Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud method with fake exchange account  (Read 22 times)
seik (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 09:36:28 AM

The method works as follows.

* First, they send a private message from your account in your nft market and say that they want to contact you by e-mail and that they like your nfts very much. Then a message comes.

Good afternoon, Sir. I made a decision to buy your If You Forget Me NFT for 2,4846 Bitcoins. I keep my savings in bitcoins for several years yet, that's why I offer you payment in bitcoins. I am a citizen of China. Unfortunately, due to the radical policy of our state, all operations with cryptocurrency for Chinese have become illegal. I am afraid of losing my assets, that's why I want to buy your NFT as soon as possible. I am overpricing you BTC to keep you interested.  Let's use the secure deal service on the https://mingtable.com wallet, where I keep my money. It will protect me and you with the secure deal.  Please register on the platform which I have suggested to you and send me the number of your BTC wallet. It is in the top menu/wallet/internal transfers.  After that, we will start the secure deal and I will make a money transfer to you. I cannot wait for these limits to be lifted, as it can take more than two weeks, and during this time, the government can withdraw my savings. It will be terrible for me, that's why let's make a deal as soon as possible.  I think this is a great and profitable deal for both of us.

When you enter the stock market, become a member, make KYC and want to withdraw the money to your account, it says: "You can withdraw your funds only to the address, which is registered and verified with your account with the help of a reverse transaction of only 0.1 ETH or 0.007 BTC equivalent from any external wallet. The deposited amount is completely refundable and you will be able to withdraw it back altogether with your current balance immediately."

When you send the money to the stock market, the following messages come and you cannot transfer your money to your account in any way.

"Protection deposit

"You have to make a deposit protection in the amount of 0.04 BTC. This rule is introduced according to the article of the Fourth EU Money Laundering Directive. It is a mandatory option for every customer from high-risk of illegal financial transaction countries ."

Insurance

"You have to make a deposit protection in the amount of 0.5 ETH. This rule is introduced according to the article of the Fourth EU Money Laundering Directive. It is a mandatory option for every customer from high-risk of illegal financial transaction countries ."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: