Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UPPOS] Pandora Cash fork of PandoraPay  (Read 490 times)
xiangwei22 (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 10:03:28 PM

pandora cash passed $11K USD market cap. next stop: $50k. the future looks bright.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sejantkoll

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 11:07:56 PM

Pandora Cash is a really interesting project. I just bought myself 850 coins from the exchange. Extremely cheap!! I got 850 PCASH for only $5. I believe in 1-2 months it will be $850 dollars. Everything went smooth with the exchange. I can see on the explorer that my coins are anonymous. Nobody can't see how many coins I have in my address. Very nice project! It will go big. Anonymity is necessary. Big bucks will arrive at this project at any time.

from where did you buy your coins  Huh Huh

I got My 850 Pandora CASH coins from ImprezaFTX.com. Deposit and withdraw works well. I swapped just a little bit BTC for my coins.The best thing is that now my coins are private! Haha. Previously my $5 in BTC was traceable and now my PCASH is untraceable. Got an upgrade too.

Ok. I will get myself some coins.  Is there any discord or telegram group Huh
xiangwei22 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 10:22:11 PM

yes.

discord: discord.com/invite/Fndv63dejC
telegam: t.me/PandoraCashOfficial/
caddywampus2001

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2022, 03:23:27 PM

I just joined the discord group. Maybe you should create some animations or video tutorials of how to use the web wallet.
xiangwei22 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2022, 09:52:47 PM

I just joined the discord group. Maybe you should create some animations or video tutorials of how to use the web wallet.

this is really good idea. we will ask some community members to do some explanatory videos. the videos will explain how the web wallet works and how privacy is guaranteed against chain analysis.
olentzo2006

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 11:10:47 PM

PCASH is now listed on ImprezaFTX.com

buy or sell PCASH on ImprezaFTX.com for BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC

Greetings! ImprezaFTX.com is now running faster. We started to get some decent trading volume on ImprezaFTX. Go and trade Pandora Cash now! We can confirm that Pandora Cash is anonymous.
caddywampus2001

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2022, 04:29:01 PM

Greetings! ImprezaFTX.com is now running faster. We started to get some decent trading volume on ImprezaFTX. Go and trade Pandora Cash now! We can confirm that Pandora Cash is anonymous.

Amazing. The price PCASH/USDT on ImprezaFTX is looking great. Can I buy Pandora Cash with BNB ? I have 2.3 bnb and I would like to get some more Pandora Cash
sejantkoll

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 05:18:49 PM

I see that project is going well. I am glad that I found so early about this project. Today I bought some coins from the exchange. I am looking forward for the project.  Cool Cool
maikrothaman

Activity: 84

PandoraCash.com anonymous money

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 03:24:04 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Pandora Cash a fork of PandoraPay.

Wallet: https://wallet.pandoracash.com/
Github: https://github.com/pandora-cash
Consensus: UPPOS (Unspendable Private Proof of Stake)
Privacy: yes, by default
Original: https://github.com/PandoraPay/go-pandora-pay

There are a few changes:
Ticker: PCASH
Name: pandora cash
Max Supply: 2.1 bln coins
Block time: 100 seconds
UPPOS: min 200 coins
Halving every year.

Premined: No
Initial Airdrop is required to bootstrap the network for consensus UPPOS.
Initial Bootstrap Airdrop is done via faucet until April  16 7:00 am PST.
Get free bootstrap coins using https://pandoracash.com.
Instructions for faucet: Copy address, paste the address in faucet, solve the captcha, get 20 coins each time.

read faq
Release Candidate RC1 in 2 weeks.
good luck

This project is really interesting. Can I get some coins to my address PCASH1EjqMHMLqaqfNCrBRkLCHs7cgqr1bV2ZfQwvpe7wzzfXh9r5A5GLuSP2v3STbXNv9NqWPaGSwk 3Ji5UV4HvFoHXUjb1fXqwN3CgZaScd4XEWvPq1C655EPiEDYCeG79gK7QrAkMpedYM ?

Pandora Cash is the bitcoin killer
Untraceable, anonymous e-cash money
Private assets, unlinkable transactions, anonymous marketplace
olentzo2006

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2022, 03:35:25 AM

Amazing. The price PCASH/USDT on ImprezaFTX is looking great. Can I buy Pandora Cash with BNB ? I have 2.3 bnb and I would like to get some more Pandora Cash

Greetings! Now you can buy PCASH with BUSD, BNB and DAI. Deposit on Binance Smart Chain is enabled. Withdrawal to Binance Smart Chain will be enabled this week. Stay tunned!
caddywampus2001

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2022, 02:50:45 PM

Greetings! Now you can buy PCASH with BUSD, BNB and DAI. Deposit on Binance Smart Chain is enabled. Withdrawal to Binance Smart Chain will be enabled this week. Stay tunned!

Thank you. I deposited BNB. Everything works well.
sejantkoll

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 12:04:21 AM

it looks like the project is undervalued right now. This means a lot of room to grow!! If the project will get news coverage it will pump tremendously. It is an insanely good bet for anyone who has $50 to spare on Pandora. The project could get you 20x. This pump can happen any time I think!   Lips sealed Lips sealed
maikrothaman

Activity: 84

PandoraCash.com anonymous money

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2022, 02:32:02 PM

it looks like the project is undervalued right now. This means a lot of room to grow!! If the project will get news coverage it will pump tremendously. It is an insanely good bet for anyone who has $50 to spare on Pandora. The project could get you 20x. This pump can happen any time I think!   Lips sealed Lips sealed

Pandora has great potential, but it needs marketing. We need to raise awareness about this new blockchain everywhere.

Pandora Cash is the bitcoin killer
Untraceable, anonymous e-cash money
Private assets, unlinkable transactions, anonymous marketplace
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 05:18:45 PM

how far away is the desktop wallet?

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: