billion dollars of bitcoin.If they decided to reduce the price of bitcoin,they can sell 5 billion worth of bitcoin with all the buy others.Then,they will be huge fluctuations in the price.So the price of bitcoin was reduced.When they like to buy,then easily they buy with less than sold price.
Literal manipulation , but people nowadays are not interested in small movement meaning not like in the past that small holders are becoming affected even in small manipulating but we are now aware of this and whales will not succeed in their plans.
I know that in certain situation we can see for the effect but we know also that their act will take effect only once they are the acting together with other whales to shake the market really big.

Like us? yeah I am really into that as all my funds  now is keeping  inside and has no plans to release them because i am waiting for the right timing to sell out.
 Manipulation ? this has been an issue since i learn crypto but up to now ? there are no concrete proofs of this is happening , and this is also the reason that I am still believe that we are independent and not manipulated .

Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 09:49:34 AM

Bitcoin always makes something unique, when many companies officially announce for adoption it is market red, but when there is news that many countries have banned bitcoin the price skyrockets, this is what makes us always interested in following the bitcoin price but I'm sure that the price will soon skyrocketed and this year it could reach $100k.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 04:32:27 PM

If just a small drop was the indicator of bears still being in control, then I believe this small increase should also tell us that bulls took over and now they are in control? These things do not really mean anything all that much, not as much as you think.

Please don't get me wrong. It was not because of that small drop, at least that was not what i mentioned. I think the bear is in control because there was so much positive news about crypto but the market dumped it instead of pumping it. I thought that was an indication of low buying pressure and that the bear was trying to dump the market. It becomes very hard to predict anything correctly because after that, the market again shows a rally above 41k, which proves my prediction wrong.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 12:07:26 PM

it could be what you say that the too fast increase in 2021 for bitcoin is making high saturation at this time, so that a lot of good news that should indeed make a positive movement in bitcoin is not visible and it seems that now the price is indeed entering at a stable price.

trends in prices that are stable of course this will bring good hope for bitcoin in the future. I hope there is no FUD news that makes bitcoin go back into a prolonged correction. actually the bull trend has started to appear and just waiting for the situation that has already been formed. now all big holders can help too, so that there is no more pressure on bitcoin by providing incentives by not releasing what they have into the market immediately but waiting at least until the situation is possible or at least until entering Q2 where the forecast will be a change from bitcoin.

19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2022, 02:26:55 PM

I don't think this is a surprise, as we know that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are like a roller coaster, sometimes price fluctuations move quickly up or down, and I think this is what makes us excited and interested to keep abreast of bitcoin developments, but if we make it for long-term investment long then just hold in the wallet and see a big change a year or so.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 03:03:47 AM

I don't think this is a surprise, as we know that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are like a roller coaster, sometimes price fluctuations move quickly up or down, and I think this is what makes us excited and interested to keep abreast of bitcoin developments, but if we make it for long-term investment long then just hold in the wallet and see a big change a year or so.
Not for us old-timers but for the newcomers, they can't appreciate it, they instead get shocked. Perhaps, I was this feeling before but I was then changed as I understand the nature of the market, and I believe these newbies may change their views as well. Yes, it takes time but it was how we adapt to the situation that we have never encountered before.

For as long as we can manage to hold, just do it. There is a perfect time to sell, patience is very important in this kind of investment.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 04:30:51 AM

When the price of bitcoin fell 2 times significantly, namely in 2014 and 2018 it made me not interested in bitcoin anymore, even at the end of 2018 I left balances on several exchanges with a current value of around $40 because they did not meet the minimum withdraw, and when april prices skyrocketed I tried logging in and was surprised that the balance was around $700, but sad because the biggest balance that I kept in Xapo wallet is gone.
lienfaye

Activity: 2968
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 05:13:32 AM

For as long as we can manage to hold, just do it. There is a perfect time to sell, patience is very important in this kind of investment.
Indeed. It takes a lot patience to be a gainer in crypto because even there's a fundamentals that can be a basis to predict the next movement of the price, sometimes it didnt go according to what people are predicting. Hence its best to go with the flow and take advantage the situation, bear market for buying and bull as a perfect timing to take profit.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████            ██████
 █████            █████
  █████          █████
   █████        █████
 ████████      ████████
  ████████    ████████
      █████  █████ 
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
        ████████   
         ██████     
          ████     
           ██         
AVE.COM | BRANDNEW CRYPTO
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.. CASINO & BETTING PLATFORM
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
🏆🎁
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████   ████████████████   ██████
..PLAY NOW..
██████   ███████████████████   █████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 09:09:17 AM

I agree with you, because the massive bull is about to hit the market for people to begin to experience  positive income from the market. What people experienced last year 2021 when the price of bitcoin increased to $50,000, is about to happen for long term investors to smile again and not to panic any more because the price will hit higher soon. I believe the price of bitcoin will increase to $50,000 before the end of this month  because the price has moved from $39,000 to $40,000 few days ago which the bulling period is about to affect both short and long traders in the market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: