Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:53:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Western left accuses constantly others of racism but still denies its own racism  (Read 42 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2022, 12:58:35 AM

i am observing that the western jewish left part of the society

if very eager to accuse and diffame their enemies as racists in a fascist way, but when it comes to its own racial inclusiveness, they censor everyone that

points out the racist issues in the woke left of the west.

even in this forum they are trying to protect their extremism through censorship.

how long till they give up this nonsense? why are they obsessed with hiding their own faschist and extremism, it is dangerous to many people.

they have to be honest and admit their problems. like germany when it dealt with its own nazi past. the left must now deal with its own racism

regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
April 14, 2022, 12:54:00 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

the western jewish left part of the society [...] must now deal with its own racism

It sounds as though you're just trying to conflate everything you disagree with into a single, amorphous whole. What do you mean by woke western Jewish left?

In my experience, in my country, when "the left" is accused of racism, it is used as a synonym for antisemitism, and the accusers are invariably Zionists or Zionist sympathisers, who take issue with the fact that the left try to highlight the plight of Palestinians.

If Judaism is matrilineal rather than a group to which anyone can belong, and if there is such a thing as secular Jews, and a tenet of Judaism is that they are the special, chosen people... then I would certainly agree that Judaism is inherently racist.

Just don't see how it fits with "the left".

I won't get into the word "woke", which is misrepresented and (intentionally) misunderstood just as often as the word "snowflake", which is really just a term to describe those on the right who start crying whenever they see people being treated fairly and without prejudice, and are scared that they will lose their unearned "special" status and no longer be the chosen ones.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: