Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:13:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have HECO network on my metamask installed how do I buy coins on it?  (Read 42 times)
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:11:07 PM

Is there a tip or trick I need to know in order to buy HECO coins on my  metamask.  I have bought coins before but it won't show bnb in the actual slot to purchase the bnb coins.  I have the HECO network added to my metamask in the iphone.  If someone has bought Heco coins already please tell me the easiest way to do it.  Lately I haven't been able to get the heco and other network coins.  Maybe I am just not seeing something simple? I can't just buy them like other coins with the bnb already in my metamask.  thank you
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:15:19 PM

Is there a tip or trick I need to know in order to buy HECO coins on my  metamask.  I have bought coins before but it won't show bnb in the actual slot to purchase the bnb coins.  I have the HECO network added to my metamask in the iphone.  If someone has bought Heco coins already please tell me the easiest way to do it.  Lately I haven't been able to get the heco and other network coins.  Maybe I am just not seeing something simple? I can't just buy them like other coins with the bnb already in my metamask.  thank you
i am never tried it before, maybe at this moment still no feature that support swap bnb to heco and vice versa. maybe buying at decentralized exchange and send to your metamask wallet will be easiest way now. some chain still have no support on metamask , maybe if they do only for storing not swapping.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:54:21 PM

Have you checked your HECO coin on heco scan? there was also heco scan for heco native coin created by huobi. You can try to use this https://hecoinfo.com/ or this https://scan.hecochain.com/home/index

As far as i know that if binance coin is not available in the heco chain. that means if you must try to convert your BNB to the coin that was supported by heco chain, I suggest you to use huobi exchange site directly to be able to convert your binance to the heco chain coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ROGERTHAT777 (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 01:28:49 AM

Have you checked your HECO coin on heco scan? there was also heco scan for heco native coin created by huobi. You can try to use this https://hecoinfo.com/ or this https://scan.hecochain.com/home/index

As far as i know that if binance coin is not available in the heco chain. that means if you must try to convert your BNB to the coin that was supported by heco chain, I suggest you to use huobi exchange site directly to be able to convert your binance to the heco chain coin.
      <--- thank you that is what I am looking for
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: