Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: suddenly remembered MYWAPBLOG. (Fond memories)  (Read 57 times)
Lubcub62 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 10:23:27 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2022, 02:47:59 AM by Lubcub62

Anyone remember Mywapblog.com? surely you know and remember when you became a blogger in 2008 and 2009 .
suddenly I remembered my first blog which was created for free on Mywapblog. I really remember a lot of good memories when blogging on Mywapblog which was around 2008-2009...

I'm sure there are a lot of Mywapblog alumni here or MWB for short. especially those from Indonesia. Let's get acquainted at a glance with Mywapblog, which was once popular and even always present on the first page of Google search.
Mywapblog is a Free Blogging Platform which is very easy to control via mobile or mobile.
 Mywapblog itself was created on 10 September 2008 by Mr Arvind Gupta, who lives in Jamshedpur, India. and great Mr. Arvind Gupta created mywapblog when he was 19 years old. wow that's amazing isn't it. His background for creating MWB was due to the poor performance of the blog builder and difficult to process via cellphones/ cellphones. Then he took the initiative to create a blogging service that could be optimized for mobile users.
and of course I myself was still a layman, it was very easy when blogging on Mywapblog. even though I use a very old cellphone. with the brand sonyericson, nokia and china ht mobile phones.

When I first got to know Mywapblog, I had a cellphone for the first time around 2008 or 2009. And coincidentally, my cellphone supports MP3 and the internet. Even though the network is still GPRS or 2G, I forgot. I started searching on Google for the title of my favorite song that became anime soundtracks. and coincidentally a blog appears to be on the top main page in the google search engine. and the blogs if I'm not mistaken are baliee.heck.in and shinokun.heck.in or something I forgot. basically the start page of google is flooded by blogs from MWB. that's what I remember. I also started visiting these blogs and it turned out to be very light on the cellphone and made me feel at home to subscribe to downloads. and then I was idly registering to create a blog also on mywapblog. and it turned out to be very easy and free. and I also have no difficulty at all in writing articles there.

I remember that most mywapblog users are Indonesians.
and what now makes me amused and a bit embarrassed and laughs at the same time is that mywapblog users, including myself, are mostly excessive in installing traffic widgets such as alexa Rank and others. the bottom page of the blog must be filled with widgets .

oh yes, there is also the term Blogwalking and a forum is available to chat with fellow users.
which is clearly very beautiful to remember.

but unfortunately I forgot what year mywapblog stopped and disappeared. even though at that time I was actively blogging and comfortable there. and MWB always dominates the google search engine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: