Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:07:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's going to stake on this...  (Read 32 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
April 11, 2022, 03:48:43 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2022, 04:03:39 PM by Ucy

The market likes my positive comments on Bitcoin... why this happens is a mystery I will be willing to share to those who won't take advantage of it.
I want people to stake some of their bitcoins on my posts. You fully control your Bitcoin in your wallet but you may have to prove you actually own the Bitcoin. Once the price of Bitcoin moves up after my positive posts on the forum, you should be willing to donate any amount of Bitcoin you choose to my Bitcoin address.
 If I could get people to agree to this I will likely start posting and probably promoting Bitcoin. You could even trade on my honest feelings about Bitcoin/Crypto. If my feeling is negative, I'd advice you to be careful of the market, if it's positive you should expect an uptrend.

I want to focus some of my valuable time on Bitcoin/Crypto. This will most likely improve things alot in this space. But if I can't get any sponsorship I could dedicate less time here and more on things that I receive guaranteed rewards from.. and that is my non-profit jobs.. . the jobs take alot of my time. Unfortunately we have a very short time in Crypto before a possible takeover and time of difficulties. We need to be moving forward and creating things that will be very useful to people in times of crisis.

If you will be wlling to participate let me know, I will share my Bitcoin address below.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: