Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Crypto Imperator Hologram  (Read 246 times)
Bitbuddy60 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 01:56:28 PM

Looking to purchase... a few.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 01:57:32 PM

Looking to purchase... a few.

I don't believe he's ever released/sold any separately from his coins.  So unfortunately won't be possible to obtain.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

Activity: 976
Merit: 403

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 04:35:42 PM

Just my opinion and you never stated what you wanted to do with the holograms, but. Nobody should ever be attaching holograms to a peeled coin. Selling a peeled coin with a holgram as original constitutes fraud and damages our industry.
slimzak

Activity: 570
Merit: 82

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:00:52 PM

Just my opinion and you never stated what you wanted to do with the holograms, but. Nobody should ever be attaching holograms to a peeled coin. Selling a peeled coin with a holgram as original constitutes fraud and damages our industry.

I think bitbuddy is looking for the DIY CI holograms that were only sold with the DIY coins.. so unless someone lost their coin but not the DIY hologram this will be tough to find seperately
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:21:12 PM

I think bitbuddy is looking for the DIY CI holograms that were only sold with the DIY coins.. so unless someone lost their coin but not the DIY hologram this will be tough to find seperately
cool.. i wasnt trying to insinuate that he was doing this. I just think its important to get this message out whenever i can. Ill keep my eyes peeled for DYI CI holos
BobbyCoins
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 64

₿ THE CHANGE

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 06:24:42 PM

I don't own Crypto Imperator coins but usually DIY coins come with 2 holograms => if the coins for which you are looking to buy holograms for are not numbered then there should be lots of fitting holograms out there.

For which coin(s) exactly are you looking to find fitting holograms?
Lots of coins got sold here on the board first => have a look at those threads from the mints/Bitcoiners who brought them out and contact buyers (who openly bought bigger amounts of that specific coin and who are probably not reading this) directly...
Bitbuddy60 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 08:45:15 PM

I have a 10,000 bitcoin from one of your valued members and it is an MS 68, in the book It says some did not come with holograms and I was looking to put one on it. My intention is not to duplicate a CI coin and put a hologram on it….
CryptoImperator
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 11:00:24 AM

Each DIY coin came with two holograms, with "DIY" laser etched on them. The only coins sold as DIY where the 10.000 Bits BTC and 10.000 Doge, in very limited quantities.

I am sorry but DIY holograms are not for sale.

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 3009

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 12:37:40 PM

I respectfully disagree here. As long as it’s a different hologram and someone is not trying to create fake exact replicas of a specific coin, it’s really not that big of a deal. They are then just DIYs. There have been some well known coins/holograms that were “crossbred” between makers and they’ve been received by collectors as being fine. This isn’t something you see a lot of anyhow. I’ve never seen a coin maker get upset when someone puts their own hologram on their coins. Once you buy it it’s yours to do with it as you want ya know.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2226

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 12:52:55 PM

if the coin is graded for ms 68 - why break it open just to stick a hologram on it? do you then plan to get it graded once again?

it also might help if when originally posting, to explain what hologram you are looking for ie (DIY) and/or what your plan is. You did state this but not in your OP.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Cryptogreatdane
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 03:41:09 PM

I respectfully disagree here. As long as it’s a different hologram and someone is not trying to create fake exact replicas of a specific coin, it’s really not that big of a deal. They are then just DIYs. There have been some well known coins/holograms that were “crossbred” between makers and they’ve been received by collectors as being fine. This isn’t something you see a lot of anyhow. I’ve never seen a coin maker get upset when someone puts their own hologram on their coins. Once you buy it it’s yours to do with it as you want ya know.

I agree with what you said. I only have a problem if your trying to pass a peeled as an original. These coins give the best value when left in original state even when peeled. just like any antique once you modify it it looses value. If you have a peeled Casascius coin you may feel like it would look better with a holo on the back, but if you attach some random holo to it it loses some of its peeled value. I say leave your coin the way it is. It will be worth more peeled than modified. But, never add a hologram and try and pass off as original.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 940
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2022, 04:30:58 PM

If coin makers publicly sold their holograms seperate counterfeiting would destroy the market.

For example: I could peel my 1BTC casascius, sweep the bitcoin, change the public key to a coin that is funded and apply the theoretical new hologram.

The buyer could look-up the public key of the casascius and see that the coin is funded (because I am using someone else's public key), but under the hologram there are no private keys to the bitcoin.

The hologram is more important than the physical coin itself. Without proper hologram security the whole market could be destroyed.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███