Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:26:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BHGE20] (Bitchange erc20) NEW 🚀 🚀🚀  (Read 105 times)
coin790 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 01:55:52 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2022, 02:47:24 PM by coin790

Hi, I'm new to creating my own token on the ethereum network. The token will be called (BHGE20). It will have a maximum of 38 million coins. Can someone help me with the financing, I already have a little money to finance my project, but I need a little money to pay for the servers of the website where the project page will be located, also the activation costs of my project, it occurred to me to sell my nfts to collect the rest who helps me by buying my nfts if they help me they will have some free project coins
BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC010101001BHGE20010101010BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC

donations in this link is my publication of the sale of my nft in the wax.atomic market anyone who wants to help me is for sale the funds from the sale will help finance my project and will receive project coins 20% https://wax.atomichub.io/profile/zgxb4.wam#inventory
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin790 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 02:41:34 AM

Thank you very much for your good wishes, but I still have to raise the money to cover the publication fees of my project. I only have 10 dollars. It is not easy at all to upload a token to the network. You have to pay some commissions from the ethereum network.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: