Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bear market every team will pump their own coin  (Read 878 times)
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 01:08:39 PM
Merited by Zlantann (2)

in bear market , holder selling pressure stronger that developers team pump power. most circulation supply hold by community and if there is bad news about this project token price will easly drop sharply. i am not believe dev team could pump their token in bearish market except alot developtment progres reported to community ,so their trust bigger than before.
In this scenario you mentioned, i think that the holder have enough impact than developers via making bearish market skyrocket. And it comes to know that the price of cryptocurrency is been determinant through the gravity of demands not of the supplies. Because when take a proper look and read meanings into holder selling off their crypto's it assume that the market is having a lot of supplies and it will step down the price of the market, except it's a situation where by the demand is equivalent to cryptocurrency market suppliers. So it comes as a result counterbalance in market sphere.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2022, 02:34:43 PM

in bear market , holder selling pressure stronger that developers team pump power. most circulation supply hold by community and if there is bad news about this project token price will easly drop sharply. i am not believe dev team could pump their token in bearish market except alot developtment progres reported to community ,so their trust bigger than before.
In this scenario you mentioned, i think that the holder have enough impact than developers via making bearish market skyrocket. And it comes to know that the price of cryptocurrency is been determinant through the gravity of demands not of the supplies. Because when take a proper look and read meanings into holder selling off their crypto's it assume that the market is having a lot of supplies and it will step down the price of the market, except it's a situation where by the demand is equivalent to cryptocurrency market suppliers. So it comes as a result counterbalance in market sphere.

its the holders that will suffer for the team themselves will also sell their tokens. They will wait for the price to reach its rock bottom before they will start buying back as sort of pumping their own tokens leaving the traders who wants to buy at lower price. This will result to more pump when they keep buying at higher price too.

But this is if the team is serious with their project but if not they will just sell the tokens and abandon the project. Countless dead project were delisted and may not be re-branded.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 02:48:26 PM

its the holders that will suffer for the team themselves will also sell their tokens. They will wait for the price to reach its rock bottom before they will start buying back as sort of pumping their own tokens leaving the traders who wants to buy at lower price. This will result to more pump when they keep buying at higher price too.

Any holder who knows the way forward will not suffer, it depends on the target and time frame you want to sell your cryptocurrency, because i can have one Bitcoin and decide to sell when the price increased to rate of hundred thousand (100). So that's is my targeting point before i can sell my coins, so if the target is not in the process i will not sell. So their is no tendency that a cryptocurrency holder will suffer, except it's on panic.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 07:34:29 PM

Any holder who knows the way forward will not suffer, it depends on the target and time frame you want to sell your cryptocurrency, because i can have one Bitcoin and decide to sell when the price increased to rate of hundred thousand (100). So that's is my targeting point before i can sell my coins, so if the target is not in the process i will not sell. So their is no tendency that a cryptocurrency holder will suffer, except it's on panic.
When their is a bear market, Traders usually smile because that is the period they make profits in trading. While the ones that holds coins, will wait for the coin they bought to hits their target before selling. As for me, I only click the sell order when I'm in massive profits on a particular coin. One good thing about the market is that, no matter the serious or continued dumping of a coin, it will always retraced back to it's ATH price. Every team behind a solid projects would be working tiredlessly to make their coin pump.
GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 07:47:29 PM

Quote from: martyns link=topic=5394148.msg60158958#msg60158958
When their is a bear market, Traders usually smile because that is the period they make profits in trading. While the ones that holds coins, will wait for the coin they bought to hits their target before selling. As for me, I only click the sell order when I'm in massive profits on a particular coin. One good thing about the market is that, no matter the serious or continued dumping of a coin, it will always retraced back to it's ATH price. Every team behind a solid projects would be working tiredlessly to make their coin pump.
This is absolutely contradictory indecencies that both bearish market and bullish makes traders to be happy, specifically depending on when you  enter the market, when specific people is making profit from bear market or bear season is applicable to people who also make profit in bearish market, i will say it's vice versa .

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1960
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 09:12:21 PM

It will certainly change the market eventually and will make it something bigger eventually. This is why I believe that we should be investing right now and it will be getting bigger so it will make a big profit. There is a good amount of investment opportunities right now because at the end of the day people who got in at the worst time, are the people who are taking the biggest risk and doing the right thing and they will make the biggest profit. If you are investing when the price is 50k+ or 60k+ when it's already hyped, how could you make the most money? People who bought at 26k will be the people who will make the biggest profit.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2022, 09:21:25 PM

Quote from: martyns link=topic=5394148.msg60158958#msg60158958
This is absolutely contradictory indecencies that both bearish market and bullish makes traders to be happy, specifically depending on when you  enter the market, when specific people is making profit from bear market or bear season is applicable to people who also make profit in bearish market, i will say it's vice versa .
When there is bear market and you keep holding with the confidence that it must surely retrace back to ATH. This depends on the type of coin you are holding.  Make sure you are not holding a shit coin. I have seen where shit coin moves from bear marker to more bear market. When others are retracing, it is always difficult for such a coin to retrace and that may for the coin out of market.
People that play with shit coins alot are the traders but the shit coins makes alot of movements which give them profits. So shitcoins are not for long term holding. If you want to hold for long, try some reputable coins

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
GeorgeJohn

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
May 17, 2022, 09:48:17 PM

When there is bear market and you keep holding with the confidence that it must surely retrace back to ATH. This depends on the type of coin you are holding.  Make sure you are not holding a shit coin. I have seen where shit coin moves from bear marker to more bear market. When others are retracing, it is always difficult for such a coin to retrace and that may for the coin out of market.
People that play with shit coins alot are the traders but the shit coins makes alot of movements which give them profits. So shitcoins are not for long term holding. If you want to hold for long, try some reputable coins
Any investor has a target irrespective the fluctuations of the market, either bearish time or bullish time, holding when it's greenish and not knowing that it will retrace, it's a knowledge of a novice in cryptocurrency trading, actually a good trader knows that cryptocurrency doesn't have a constant flow's of increment or decrement, what actually come to the mind of investors, is when any coin that's in their possession rise to the target they placed it for, if mistakenly or peradventure the coin holding skyrocket, that shows that the holder target has come to accomplished.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 06:55:49 AM

When there is bear market and you keep holding with the confidence that it must surely retrace back to ATH. This depends on the type of coin you are holding.  Make sure you are not holding a shit coin. I have seen where shit coin moves from bear marker to more bear market. When others are retracing, it is always difficult for such a coin to retrace and that may for the coin out of market.
Any investor has a target irrespective the fluctuations of the market, either bearish time or bullish time, holding when it's greenish and not knowing that it will retrace, it's a knowledge of a novice in cryptocurrency trading, actually a good trader knows that cryptocurrency doesn't have a constant flow's of increment or decrement, what actually come to the mind of investors, is when any coin that's in their possession rise to the target they placed it for, if mistakenly or peradventure the coin holding skyrocket, that shows that the holder target has come to accomplished.
Of the many existing coins it is very difficult to choose which coin to pump, but for new coins it is indeed possible to experience a shock pumping, this can indeed happen because of an insider, so with a certain goal which in the end is to get money. if we are in it and find the pump happening then it is our fortune and don't hesitate to leave the market or leave a small part of our assets

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 01:04:50 PM

It will certainly change the market eventually and will make it something bigger eventually. This is why I believe that we should be investing right now and it will be getting bigger so it will make a big profit. There is a good amount of investment opportunities right now because at the end of the day people who got in at the worst time, are the people who are taking the biggest risk and doing the right thing and they will make the biggest profit. If you are investing when the price is 50k+ or 60k+ when it's already hyped, how could you make the most money? People who bought at 26k will be the people who will make the biggest profit.

Yeah, but for some, this are afraid because the price keeps going down. You can't blame them though for being too emotional and not using their brain because this is the perfect opportunity to make money.

I mean buy in the dip, and wait till the price goes up. Or better yet, look for long term, like in the next 2 years again because selling to make that bigger profit that we all have wanted to see and experience.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 02:17:26 PM

Yeah as regarding trading it is two ways. You are trading for buy and another person is trading for sell so it is vice versa like you rightly said. We have some traders that their indicator is very good and milking out good signal and profit during the bear while others is good for bull. So whatever happens in the cryptocurrency market, some are losing and others are gaining. Like also the Luna bear, some sold before the bear trap.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:35:41 PM

A few altcoins always do not follow the Bitcoin trend. So it's normal behavior that a few altcoins always will pump even during dump season. Sometimes projects manipulate the price or there would be upcoming events as well that pump the price. But always we can't make money from there because we don't know which coin will be the pump. I just follow some coins and take advantage during bear season.
correct it happened very often in some token in the market, where in, despite of the situation even its bearish, especially new project because they use to make hypes. Actually that's my technique when trading during bearish season. I used to find new token for quick profits rather than waiting shorting or waiting for the market becomes fine because it3a waste of time. Lol
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 03:56:10 PM

Bear market what is might coming if fed really really decide to cut off big money dollars if they do so.
Then btc off course not moving and few top coins also will not move but this situation is not bad becouse each team will pump their own coins so we will see most of market stalled and 1-3 coins pumping its get urself in the team if you want to eat each team will pump their own coins.

Only small projects with small marketcap could possibly do this. Few projects could pump and manipulate their own coins but mostly, they only do it for their own benefit that's why it's risky for investors to invest on manipulated projects. Dip wouldn't be a threat as long as you already know how the market moves and you're holding potential coins.
325btc (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 07:09:40 PM

One small pump growing everyday small but their signals quite good if you look how small they are

Team pump
coin Pump news and announcements
https://t.me/teampump24
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295

View Profile
May 18, 2022, 08:10:06 PM

Only small projects with small marketcap could possibly do this. Few projects could pump and manipulate their own coins but mostly, they only do it for their own benefit that's why it's risky for investors to invest on manipulated projects. Dip wouldn't be a threat as long as you already know how the market moves and you're holding potential coins.
Now you can see how such projects are trying to pump their tokens, this can be used, but there is a certain risk in this. That's right, such a big growth in a few minutes of 50-100% can only be afforded by projects with a small market cap. I suppose that by such actions the team wants to show that the project is alive and you can work with it, but this is a big risk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 12:38:01 PM

Of the many existing coins it is very difficult to choose which coin to pump, but for new coins it is indeed possible to experience a shock pumping, this can indeed happen because of an insider, so with a certain goal which in the end is to get money. if we are in it and find the pump happening then it is our fortune and don't hesitate to leave the market or leave a small part of our assets
I do agree that picking the coin part is the most difficult part. This is why I believe that we should pick the ones that everyone picked already. Bitcoin, ethereum, bnb all of these things are definitely things that everyone already knows and loves.

This is why I believe that if you want to invest during a bear run, just do that with something that you trust, and that way you would be able to make a great profit. Picking a coin from the bottom parts means that you could lose a ton as well, I have seen so many newbies who believe, and I mean truly believe, that some shitcoin they got into is the real deal and will get them rich, all of them lost.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pandu Geddon

Activity: 826
Merit: 584

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 12:56:28 PM

this kind of situation happens a lot with new coins with no big trades. everything is just an attempt to create and provide a community response not to panic when the price drops. mainly to attract investors to buy more.
this might be called a market manipulation that their team can make by buying more in the market so that prices can be at least stable or even better.
but we must be careful in following the direction of trading such assets. because it could easily price will go down again.

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 02:06:17 PM

Most altcoins going down due to a bear market, actually investors not investing after the market crashed and when new investors are not investing then there is a low chance to pump their own coin that is listed in many exchanges or big exchanges but those altcoins listed in few exchanges that maybe pump by their own team because altcoins listed in few exchanges are easy to pump and the investor can gram the opportunity if keep eyes on gainers in CMC.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2022, 02:39:18 PM

New coins whether being pumped inorganically or not is difficult to predict. It is hence unwise to jump into newly launched coins without evaluating the team and project or the service being developed. Because of the projects are failures from the start, which even the team knows, one should evaluate the project and its outcome for the next few years before investing in it.

Just because it is easy to buy tokens does not mean you should. Even in the bear market, many coins are going down. There is no need to buy any of them, rather one should buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin is guaranteed to go up even if each of the other altcoins are unable to break even. This is backed by the past charts and records of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Trebz28

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

WAGMI

View Profile
May 19, 2022, 05:46:43 PM

Some cryptocurrencies never follow the Bitcoin movement. As a result, it's usual for a few cryptocurrencies to pump even during dump season. Occasionally, projects manipulate the price, or there are forthcoming events that cause the price to rise. But we can never profit from it since we never know which coin will be the pump. I simply follow a few coins and profit during bear season.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: