Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD OUT] 1HoDLCLUB 1oz GENESIS Fine Silver coins [177 Limited editions]  (Read 2321 times)
MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2022, 08:46:51 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2022, 09:32:10 PM by MrCryptHodl

just a note - if the address list in the OP could be updated with the correct addresses for those that are incorrect. Would be appreciated as that list is being shared in multiple places by multiple people and some addresses are wrong.

Indeed, it would be necessary to avoid copying the list to multiple places before the official end of the sale.

To explain, during production some coins are missed(not pass the quality control), so they are melted and redone but use an additional dedicated public address list address list for these cases. (For example if I do 210, I have to provide a list with 20% additional address, so 42 addresses, 42 addresses which can be updated during the sale if they have been used.)

The coins being assembled during the sale, the list is updated if coins with public addresses of the additional list are found, for some production this list is never used but for others yes.

A little technical explanation but I hope it is understandable(because my english is a bit broken) !  Grin

UPDATE : since cygan is republishing the lists on the maket thread, I'll send him a message to let him know of the update!  Smiley

MrCryptHodl (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 872

In Bitcoin We Trust

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2022, 08:45:31 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2022, 04:06:39 PM by MrCryptHodl

Good Morning everyone !  Cheesy
I hope you all are fine and have a good day start !

after an inventory check, 15 coins have not been paid during this sale and are still available for sale.

If there are any interest you can send me a PM, the price remains the same, 210$ + the loading!

Have a wonderful day !

Update : 3 sold, only 12 availalbe !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: