Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED] 📣 Meme creators and YouTube influencers wanted! 🚨  (Read 109 times)
Ragdoll_3.0 (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 09:56:27 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 04:09:22 PM by Ragdoll_3.0

Hello Bitcointalk Community!

We are looking for creative meme creators and YouTube influencers to promote a new project in the crypto world!

MEME: If your meme-making ideas never stop and are creative, prepare some examples and contact me via Telegram.

YOUTUBE: I know that there are many influencers on the market, but many of them have accounts with fake followers and views. If your channel has been fake "pumped", don't waste your and mine time.

We are looking for channels with different ranges, so even if number of your followers is small, but your reviews are interesting and eye-catching, please contact me via Telegram.

As for the terms of cooperation, I would be happy to hear your suggestions, it will be discussed individually.

Suggestions and examples are also very welcome.  Cool

Thank you and have a nice day!
Ragdoll_3.0 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 09:01:39 AM

🔥 bump 🔥
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 3441

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2022, 01:36:32 PM

We are looking for creative meme creators and YouTube influencers to promote a new project in the crypto world!
🔥 bump 🔥
You can find some of the meme creators from "this thread", but when it comes to hiring YouTubers, most of them aren't active in this forum, so you have to rely on the following lists:

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Ragdoll_3.0 (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 03:05:47 PM

🔥 bump 🔥
You can find some of the meme creators from "this thread", but when it comes to hiring YouTubers, most of them aren't active in this forum, so you have to rely on the following lists:

Great! Thanks a lot for these links!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: