Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 09:55:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy2Mine--Make mining easier than ever  (Read 84 times)
Easy2Mine Official (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:57:30 AM

Easy2Mine (E2M), previously known as WAYI, provides worldwide customers with trusted and accessible one-stop crypto mining services. We have expanded our global footprint with businesses in the United States, Singapore, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, and Canada during seven years of operations.
At E2M, we take a holistic approach to crypto mining that integrates miner operations, maintenance services, and supply chain management. We used to manage mining sites with a total power capacity of up to 500MW and have maintained over 300,000 crypto miners of various types.
Our experience and expertise in maintenance help miners of various types reach their full potential. This core competency has earned us a strong reputation within the industry.

We are providing mainstream miners and cooperating with buyers by signing an agreement to ensure the interests of both parties. If you have any miner that you are interested in, you are welcome to contact us at any time.

Here's the contact e-mail: wangjh@easy2mine.io
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 11:58:14 PM

But the above contact does not appear under the company's team contacts. So how sure are we that you are not just some imposter?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Easy2Mine Official (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 03:24:39 AM

But the above contact does not appear under the company's team contacts. So how sure are we that you are not just some imposter?

https://i.imgur.com/dyIMFSX.png

Hello There, I am the new marketing of Easy2Mine, and you can check our Website by easy2mine.io

Also, if you have any questions about our company, you are welcome to contact me at any time.

Thank you!!!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: