Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NFT's hype over?  (Read 2134 times)
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2022, 11:51:49 AM

For now I think NFT is still in development stage.  As we already know that NFT just started to be popular in early 2021 and that's also because of the trending of some projects on NFT.  I think NFT is currently trying to transform into something more useful in the future.  I mean nowadays most NFTs just follow the hype or trend.  Most of today's NFT is something I don't think is useful for much.  And of course that is my personal opinion..

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fedelowe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 09:22:29 PM

This trend will continue to develop rapidly however I think the end of the NFT hype is near but in the long run and not everything will work out there will be at least one or two high-quality and successful projects built on this technology which certainly brings confidence to the market.
I think that end of the hype is not so close, you are right that mostly there will be only few projects that leads the market but still so many new m2e, p2e that is not minted yet
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
May 22, 2022, 11:51:14 PM

For now I think NFT is still in development stage.  As we already know that NFT just started to be popular in early 2021 and that's also because of the trending of some projects on NFT.  I think NFT is currently trying to transform into something more useful in the future.  I mean nowadays most NFTs just follow the hype or trend.  Most of today's NFT is something I don't think is useful for much.  And of course that is my personal opinion..

It is not yet over, it may show that many projects now shows their own NFT version but didn't succeed, the hype is not yet over it is just that it is slow down now because of the market situation right now. Every year there will be new thing about crypto, nft and metaverse are not yet over, after this dip maybe the craze will start again.
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 06:51:42 PM

Maybe i think very soon it will come to an end as the ico hype ended in 2017 last where a lot of investors lost their money. Moreover, there was a sudden emergence of ieo which could not keep the hype in the market for long because almost all the exchange platforms they operated ieo which resulted in a lot of scam schemes. So consistently it will come out of the crypto market very soon and after getting crypto green market then we will received another one for token sales.

Balmain

Activity: 2100
Merit: 682

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 07:04:43 PM

A good discussion topic needs to be talked about. The NFT industry has matured a lot in a short time, but there were many worthless jobs among them, so I can say that it was good for the hype to drop in order to eliminate them. I still think wealthy investors are interested in good business. The analyzes in the charts you shared are very good, more or less something has occurred in my mind about the situation.
Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 29, 2022, 10:10:44 PM

Judging by the latest news, I noticed that the interest of NFT industry leaves a double impression. On the one hand in the same March there was a drop in interest in NFT from retail traders and those interested in this direction of the crypto industry.

This is also reflected in the drop in trading volumes on OpenSea and a decrease in the number of searches on Google. That is, according to these factors we can conclude that the NFT haip is coming to an end. But on the other hand in March venture capital investments were mostly in the NFT projects.

What do you think, the NFT HYIP is over or the interest in investments in the NFT projects is due to the fact that now the market began to appear to a greater extent, high-quality projects, but not a mountain of spam, when NFT created everyone who is not lazy?

The hype is definitely not over. Guys, I think that I have found one interesting Blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles" with deep lore, which gives an option to continue this project for a long time. Also, thy have such good features as 1% of all sales for a legendary card. What do you think about this p2e game?
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 04:08:30 PM

Judging by the latest news, I noticed that the interest of NFT industry leaves a double impression. On the one hand in the same March there was a drop in interest in NFT from retail traders and those interested in this direction of the crypto industry.

This is also reflected in the drop in trading volumes on OpenSea and a decrease in the number of searches on Google. That is, according to these factors we can conclude that the NFT haip is coming to an end. But on the other hand in March venture capital investments were mostly in the NFT projects.

What do you think, the NFT HYIP is over or the interest in investments in the NFT projects is due to the fact that now the market began to appear to a greater extent, high-quality projects, but not a mountain of spam, when NFT created everyone who is not lazy?

The hype is definitely not over. Guys, I think that I have found one interesting Blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles" with deep lore, which gives an option to continue this project for a long time. Also, thy have such good features as 1% of all sales for a legendary card. What do you think about this p2e game?
I have seen many artists - who are selling their ugly masters piece for the NFT.
I am not sure what the buyer are going to do with those ugly masterpieces- will they. keep explaining the people what they liked about that ugly master piece.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 05:56:40 PM

I do think that the first big hype wave for NFT's is slowly but surely running out at the moment and i think we will see the trading volume of NFT's continue to go down over the next couple of weeks and months, but i also think that this is completely normal and not a reason to worry at all. The crypto market is still all about hype and trends and this is of course also true for NFT's. Once the first NFT projects came out and were a huge success and made a lot of people rich a lot of other people saw that and also tried to hop on the NFT hype train in order to also make some quick profit. Of course those second generation NFT projects were mostly just copycats that were put together in a haste with very little effort. Those copycat projects are the reason why the hype is going down sooner or later.
RavenRenee

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 08:29:20 PM

The hype is not over because I am sure that we will see a lot of interesting NFT projects soon. I am following one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles", their arts are so sick. Every detail of the art is amazing, I am so waiting for mint. Have you heard about this project?
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 08:43:59 PM

~

The hype is not over because I am sure that we will see a lot of interesting NFT projects soon. I am following one blockchain-based NFT game "reptile chronicles", their arts are so sick. Every detail of the art is amazing, I am so waiting for mint. Have you heard about this project?
We can't tell if its still midway or in the near end of its trend because as we can see that it do becomes saturated as the time goes by on where interest becomes lesser and lesser as day passes.
Im not saying that its totally shit but cant really be denied that it had been used once again by those scammers to take advantage into those noobs who do just jump into the trend without
even realizing or tending to make out some research on which one would be worth and which one is trash but basing on experience and observation where
almost everything doesnt really have significance on their existence excluded for those who do have actually utility of course.

illetyus

Activity: 1148
Merit: 367

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 09:11:37 PM

NFTs haven't started yet.
I believe the NFT market will be bigger than the classical token market.
Instagram will soon support NFTs. And a second wave of hype for NFTs will begin.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2022, 09:40:49 PM

Instagram will soon support NFTs. And a second wave of hype for NFTs will begin.
Is there any authentic source that instagram will start accepting it.
The hype of NFT is a lot on twitter. Artists and photographers are going crazy for NFTs - I have been to a lot of spaces on Twitter to learn about the projects but I think I need to do a little more research to find out what to do and how to do.

illetyus

Activity: 1148
Merit: 367

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 11:52:47 AM

Is there any authentic source that instagram will start accepting it.
The hype of NFT is a lot on twitter. Artists and photographers are going crazy for NFTs - I have been to a lot of spaces on Twitter to learn about the projects but I think I need to do a little more research to find out what to do and how to do.

Yes, there is a real source. You can read it on the official website of Instagram.

https://about.instagram.com/blog/announcements/instagram-digital-collectibles

The Instagram user base is full of people who love to show off.
Instagram will be much more effective than Twitter.
Razanm90

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 09:55:12 PM

may be yes for now . the reason is beacuse the bitcoin has drop thats why all coins projects nft etc is down . but may be later if the bitcoin is bull trend again or uptrend . mybe nft will be profitable again.

I still recommend you to take a look at this NFT project "reptile chronicles". They are making really good content for the community. The project is doing a strong story and lore-based game. It's the whole Skyrim and lord of the rings vibe. I will wait for your opinion about this project.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 01:49:46 AM

Exactly. NFTs are just starting to blossom. I wouldn't say the hype is over, simply because there are prominent companies beginning to launch NFT marketplaces of their own (eg: Coinbase and Instagram). It's going to take a while before the hype slowly fades away into oblivion. Whenever the new trend will succeed or become a huge failure, will greatly depend on government regulations.

Some countries have noticed NFTs' rising popularity, leading them to devise new laws that would help regulate the industry. If regulations are too fierce, NFTs' growth will simply diminish at a fast pace. No one knows what will happen in the future, so we should be prepared for the worst. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:06:18 AM

NFTs are one of the biggest projects in the space, although it's overhype for now, but it will explore in the nearest future. The best thing is to take your time and understand how it operates. The metaverse blockchain is definitely behind NFts and even Mark Zuckerberg applaud the project and it's all about virtual reality. The next thing is for users to create their avaters which they would use in the virtual space and if you don't have one, you create or purchase one.

Free space
funteki

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 04:20:38 AM

may be yes for now . the reason is beacuse the bitcoin has drop thats why all coins projects nft etc is down . but may be later if the bitcoin is bull trend again or uptrend . mybe nft will be profitable again.
Im more than sure that nft projects will pump this year, a lot of new good projects, in majority p2e, because usual once start to be kinda boring, even I find one interesting project, but I can't say that I was interested in nfts before, but this project got me, the arts and novel is great and its all in the style of WoW, (the project is reptile chronicles, if you interested), so yeah in my opinion projects like this will get the nft market till the end of the year
MrDave

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:26:27 AM

Well, i would say that hype is not totally over but there is slight decline in demand for sure these days. And the reason for that could be the crypto market distraction.
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:42:03 AM

I think the NFT revolution is just getting started and we haven’t even begun to see all the interesting ways NFTs can add value. The reality is many of us are highly invested into our digital world. Owning NFTs also has huge benefits in the material world.

If you buy an NFT you can potentially sell it and make a lot of money. There are NFTs for everything and the opportunities are endless. I understand some people don’t get it but when the internet came out people didn’t understand that either.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
fedelowe

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 06:58:42 AM

I think the NFT revolution is just getting started and we haven’t even begun to see all the interesting ways NFTs can add value. The reality is many of us are highly invested into our digital world. Owning NFTs also has huge benefits in the material world.

If you buy an NFT you can potentially sell it and make a lot of money. There are NFTs for everything and the opportunities are endless. I understand some people don’t get it but when the internet came out people didn’t understand that either.
Fully agree, the nft market is only starting to grow so many ways to develop, even p2e still doesn't show the whole potential, I'm sure that it will as with crypto, no one believes it but whats happening now, everyone knows about that and want to buy some
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: