Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:57:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to have the same effect on alts?  (Read 1009 times)
Woodie

Activity: 1806
Merit: 871

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 02:23:51 PM

Of course it will ,simply because most of the crypto users are affiliated to what goes around bitcoin, so any impact on btc will influence how they treat their altcoin holdings whether to sell when btc is bearish or buy more alts should bitcoin look bullish. But all in all what king bitcoin does, the altcoins ride the wave...simple as that!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 09:07:53 AM

Nobody knows what will happen with the price connection between altcoins and bitcoin in 10-20 years. Although I am not an expert, alts have been known to track the price of Bitcoin at any given time. Whatever bitcoin's price is, altcoins will be impacted and profit from it. However, I believe that in the future, additional currencies will become price independent of Bitcoin.
What would be the real effect on that?  altcoin will have their movement and same as Bitcoin , though of course investors are relying in Bitcoin to support altcoins? yet in the future when the currencies are adopted surely they will have their own act , and bitcoin will no longer make any effect as their function will be promoted from all over and in all aspects  .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lubcub62

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 11:54:00 AM

because I know that altcoins will always follow bitcoin. so even though I will buy altcoins but I still analyze bitcoin first. like before, I prepared money to buy automatic coins. then I saw the potential for a decline in bitcoin again, so I canceled my intention to buy matic before bitcoin went down. so after bitcoin dropped to $29,000, I immediately went in to buy matic which decreased by 24%/24 hours due to bitcoin's decline which fell to about 8%/24 hours.
and I think a lot of people are doing the same thing.

This proves the power of bitcoin

If you bought on spot and held on to it then sold when btc went up to 31k, then congrats on the profits. Too bad though, not everyone in this industry thinks the same. If that wasn't the case, more people would have studied at least the required basic knowledge to predict potential price destination. Which could've made it easier for most of the investors to buy at the right times and sell on the right times as well.

But yes, the way bitcoin takes all the whole market with it when it goes up or down shows how dominant it is. Although, this may or may not last forever. One thing I am sure of though is that it'll be impossible for me to witness it if it does happen.
well the dominance of bitcoin is still clear and continues to be seen. even i'm not sure if this will end. because considering that people are increasingly trusting bitcoin especially after seeing the disaster that befell Terra Luna (altcoin). trust to invest in bitcoin is increasing. and people are becoming more careful with altcoins. because even the top 10 like terra luna can collapse. so that I myself have become more invested in bitcoin whose strength is clear.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: