Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rubic (RBC) Multichain Swapping  (Read 38 times)
Vvalhalla (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2022, 05:34:09 AM

Hi folks!

Recently I've been adviced to buy Rubic. What are your thoughts on it?

As I understood their platform does multichain swapping and they are a DEX aggregator + they released a SDK (Software development kit) that 30 other project have been working on (with some significant probability that TrustWallet are working on it as well). Dunno if there are similar projects like that, if there are suggest them please.

Rubic has been listed on Kraken about a week ago.

As I understand it's something like Uniswap but multichain. I don't understand why the token is needed though!? Just like Uniswap's token.

I like their tokenomics filly dilluted mcap is almost 1:1 with circulating supply, so there's no fear of artificially created sell pressure. The mcap is supersmall though just 35mill, which says that there is either something wrong or there is big potential in it. The team has been fully doxxed and audited by CertiK.

Used their platform today and swapped some USDT for BUSD and must say liquidity was good. A friend of mine swapped the other day some coins and they got stuck though but the team solved the issue in an hour.

Please give me your opinions on it. A dip/crash is coming and I want to buy some coins.

Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: