Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:34:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIB Listed in Robin Hood  (Read 423 times)
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 06:32:10 PM

I agree that listing wouldn't really be showing the value just after a week, but I also believe that listing means nothing as long as you are already listed in Binance. Robinhood is a great place and all but I do not believe that it would actually bring in anything substantial after Binance already listed it. Plus, being ranked 15th already means that they are doing as well as it could be hoped from them, I am not really expecting them to crack into top 10 and that means we are going to end up with something quite similar to this and nothing bigger.

I am not saying that it will not go up, all I am saying is that even if it does go up, it will be mainly based with the market going up as well and nothing too different from the market so they will not be ranked too much higher up, maybe just one or two spots but that's it.
The biggest reason why getting listed means nothing for the price is the fact that if you have volume then anyone would want to list you. This doesn't mean they support you or even have money in you, it just means they want to profit.

This much I can guarantee, shiba being in robinhood makes no sense to me, like it doesn't even say that shiba is decent or good or bad, it just tells me that it has volume. We have seen plenty of shitcoins that had volume of it is not a new thing neither. At the end of the day we have seen that there weren't that many people who got hyped about this because price didn't skyrocketed, which is a proof that shiba lost its hype already.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 11:57:17 PM

This much I can guarantee, shiba being in robinhood makes no sense to me, like it doesn't even say that shiba is decent or good or bad, it just tells me that it has volume. We have seen plenty of shitcoins that had volume of it is not a new thing neither. At the end of the day we have seen that there weren't that many people who got hyped about this because price didn't skyrocketed, which is a proof that shiba lost its hype already.
That is true, there is no positive/negative statement on Shiba other than its volume. Plenty of shitcoins have got volume, but very few stand in the market getting the support of people and investors. In such a way Shiba and Dogecoin are on the list which got hyped, but in some form keeps its growth sustained. People are much interested into Shiba.

According to a study investors in the UK favored Shiba over bitcoin when it came to the search volumes. It came out top in not only the UK but in six other countries. These include Switzerland, France, Spain, Ukraine, Italy, and Russia. With these, SHIB has emerged as the second most popular crypto in Europe in terms of search volume. This once again confirms that people are interested into Shiba against different news against it.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 02:44:43 PM

^  Even though it's trending in searches online, it doesn't mean it will translate into butyng volume.  A lot of folks have prolly already lost some money this year or last year or both.  Lol.  And a lot of other people prolly lost their jobs because of the pandemic.  There's just no more disposable income lying around to throw at alts anymore.  The people left who still have money prolly wisened up and are in BTC, ETH or stables rn waiting in the sidelines.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 04:09:27 PM

it will take a long time since alot shiba whales quit from this project since robin hood announcement. investors in shiba maybe dominate by retail investors, and too pumped it back to ATH i am believe its difficult thing. maybe need more trigger to return shiba back to ATH beside market sentiment and condition.
And what you say may also be true because some investors also like other types of coins, so they don't just look at the Shiba Inu, even though they also want profit through the Shiba Inu because every good opportunity must always be used as well as possible.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 07:40:22 AM

~snip~
With these, SHIB has emerged as the second most popular crypto in Europe in terms of search volume. This once again confirms that people are interested into Shiba against different news against it.
So far I haven't seen any major effects from Robinhood. The price is still affected by the movement of Bitcoin. The market did not support the news of the listing. Actually if I look at their social media, a lot of cooperation they have done. So it should be that the trust in Shib is still good so far. Next we just wait for how the bearish market disappears to change bulish
strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2022, 09:11:49 PM

~snip~
With these, SHIB has emerged as the second most popular crypto in Europe in terms of search volume. This once again confirms that people are interested into Shiba against different news against it.
So far I haven't seen any major effects from Robinhood. The price is still affected by the movement of Bitcoin. The market did not support the news of the listing. Actually if I look at their social media, a lot of cooperation they have done. So it should be that the trust in Shib is still good so far. Next we just wait for how the bearish market disappears to change bulish
whales sell on rumor ,and they were gone now. good fundamental was not enough to againts market sentiment which is controlling by seller. alot good coins that have strong fundamental but price continuely down for a while, need bitcoin price spike as trigger altcoin price movement. without it, market recovery will be hard to start.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 10:55:45 PM

whales sell on rumor ,and they were gone now. good fundamental was not enough to againts market sentiment which is controlling by seller. alot good coins that have strong fundamental but price continuely down for a while, need bitcoin price spike as trigger altcoin price movement. without it, market recovery will be hard to start.
And Bitcoin won't be going down for too long as it is now so there is still hope for all altcoins for the next spike because Bitcoin has corrected so many times every year.
But it also doesn't last too long in the correction because the recovery is always faster for Bitcoin in the market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
0verseer

Activity: 480
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 04:00:24 PM

~snip~
We're on the crypto winter phase now, most good news for alts isn't enough to break the barrier, and help them get out of the downtrend dictated by Bitcoin. Sure there are always some exceptions but I doubt SHIB is the one that can against the current trend even with news like this.
domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2022, 05:59:34 PM

We're on the crypto winter phase now, most good news for alts isn't enough to break the barrier, and help them get out of the downtrend dictated by Bitcoin. Sure there are always some exceptions but I doubt SHIB is the one that can against the current trend even with news like this.
Meme tokens will always be difficult to resist a period of decline like now because with the many declines that have occurred in Bitcoin, it will certainly make all altcoins suffer and it is difficult to maintain their price in the market.
Because some investors also save their assets into stable coins before making another purchase in a better period.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄