Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:11:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is NFT's hype over?  (Read 2137 times)
dlightag

Activity: 517
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 03:40:17 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very wide, when Non Fungible Token's NFTs was hype in the cryptocurrency market many people are jumping into NFTs, but I was not move at all, because I still prefer investing in Bitcoin and other alt-coins that already established in the ecosystem.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2023, 06:30:41 PM

Not yet over but more likely just staying around quietly because there are still NFTs been bought and sold in the market that's why it's not yet over. The market sentiments we have dictates the trend and hype of every projects, NFTs are not exempted of that. Nonetheless, NFTs will surely began to make a hype once we are entering the bull market seasons next year or two.
But I'm not sure, there's only a slight chance for the NFT hype to return to its original state. Many of the NFT owners sell their NFTs at a low price. The NFT hype is over and replaced with the memecoin and other altcoin hype. The bullrun season still seems to be focused on Bitcoin and some potential altcoins. For NFTs, maybe only a few are starting to rise, but that doesn't guarantee to reach the top price again.
Venik

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2023, 07:16:11 PM

Not yet over but more likely just staying around quietly because there are still NFTs been bought and sold in the market that's why it's not yet over. The market sentiments we have dictates the trend and hype of every projects, NFTs are not exempted of that. Nonetheless, NFTs will surely began to make a hype once we are entering the bull market seasons next year or two.
But I'm not sure, there's only a slight chance for the NFT hype to return to its original state. Many of the NFT owners sell their NFTs at a low price. The NFT hype is over and replaced with the memecoin and other altcoin hype. The bullrun season still seems to be focused on Bitcoin and some potential altcoins. For NFTs, maybe only a few are starting to rise, but that doesn't guarantee to reach the top price again.

I hope it won't come. NFT space is pointless and it seems like there are more scamming in this space than in any other crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: