Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Mining Profit Calculator | ShyMiner.com  (Read 116 times)
CyberPig (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2022, 06:15:57 PM

Hello,

Today, there is probably no person in the cryptocommunity who would not be interested in such questions as: How much I will earn by mining cryptocurrency? Which cryptocurrency is most profitable to mine? Currently, there is no good service that can provide answers to these questions. All existing services have primitive logic and cannot give reliable information.

We gathered a team of professional developers, crypto-geeks who live cryptocurrency and developed a new service, which has no analogues (in terms of accuracy of values).

ShyMiner.com will help you choose which coin to mine on your equipment (be it a video card or an ASIC) and calculate your estimated income from mining. Our service features the most popular coins and we are constantly updating our database.

We would like to receive feedback.

Best regards from ShyMiner.com team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GEMIN_M4

Activity: 237
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 06:24:52 AM

There is no good service that can provide answers to which coin is the most profitable to mine? Well I've just checked out shyminer and its nothing close to whattomine and minerstat calculators, these two are the most accurate I know of, oh I almost forget Nicehash calculator too, yea another good one, maybe you guys should learn from them.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 09:59:50 AM

https://www.asicminervalue.com/
This is probably the best and most informative resource for calculating profit when using ASICs.
https://whattomine.com/gpus
This is the best resource for graphics cards. If you can combine them, then you will have a better resource. So far I don't like your site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 01:01:33 PM

Whattomine.com is so much more useful than this very limited incomplete site. 
MidNite36

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 01:53:32 PM

The mining information on this shyminer website is wrong and not accurate like OP stated, there are coins on that website as the most profitable and guess what they have no trading volume available, something that Minerstat calculator will get rid of in order to avoid misleading crypto miners or warned them about hard time selling the coin.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 02:34:28 PM

Hello,

Today, there is probably no person in the cryptocommunity who would not be interested in such questions as: How much I will earn by mining cryptocurrency? Which cryptocurrency is most profitable to mine? Currently, there is no good service that can provide answers to these questions. All existing services have primitive logic and cannot give reliable information.

We gathered a team of professional developers, crypto-geeks who live cryptocurrency and developed a new service, which has no analogues (in terms of accuracy of values).

ShyMiner.com will help you choose which coin to mine on your equipment (be it a video card or an ASIC) and calculate your estimated income from mining. Our service features the most popular coins and we are constantly updating our database.

We would like to receive feedback.

Best regards from ShyMiner.com team.

I am using whattomine since day one the time I started mining with video cards, and it just gives me what I need to know and calculate hashes and electricity consumption. What good does your site offer, better than what I am using?
CyberPig (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 10:28:51 AM

https://www.asicminervalue.com/
This is probably the best and most informative resource for calculating profit when using ASICs.
https://whattomine.com/gpus
This is the best resource for graphics cards. If you can combine them, then you will have a better resource. So far I don't like your site.

Thank you for the advice.

Thanks to everyone who left feedback, it's very important to us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: